"Sound off on Tramp Stamps"

Well if it's an open discussion, personally the whole tat thing is a turn off for me. In the past I thought it was a little bit of a turn off, but it never stopped me ;) , but nowadays it has become so much of a fad and trend/fashion thing... that aspect alone turns me off. Almost seems to me that the most "individual" or non-normal thing to do nowadays is to not have a tattoo. I swear, most people between the ages of 18 and 45 have tats in this day and age. Maybe it's just because I've never liked fashions, trends or whatever the groups seem to head to. And I see sooo many incredible women covering themselves lately, and in time to come, the best they can hope for is looking like a really bad Salvador Dali wannabe got the pen out one night while he was tripping.:catgrin:

Having said all that, if it works for you - have at it! I'm certainly not hating, but as an aesthetic and cultural appeal, not for me.

Wow. I am amazed at how many people are against it. The two tiny tattoos, I have, don't make my skills diminish. Can't believe that I could be in a position of some hot love making... and a guy would put the brakes on, when I remove my panties, and he sees two little tattoos. But if you can, because it is such a turn-off.. more power to ya.

I actually thought I might be the only one that can't stand tattoos, relieved to see I'm not alone. The idea that someone like Angelina Jolie can be considered super sexy just doesn't register with me. She just looks dirty (not sexy dirty, dirty dirty!) and non-feminine to me. Just please tell me Rachel McAdams doesn't have a tramp stamp... that would ruin my day.

I actually thought I might be the only one that can't stand tattoos, relieved to see I'm not alone. The idea that someone like Angelina Jolie can be considered super sexy just doesn't register with me. She just looks dirty (not sexy dirty, dirty dirty!) and non-feminine to me. Just please tell me Rachel McAdams doesn't have a tramp stamp... that would ruin my day.

Rachel McAdams actually has a tattoo of a tattoo from her lower back to all over her inner thighs. Sorry

I will just add this, to contradict my earlier post. There was an attractive lady about my age where I used to work. She was a professional who wore a nice dress or skirt or pants suit to work. I always sensed an attraction between us, although there was never anything remotely improper said or done. She just made nice eye contact, laughed at my jokes and always had something nice to say to me.

I sat next to her in a meeting and happened to notice a very small "pot leaf" tattoo on her ankle. It was tiny. But, seeing it immediately made me think that she would be a great deal of fun in bed and was probably a fun gal to know years ago. (She and I went to the same college, but never met back then. If only....)

So girls that have a tattoo are, "dirty"? I am no fan of Jolie... and think she over does the ink. But I hardly look at her choice as "dirty". I guess us dirty, nasty, crusty girls all think alike. It's ink... not a hygiene issue. I can respect a difference in opinion, but not labeling someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
My daddy old me to never get a tatoo even it may seem like a good idea. I have not and agree, as my tastes have changed over time.

Each lover of mine has been different, some love the look others do not.

Closest I came once was had a temporary tramp stamp while on a vacation. MY lover at the time talked me into it. Yes It was fun, but in the end I was glad it faded away much like my lover did.

My daddy old me to never get a tatoo even it may seem like a good idea. I have not and agree, as my tastes have changed over time.

Each lover of mine has been different, some love the look others do not.

Closest I came once was had a temporary tramp stamp while on a vacation. MY lover at the time talked me into it. Yes It was fun, but in the end I was glad it faded away much like my lover did.

Agreed. I find tatoos erotic on women depending on my mood. Seeing a beautiful twenty-something with "sleeves" or a tramp stamp makes me want to photograph her naked (yes, her and me both naked ;). But at the same time I instantly feel sorry for when she gets a little older and her body shape starts to change. Personally I've had a lot of fun with temporary tatoos too, both with former gf's and my wife. I guess I love that classy to slutty back to classy transformation! :D :devil:

I'm ancient. When I was younger only sailors had tattoos.

I have none. I have too many scars to want to draw attention to my skin.

But other one thing about being ancient - the skin is older too. Tattoos that might have been great on young skin don't look so good when you are over 70.

I like a tramp stamp, if it's done right. It should be feminine, and the size should be in proportion to the woman's body. I prefer full color. I don't like something that is tribal or celtic and done in really heavy black ink that ends up covering her entire lower back and makes her look like a zebra. I also don't care for Chinese or Japanese script, unless she speaks and reads the language. Otherwise, how do you really know what it says, if anything?

Wow. I am amazed at how many people are against it. The two tiny tattoos, I have, don't make my skills diminish. Can't believe that I could be in a position of some hot love making... and a guy would put the brakes on, when I remove my panties, and he sees two little tattoos. But if you can, because it is such a turn-off.. more power to ya.

If your barometer of whether something is SEXY is whether a man with a hardon would bw WILLING to continue to fuck you, that could lead to some interesting life choices.

If your barometer of whether something is SEXY is whether a man with a hardon would bw WILLING to continue to fuck you, that could lead to some interesting life choices.

I got my ink for me. I am saying that I can't believe someone could be so anti tattoos that my two tiny tattoos would shut him down. It had nothing to do with my perception of my self worth. Or what anyone else thinks. Until I get labeled as dirty for a tattoo.

I got my ink for me. I am saying that I can't believe someone could be so anti tattoos that my two tiny tattoos would shut him down. It had nothing to do with my perception of my self worth. Or what anyone else thinks. Until I get labeled as dirty for a tattoo.

I can appreciate that. No reason for you not to enjoy the tattoos you picked out for yourself. I wasn't suggesting anything about the effect it has or even should have on your self worth... I was saying just cause a guy will fuck you doesn't mean one of your choices wasn't off-putting to him.

I think the rude comment the made guy labeling it "dirty' was a little hyperbolic although he was reporting his honest, visceral reaction. I don't think most people these days (even if they are not fans) with the tattoo culture of yore.

Last edited:
Tramp stamps are very sexy in my opinion, as long as it it not too big. Also the small tats near the waist, shoulder or on the legs are also very sexy. But too much of a good thing and it starts to loose its sex appeal. As in sleeves for a lady. That is way too much.

I dont care if she has tattoos, or their placement.

What I am concerned with is the artwork and the reasoning behind it.

Love tats on women.

Little cute subtle ones or full sleeves.

Feminine designs right up to the bitch from hell

All works for me.

Of course seeing I have a dozen of my own I'd be pretty hypocritical to judge women by them.

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says it that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
Guys- Would you like your gf or wife to get one and why or why not?
Do you have a similar fantasty of the girl like I saw or prehaps a real experience?

I am a fan, last GF and current have them. Current GF has asked me to "ink" her, that is, to pick a design out and she will get it done for me. I cannot believe how hot that is for me.

To each there own... some 'tatt's' to me are just body graffiti...some are sensual. the tatt across the entire lower back...not a fan of them at all...
We have had fun with temporary tats...but, I personally wouldn't want MrsK to have one...

Mark Wahlberg said...."it has cost him so much more to have them removed, he'd wished he never got them"

Yes to your two little tattoos.

kc,

Your tattoos would never stop me, I love tattoos on a woman that are only seen when in a bikini, underwear or totally naked. They are in my opinion, very sexy and more of a turn on to me than the visible tattoos and besides if a woman chooses to have more ink on her body, that will never cause me to think less of her, why should I judge a person.

artwork

I dont care if she has tattoos, or their placement.

What I am concerned with is the artwork and the reasoning behind it.

I agree. Body art is a form of expression. It ranges from beautiful art conceived and created by the wearer or another talented artist to off the shelf crap injected into the skin by hacks. Meanwhile the reasons for getting body art range from a genuine expression of oneself to too much Tequila.

Isn't making a blanket assertion about all tattoos akin to saying saying paintings are all crap or all great.

It is in the eye of the beholder. For some, the the female body is already the perfect art form. I respect that view. But it seems like a lot more people see tattoos as inherently attractive or unattractive based upon their own assumptions of what it says about the woman or how it fits with their own preconceptions. That kind of misses the point doesn't it?

A tramp stamp could be the by-product of a weak minded woman who is manipulated by an asshole boyfriend. Or it could be the well thought expression of a liberated woman who refuses to be constrained by narrow-minded views of what is dirty or not.

Any art, even bad art, demands you open your eyes to the artist.

I could never get a tattoo because I'm deathly afraid of needles. I do like seeing them on other people though - men and women. hate that ones on a woman's lower back are called "tramp stamps" because I always thought they looked very sexy on that part of the body. I don't always like the designs though.

kc,

Your tattoos would never stop me, I love tattoos on a woman that are only seen when in a bikini, underwear or totally naked. They are in my opinion, very sexy and more of a turn on to me than the visible tattoos and besides if a woman chooses to have more ink on her body, that will never cause me to think less of her, why should I judge a person.

thanks, ric, you made my day. 10 months later,but you stil made it.

Back