Dear X:

Dear V,

I like your hair most on its wild and crazy days, so if a hair cut and taming are in order, so be it. Please just don't shave it!

Love,
Lucky

Dear Lucky,
I will make certain that there are always enough hairs for you to hold onto in the midst of "making sexy time in the vagine."

love,
v~
:cool:

Dear E

Then we make the most of the 6 months you have left. I love you so much, my best friend, and I will be so proud to sign the register tomorrow.

And when I get home, I will cry.

Dear E

Then we make the most of the 6 months you have left. I love you so much, my best friend, and I will be so proud to sign the register tomorrow.

Dear Helen,

I can't begin to say I know the extent of the pain you're suffering now. What I can do though, is offer you all my sympathy, an ear and a shoulder to cry on if you so desire, and a plain sounding board if you wish.

Huggles sweetie.:rose:

Dear E

dear heart:
you are being thought of and i am here should you need a shoulder.
:heart:

Dear X,

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:D

Cloudy

Dear J-L,

:rose: :heart:

I have really strong shoulders if you ever need one.

Cloudy

Dear E

*hugs you close* Oh darlin I'd mend the heart if I could for you.I'm sending you lots of strength and if you need anything just say okay?:kiss::rose::heart:

Dear E (again)

I swore I wouldn't cry at the ceremony but I did. And you just looked... Wow.

I love you

H

Edited to add: Thank you all. I'm a bit all over the place right now and fighting a migrane but it's good to know I'm being thought of.

Attachments

• Witnessesshrunk.jpg
    Witnessesshrunk.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Dear E (again)

I love you

H

Edited to add: Thank you all. I'm a bit all over the place right now and fighting a migrane but it's good to know I'm being thought of.

:rose: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :rose:
mant, many *Hugs*

Dear E (again)

I love you

H

*hugs*:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

And every positive thought I can send.

Dear E (again)

I love you

H

:rose::rose::rose:

dear x,
i'm loyal and i've defended you time and time again. i'm still trying, but i'm not sure i want to know the answer to this latest issue because if it's a lie i know i'll never forgive you. :(

c

Dear H

So today I find out that the Health Council is seriously considering major changes in the programme – communicated to all providers in writing. And for some reason, you didn’t think it necessary to hand over the info . . . Do you really want me to fuck on with irrelevant info – together with the very committed design team . . .?

Sometimes I wonder if you deliberately plans these things or if you're just being highly inconsiderate. You were told repeatedly to drag me with to the next meetings, I asked you repeatedly to let me know when the meetings would be. I suppose I could have picked up the phone and found out myself, but the naïve me didn’t suspect anything. You attended the meetings, received the info and never communicated it. You have been working closely with me over the last 6 months to prepare the stakeholder group, to study unit standards, prepare all for design, so it’s not as if you don't know that the new info implies major changes in strategy.

And you still wants to do contract work for us – on the same programme?! I think on the basis of what happened you will not be allowed to work for us at all. Six months ago you pleased with WJ to let us help you, because you knew nothing about design and development . I jumped into major mentor mode, happy to think that here at last we have the opportunity to work side by side . . . you'll get to know my team, and we’ll live happily ever after. Suddenly, after letting WH pay for you to attend relevant training with us, you resign and tell all that you will now do design and development work on contract.? You "just never realized that you'd been doing it all along."

You're dishonest and manipulative and I won't work with you any longer.

Have a nice life.

Last edited:
Back