Southern Gentleman

Love the water beads too, I'll bring the duck!
Duck yes ... clothes optional. Bath oil massaged all over your body ... mandatory. And I'm sure we will find many ways to make that duck quack!

After work, gym and seeing all your ladies wonderful post, I found myself in a great need to run a hot bath and just let the quiet and steam relax my body and mind. I know the days are hectic and mine was no different, so some oil in the water and time to just chill. Then I thought why not let you ladies in as well so here goes...

I love the water beads on the oil coated skin and the way you can feel the moisture returning back into your skin. Replacing what old man Winter is trying to steal away...

Very hot pics hon..Enjoy your description as much as I did the pics..seeing the water droplets..MMM hot!

Honoring Purple Haze

Just a little shout out to Stackey and her wonderful Purple series...

Got this shirt and tie for a big client meeting ... Anyone want to guess if I got the client?

Attachments

• Purple1.jpg
    Purple1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Got this shirt and tie for a big client meeting ... Anyone want to guess if I got the client?

Color looks great on you..Love the position of the tie! ;) I am betting you got that client..great pic!

Thanks sexy lady! Talk about smoking HOTT is your body! Your pics inflate, elated and make want to get prostrate in front of you...

Thank you baby, but don't tease me. Your heart can't take it.:cool:

Mmmmmm. I love your pictorial ode to Stackey’s Purple Haze.
You look fantastic in purple! Also, nice thread you’ve started here… :heart:
Thank you for sharing… and the client getting? I’m going to say, yes!

This is great, love it, one of my favorite colors and sexy to boot! Thank you for posting in my forearm thread, please post more for us there periodically too! :D:heart:

Mmmmmm. I love your pictorial ode to Stackey’s Purple Haze.
You look fantastic in purple! Also, nice thread you’ve started here… :heart:
Thank you for sharing… and the client getting? I’m going to say, yes!

Thank you Darlin! I am really happy you found me! I'll continue to try to feed you ladies some of my best nuggets of my body and mind...

This is great, love it, one of my favorite colors and sexy to boot! Thank you for posting in my forearm thread, please post more for us there periodically too! :D:heart:

Thank you for the nice compliment! Yeah I did a bad job on the forearms, so I'm working on an additional post for you.

And YES Ladies I did get the client account !!!

OHhhhhh fuck!!! WoW!!! I am soooooo flattered!! :) and Sooo Smiling here!! :)

*Grabs tie.....pulls that open mouth to my pussy....drenches you with my ejaculate*

Mmmmmmm!! What a super sexy tribute!! :) Thank you sooo much!! You look deliciously sexy!!!!

You got the job that I need you for! ;)

Were you dressed just like that and were there a lot of women there? Then you probably got the client :p

Love that shirt and tie. ;)

OHhhhhh fuck!!! WoW!!! I am soooooo flattered!! :) and Sooo Smiling here!! :)

*Grabs tie.....pulls that open mouth to my pussy....drenches you with my ejaculate*

Mmmmmmm!! What a super sexy tribute!! :) Thank you sooo much!! You look deliciously sexy!!!!

You got the job that I need you for! ;)
Thanks Stackey! Judging from your posts, if you need my services got Red Bull, Tie, You, Me ... Yep let's get down to business!

Were you dressed just like that and were there a lot of women there? Then you probably got the client :p

Love that shirt and tie. ;)
Sadly whatever sex appeal I have was not needed for the men in the room, just my skills. But do I detect that if you and other ladies were deciding it might hold some sway ...?

hey funny man, loved the purple shirt and tie shot, and now...
all dressed up in your tie... Nice Knot!!!
yummm :heart:

Last edited:
hey funny man, loved the purple shirt and tie shot, and now...
all dressed up in your tie... Nice Knot!!!
yummm :heart:
I'm so glad you liked the tie shots. I've got a problem with this knot, it seems to have tightened quite a bit from the swelling of seeing all you lovely ladies. Any ideas ... ?

Ohhh Love!!! :)

Its a PERFECT PURPLE PECKER PRESENT!!! and for ME???? :) :) :heart:

May I unwrap it NOW....please oh please oh PLEEEEAASE! :) :p :p :)

I Love It!!! Thank you Sooooo Much!!!! :kiss:
Consider the PERFECT PURPLE PECKER a late Christmas present or early Valentine's gift. And yes I'm not for making any HOTT woman wait. Please unwrap and lets wrap it around something else ...

Back