Dear X:

Dear house:

You are clean. Please keep yourself in its present state until said holidays are over. Oven ~ you are self-cleaning. Please clean yourself. Child ~ House reserves the right to make you uncomfortable if you attempt to dirty it in any way.

Your loving occupant.

:cool:

LOL!!

Dear X,

So I have some guys' phone numbers stored in my cell - so fucking what? It's MY phone, for fuck's sake.

I wish I could just spray paint "HYPOCRITE" in huge, bright red letters across the back of your truck, and tattoo it on your forehead. I can't have guys as friends, but you can sure as hell have your ex-wife as the first number in your speed dial, and get gushy cards and letters from her once a month or so.

Why don't you go back to her? You two certainly deserve each other.

Oh, btw: you really suck at sex. No wonder you've never intentionally let me see you naked in over 13 years - you're really butt-ugly with that beer belly, and those chicken legs that haven't seen the sun in the past 30+ years.

Go back to Tammy. Y'all can make white-trash music together for the rest of your lives, and I can finally be myself again.

~ Cloudy

:rose:

Dear X,

You know, if you weren't a deadbeat, I wouldn't have had to call & remind you that you never paid me for that collar.

Just send me the money or send the collar back. One way is as good as another.

j

Dear X

Beyond the hills, into the plain, across
the river into the town I'd climb the fence
and once arrived a pebble I would toss
A certain window pane to clack against
O see me see me recognize my face
come out to see Good Dog or feed a cat
and then at last fall into my embrace
kiss me Hold me I ask no more than that
Except I really do ask more I ache
to ask more to devour to possess
but you must be replaced before they wake
unless the consequence be bitterness
we must return each to our separate beds
until the next time we shall lose our heads

Dear J,

I can't sleep :( I want tonight to be tomorrow night, and then I want to hit the pause button so it lasts for at least a decade :catroar: :D :heart::rose::kiss:

I think we're about to break our hugging record :cathappy:

Zade
Xxx

Dear P,

I loved reading some of our old emails together. It brought back so much from back then.

May we never lose what we began with- hope.

I love you.

Me.

Dear X,

So I have some guys' phone numbers stored in my cell - so fucking what? It's MY phone, for fuck's sake.

I wish I could just spray paint "HYPOCRITE" in huge, bright red letters across the back of your truck, and tattoo it on your forehead. I can't have guys as friends, but you can sure as hell have your ex-wife as the first number in your speed dial, and get gushy cards and letters from her once a month or so.

Why don't you go back to her? You two certainly deserve each other.

Oh, btw: you really suck at sex. No wonder you've never intentionally let me see you naked in over 13 years - you're really butt-ugly with that beer belly, and those chicken legs that haven't seen the sun in the past 30+ years.

Go back to Tammy. Y'all can make white-trash music together for the rest of your lives, and I can finally be myself again.

~ Cloudy

:rose:

Hey Boss,

Fuck you

What I do on my time off is absolutely no concern of yours. (I wish I had as busy a life as you thin I do.:cool:)

Your messages were recorded on tape, and that tape will be saved.

As for our unit being short handed, maybe you need to look at your leadership style as well as your insane demands on the staff of the unit. I am not at fault here, you are. Then again if you worked the floor once in a while instead of hiding in your office you might understand.

Oh and your comments about my treatment of my wife are well beyond the pale. If your husband treats you like shit deal with it, don't try to project it on my marriage. My wife and I are happy together.

Cat

Hey Boss,

Fuck you

What I do on my time off is absolutely no concern of yours. (I wish I had as busy a life as you thin I do.:cool:)

Your messages were recorded on tape, and that tape will be saved.

As for our unit being short handed, maybe you need to look at your leadership style as well as your insane demands on the staff of the unit. I am not at fault here, you are. Then again if you worked the floor once in a while instead of hiding in your office you might understand.

Oh and your comments about my treatment of my wife are well beyond the pale. If your husband treats you like shit deal with it, don't try to project it on my marriage. My wife and I are happy together.

Cat

:heart: :rose:

Dear John,

It has been one year since she decided to play the role of God and take your life. I've gone back so many times to re-read the articles and attempt to understand why she would do it... still in disbelief... still thinking I imagined that devastating phone call. I read through the article comments and still get angry at how everyone says poor Kathy, poor Michael. They don't see your boys' faces. They don't see the sadness in B's eyes. I see her so often now and want to give her a hug so badly.

You'd be so proud of them baby. J.J. is in the band and had his first concert. W. is playing basketball ... I haven't got to see him play yet but I will soon. He looks so much like you it pains to see him sometimes. I see your eyes ... I hear your laugh ... see your smile. I miss that more than I'll ever get to tell you.

I'm moving on slowly. Everything that we bought together for the house ... I have slowly put it all away. The flowers are lit today ... I can't seem to part with that ... I'll never forget the night you brought them home after I whined and bitched that I wanted flowers ... and you brought that horrid thing home telling me I'll have flowers forever. I can talk to you or about you without the flood of tears, but please know that you'll live on in my heart forever. I can finally pass by a flag waving in the wind and smile. The memories no longer haunt me with the what-if's. They are all happy memories. Mindlessly, I'll reach for my necklace and all I can do is smile at the love you showed me.

You showed me life. You showed me happiness. It was with you that I experienced a lot of my "firsts." I never got the chance to thank you for that ... for opening my eyes to so many things. Since I last saw you I shut off the ability to open my heart. It hurts to say this but your death was a closure for me. Someone special has came into my life and taught me that it's okay to love again, that it is important to love again. Of course it's another one of "those" but I knew that from the start. I deal with that day by day. No one could ever replace you though. You will always hold a special place in my heart. I just know now that my hearts big enough for more special people.

John, I hope every day you are looking down from the heavens above and not regretting anything. I pray that you can see your children growing up to be fine young men, you grandchild growing, your parents growing old together. In that funny way I can feel you watching over me also. The other day I thought about you when talking to a friend, remembering the purpose for you coming into my life, knowing that everyone that comes into our lives is for a purpose. Hahaha ... that little phone scam we pulled 8 years ago even came back to bite me in the ass recently. All I could do was shake my head and laugh! You know I blamed it all on you. :D

I know that justice was served but it doesn't change what happened. Just know that you are not forgotten, and you will forever be loved.

:heart:

Dear John,

It has been one year since she decided to play the role of God and take your life. I've gone back so many times to re-read the articles and attempt to understand why she would do it... still in disbelief... still thinking I imagined that devastating phone call. I read through the article comments and still get angry at how everyone says poor Kathy, poor Michael. They don't see your boys' faces. They don't see the sadness in B's eyes. I see her so often now and want to give her a hug so badly.

You'd be so proud of them baby. J.J. is in the band and had his first concert. W. is playing basketball ... I haven't got to see him play yet but I will soon. He looks so much like you it pains to see him sometimes. I see your eyes ... I hear your laugh ... see your smile. I miss that more than I'll ever get to tell you.

I'm moving on slowly. Everything that we bought together for the house ... I have slowly put it all away. The flowers are lit today ... I can't seem to part with that ... I'll never forget the night you brought them home after I whined and bitched that I wanted flowers ... and you brought that horrid thing home telling me I'll have flowers forever. I can talk to you or about you without the flood of tears, but please know that you'll live on in my heart forever. I can finally pass by a flag waving in the wind and smile. The memories no longer haunt me with the what-if's. They are all happy memories. Mindlessly, I'll reach for my necklace and all I can do is smile at the love you showed me.

You showed me life. You showed me happiness. It was with you that I experienced a lot of my "firsts." I never got the chance to thank you for that ... for opening my eyes to so many things. Since I last saw you I shut off the ability to open my heart. It hurts to say this but your death was a closure for me. Someone special has came into my life and taught me that it's okay to love again, that it is important to love again. Of course it's another one of "those" but I knew that from the start. I deal with that day by day. No one could ever replace you though. You will always hold a special place in my heart. I just know now that my hearts big enough for more special people.

John, I hope every day you are looking down from the heavens above and not regretting anything. I pray that you can see your children growing up to be fine young men, you grandchild growing, your parents growing old together. In that funny way I can feel you watching over me also. The other day I thought about you when talking to a friend, remembering the purpose for you coming into my life, knowing that everyone that comes into our lives is for a purpose. Hahaha ... that little phone scam we pulled 8 years ago even came back to bite me in the ass recently. All I could do was shake my head and laugh! You know I blamed it all on you. :D

I know that justice was served but it doesn't change what happened. Just know that you are not forgotten, and you will forever be loved.

* Hugs tightly * :rose:

Dear self
Please remember you have a lot to do...
You Better get a lot of sleep tonight!!!
I know your excited by the surprise you're planning
But sleep is important too...
Going to bed at 3am followed by a 4am is just plain silly!!!

Dear Mac
If you don't like your surprise I may cry!!!
Ok So I know you will love it but just in case be warned!!!

Dear Headache
Leave me alone....
I will sleep later I promise!!!!

:rose::kiss::heart:

Dear John,

:rose::rose::rose:

*hugs Pleazme*

Dear Self:

Stop getting so down. You *will* get married. Just... have faith.

There's no option to sign up or we would. Although, one of his friends is permastoned, so... that would have been interesting!

He's... what now?

And just keep an eye on the site, they may be looking again and a gothic style wedding would spice things up for them...

x
V

Yeup, plus his friends cover the whole Goth spectrum: Emo, Punk, Rocker, Indie Kid, Goth Geek, Romantic Vampire-esque...

Back