I'm a Bi Girl with Something Extra.....

MistressAnna

Experienced
Hello, Everyone. I'm Anna, I'm Transgender, Bisexual, and looking for fun with interested people. :)

I love to give as well as receive. :) PM me if you'd like to chat, but please note - I do *not* like the words 'shemale', or 'Ladyboy'. Be polite, be interesting, and see what happens..... XD

Last edited:
Hello, Everyone. I'm Anna, I'm Transgender, Bisexual, and looking for fun with interested people. :)

I love to give as well as receive. :) PM me if you'd like to chat, but please note - I do *not* like the words 'shemale', or 'Ladyboy'. Be polite, be interesting, and see what happens..... XD

Yes Mistress I am also interested see PM

Spitfire is, indeed, awesome. Truly befitting of her name. :D Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle for me (and Scootaloo, of course, from the CMCs!).

Some of my friends say I'm much like Spitfire. XD Since I'm not redheaded, I'm guessing it's my temper. XD

I also love Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Scootaloo.

Tell me more. I like gals with a bit of fire to them. :devil:

Even if you get burned?

Well, it's not so much that I'm a hothead, but I am Type-A. I don't operate on a short-fuse, but neither do I suffer fools and abuse.

I can be the sweetest chick evers, or get in your face, depends on how people treat me. :)

Even if you get burned?

Well, it's not so much that I'm a hothead, but I am Type-A. I don't operate on a short-fuse, but neither do I suffer fools and abuse.

I can be the sweetest chick evers, or get in your face, depends on how people treat me. :)

Sounds like the perfect attitude to have: restrained normally, but feisty when it's necessary. :)

Thank you. I make my mistakes, of course, but I also try to be fair.

I think you and I are going to get along. :)

Enjoyed our little conversation we had going today, hope to visit with you more in the future

*That* was pretty mean, Spitfire can be over-competitive, I myself would nevers do that.

I chalk it up to the pressures of her job, and Dashie learned something too.

*That* was pretty mean, Spitfire can be over-competitive, I myself would nevers do that.

I chalk it up to the pressures of her job, and Dashie learned something too.

I know, but the fandom dramatised that one out of all proportion. :D She put the Wonderbolts first by trying to get Dashie to join.

I actually kind of ignore the Fandom anymore, I saw that the Fans hated Spitfire after 'Wonderbolts Academy' - too "mean", but she was doing her job. Spitfire already knew Dashie could lead ('Hurricane Fluttershy'), she needed to know if Dashie could follow, too. The Wonderbolts aren't just a stunt team, they are a Guards Squadron.

I actually kind of ignore the Fandom anymore, I saw that the Fans hated Spitfire after 'Wonderbolts Academy' - too "mean", but she was doing her job. Spitfire already knew Dashie could lead ('Hurricane Fluttershy'), she needed to know if Dashie could follow, too. The Wonderbolts aren't just a stunt team, they are a Guards Squadron.

I'm not terribly into the fandom either, other than having an account on FiMFiction. They react terribly to EVERYTHING (alicorn Twilight, to name but one), so it's just draining to deal with them on a daily basis. :eek:

I'm wondering/hoping if next season might involve Dashie joining the Wonderbolts. Could be interesting to see how it gels with her side-job of saving Equestria every now and then. :D

"Draining" is the perfect term to describe the fandom. :)

I'm wondering if that's what this season is leading to, meta-wise. The Mane 6 seem to be inspiring others to do more to improve life and create friendship. Perhaps Dashie will join the 'Bolts soon, and the others take leadership positions in their areas of expertise.

Back