Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
A resident of the 301, 240 and 410 area code region here. Single 30/male here, discretion is assured. Any women interested, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.
 
42, married female looking for discrete friendship then possibly fun.

5'6", 160 lbs., HWP, 34 F, bright-eyed brunette.


I'm mildly submissive (only in the bedroom), headstrong otherwise, educated, silly and FUN :)

Looking for:

Female or male
Age 25 - 65
FUNNY / SILLY!!!
Bright
Articulate (please use your/you're correctly)
No extreme fetishes/taboos

PM me if you fit the bill.

-Annabelle

Hi Annabelle, I'm in the 312 area code. Let me know if you'd like to chat sometime! ;)

Mike
 
56 Y/O male from area code 828

Hello from NC, love to meet some gals for a little fun or naughty email chat. Not opposed to fun couples either, anyway say hello and we will take it from there. Good Luck everyone, this is a good idea.

BR
 
47 YO White Male 703/202

Good afternoon,

Without an outlet for my imagination; would love to find a lady (only outside the bedroom naturally) to chat with.

xxx
 
Ready????? I am.

757 White female wanting to have a little fun tonight! AIM Maria Lee find me and lets make this happen. :)
 
I'm a 30 male frm the 503 area... I'm looking for dirty chat or email, and if close maybe set up a meeting...

My yahoo id is tinygrimlin and my skype is Sylvestercat09

Hope to hear frm people
 
46 year old male, 917/212 area code. Interested in chatting (by whatever means except semaphore!) and possible meeting.
 
315

MWM 30 in the 315 area code. Also close to the 518 & 585 & 607. Ladies feel free to pm
 
936,832,281,713

Looking for chat and/or meet. I have a secretary, I have an accountant, I have a part time housekeeper/cook, I have a boss(overlord), and a business partner. What I don't have is a sex partner. I have nobody to have sex with or even talk sex with. The wifehasn't been interested for many years now. The whole package isn't worth getting rid of just for the lack of one thing, therefore I am looking for someone to supply the one missing bit in my life. Chat and/or meet, lets talk about it.
Females only..... Conroe, Texas area
 
New to the 636/314 area code and looking to make some connections. Open to chatting with anyone about anything.

YIM sw4fun1981
 
703 or 571 married laitno UP for fun

703 or 571 for fun discreet mutual fun, weekend mornings may other times

if anything lets chat, flirt and make a friend

31yrs old out by IAD
 
304 Ac

This is my first post to the Lit forums. I'm looking to share experiences and/or desires via email or chat. May be interested in meeting but depends on the circumstances.

YIM and GMail: aloneagain10314
 
00913 00816 00785

MWM, 58, decent shape, professional looking for an affair with a MWF. If you're 40-60, discrete and trapped in a loveless, sexy marriage that you can't leave, let's chat and see where it goes. Drinks in the afternoon, sexy banter and who knows? 913, 816 or 785 area codes.
 
408 Indian.incest cuckold fantasies.

I am 39y Indian, married for abt 5+ years, here in us for 10+ years.
Cuckold and Incest turns me on a lot.
i have read a lot of crazy stuff on net and surprisingly a lot of it turns me on..more than the act, I think it is the thought of doing something which is forbidden and taboo...
the more kinkier the better ;)
Would like to connect with like minded ppl.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top