Into the Phonebooth

I'm loving all the PINK on this page. I want to steal those jeans off you. I'm sure all us ladies wouldn't mind if they were off... :heart:
 
I remember the morning you woke me up with coconut oil. To be more specific, i was awakened to your hands, shiny with coconut oil, running up and down my shaft. Its hard to open your eyes when they roll back in your head everytime, but the work you did on my cock and balls that morning was legendary. Occasionally you would add your mouth to the tio of my cock and suck away the precum that formed almost immediately. You always had a talent for pulling that from me. The way your tongue teased my slit and your other hand squeezed my balls and pulled just firmly enough to make my body stiffen without cumming....mmmm, just divine. If i recall, i felt your breasts, two pillows of sex and softness, surround and then engulf me. The mix of the warmth of your breasts, mixed with the coolness that hit my tip as it emerged, only to be swallowed by your waiting mouth..it messed with me. I especially loved it when you ran your nipples up and down my shaft. I must have been speaking gibberish, cause you kept laughing at me. The final strike is what really surprised me though. As much as i love having my cock in your hands or your talented mouth, you know that your round, plump ass is what really sets me off. And when you finally stopped teasing me with your breasts, and applied more coconut oil to my cock, I wondered what was next, because i could smell your sweet pussy. It was primed and ready. Your hands carressed my cock lovingly, tracing my length and veins mercilessly. Your tongue lapped at my frenum, sucking hard one moment, then soft the next. The bed rocked softly as you climbed onto me and turned your back to me. I watched as you, of your own accord, spread your ass apart and show me the plug that you'd be wearing unbeknownst to me. I watched you tease yourself, working that plug in and out. When you would pull it out, i would look longingly at your puckered ass, and my cock would throb. I know you enjoyed my whimpers. I heard the laughs, mixed in with the moans. Then you surprised me my tossing me the plug, and lowering your tight ass down around my throbbing cock. We both moaned as the initial contact of my cock slowly being covered by your heated ass. I instinctively thrust up just as you sat fully down. You leaned back, your hands on my chest, and rocked up and down, back nd forth. You know I don't last long when we do anal, but you had no mercy on me whatsoever. My voice became high pitched, and my whispers became growls. I gripped the sheets for dear life, filling you coaxing the monster from my feeble will.

When my hands reached around you and began pulling on your nipples, i felt your pussy leak its warm wetness down onto my balls and the sheets below. Your body trembled and shook on me, and my cock throbbed within you. I felt tingles up and down my spine..my breaths were ragged and uneven. Ever so often, I found the strength to interrupt your downward pounce with quick, hard upward thrusts. Your screams gave me the incentives that I needed. Leaving your breasts, my hands found your pussy, spanking your clitoral hood, with another finger snaking deeply into your spasming pussy. Thrusting upward more...harder, i knew you would still win, but I would still fight. On and on we went..your clit becoming so hard that I could feel it tingling more and more with every spank. Suddenly you dropped your ass down into my lap and put your hand over mine, forcing both of our hands hrd against your pussy. You began to grind on me...moaning with such effect that before I knew it, my back hd arched, and I was shooting into you with the pressure of a fireman's hose. You stayed there...grinding softly against me. You came repeatedly against my hand, making it sticky, delicious...because i tasted it.

Mmm..what a wake up. Im not used to being dominated. You won this round.

And that was just Monday....
 
Welcome back! I can hear your voice as I read your latest delicious post...
 
There you are!!

Just dropping by to make our tongues hang out, or are you staying?
 
Just stopping through to say hi to you all. I hope Thanksgiving has full of family, friends, food, and thanks!
 
You're with me. Why? I'm not your Dominant. I'm not your Sir. He is. But you're here with me. Again. Do you recall what happened the last time you came to me instead of him? Why do you keep this up?

Doesn't he brush your hair away from your face, and carress it to feel the softness of your face? Does he kiss your cheek and tell you how beautiful you are before grabbing your face in his hand and biting your earlobe? Why wouldn't he? But if he did, why would you be here?

Doesn't he appreciate how you curl and purr when your spine is traced down into that dip before your bottom flares outward and upward? When he spanks you, does he grip your buttock hard afterward to reinforce his ownership? Does he rub or kiss the sting away? Of course he does, but then again...would you be here if he did?

Does he rip away your blouse like i am now? And carress your breasts, taking your nipples in my hand when i squeeze them tightly. I love how full they are. Your pert, taut nipples are so firm against my palm. When i slap them lightly, the blush that comes to your skin makes me....so hungry. Why are you here?

Your scent.. does he notice it? No, not your fucking perfume. I mean your scent. Your fragrance. Yours. It smells like want. It smells like...need. it smells like a lady who loves being treated as anything but by that one man. It smells like a slut who craves a beast...one who takes and destroys before lovingly restoring to beautiful splendor. I smell you. I know you. And when my fingers follow your scent between your alluring thighs and force you to sit on my palm, your scent increases as you grind. And my palm gets wetter and stickier. ..and smells like you. I love that. A reminder. Doesn't he like that? Your Sir?

Hmmm....but if he did, you wouldn't be here. Or would you?

Does he call you his little slut? Or do his actions prove it? Does he affirm you? Value you? Does he fuck your mind before even touching your body? I'm guessing no. Cause you're here, bouncing on my palm...lost in me.

You can't even answer me, can you? No. Feels to good. My ownership is too complete. I know why you're here.

He's your Dominant. But I do it better.

I'm your Beast.

Get on your fucking knees.
 
thud.gif

Morning Litsters.

Morning sexy!! :kiss:
 
Back
Top