Happy Birthday Gem Tiger!!!!

Jewelz

sensually seductive
BIG HUGS N KISSES!!

:kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:

Sweet Gemmy!! Hope today brings you much happiness and fun as you deserve so much. Thank you for being a very good friend to me always. For listening and caring over the past 4 mths. You are a special man and I hope your birthday is as special as you are to soooo many!!

Love you tiger!!! My forever friend!!:rose:

Happy fucking birthday Gemmy!!!!

I hope you get fucked silly for your birthday!! If I could I'd hop on a plane and do it myself! Happy birthday, we love you because you are a constant source of fun and amusement.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM!!! I hope you have a good birthday sweetie!! Many :kiss: es to you. With lots of HUGS too!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

BD.gif

balloons.gif

The BIRTHSTONE for JUNE is the ALEXANDRITE.

june.gif

It is a multicolored stone that protects from deception, falsehood and bestows eloquence, especially in declarations of love.

balloons.gif

Happy Birthday Gem_Tiger, I hope your day is as warm and friendly as you are. Here's wishing you many more to come..

:heart: Sharon xxx

Last edited:
:kiss: Happy Birthday!!!:kiss:

:kiss: Feliz Cumpleanos!!!:kiss:

:kiss: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!! :kiss:

:kiss: Joyeux anniversaire!!!:kiss:

LoL..Sorry i don't speak anymore languages..LoL!!!
(i had to rack my brain to remember the german and french :p)

Have a great day!!!:kiss: :kiss:

Happy Birfdee, Mate!

Yo Gem!!!!

Happy Birthday Mate! Hope all your GOOD wishes come true on your special day!

I'll raise a glass to drink your health tonight, Sher Khan!:D

Nick :devil: :cool:

Tiger tiger burning bright. It's your birthday, get pissed tonight!! :D

Excellent timing!! PC back on line, scaredy cat - oops, sorry, rufty tufty tiger- has a birthday!! YAY!!

So, round to Uncle Ronnies is it then Gem? :p

:kiss: :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Hey I hear there is a Birthday here.....

:heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM TIGER.... :heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your day..................you could do anything you want.................you could say anything you want...............you could make love to anyone you want......;) ;) :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM_TIGER..........BABY..............HUGS AND KISSES

:kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:

Jewelz said:
BIG HUGS N KISSES!!

Sweet Gemmy!! Hope today brings you much happiness and fun as you deserve so much. Thank you for being a very good friend to me always. For listening and caring over the past 4 mths. You are a special man and I hope your birthday is as special as you are to soooo many!!

Love you tiger!!! My forever friend!!:rose:

Awwwwwww, Jewelz, you really know how to make a guy blush. Thankyou:kiss: :rose:

Thankyou to everyone who has posted. I hope to spend time later to reply to your lovely posts (probably not today though - catch my drift??)

I understand that we are not too far away from Teleporting, I hope we are all still in touch via Lit. when that happens - - what some fan - f'king - tastic Birthday Parties we will have - all over the f'king World --- Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy:devil:

Catch you later guys and Many thanks for the Best Birthday EVER!!! :kiss: :rose: :heart: :devil:

anneski said:
Tiger tiger burning bright. It's your birthday, get pissed tonight!! :D

Excellent timing!! PC back on line, scaredy cat - oops, sorry, rufty tufty tiger- has a birthday!! YAY!!

So, round to Uncle Ronnies is it then Gem?

I owe you for the Scaredy Cat, my little nest of Vipers:D

Yep, me and Uncle Ron has some serious partying to do, I think I may take your advice:devil: :devil:

Thanks 'Ski:kiss: :rose:

Re: Hey I hear there is a Birthday here.....

1sexylady said:
:heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM TIGER....
:heart:

Happy Birthday! :kiss:

Hope you have a very nice birtday!

Is there anything I can do for you?

Although I dont really know you..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM TIGER!! HUGGS& KISSES!! :D
Any friend Of Jewelz & Churchydom's is agreat person in my eyes!! (blows ya kisses) hmmm any "Dreams" you need fulfilled??:devil: (WEG)

Re: Re: Happy Birthday Gem Tiger!!!!

Gem_tiger said:

Catch you later guys and Many thanks for the Best Birthday EVER!!! :kiss: :rose: :heart: :devil:

enjoy it all gemmy...you are deserving!:D

Happy birthday Gem - you deserve some fun and good times, you old furball:D

PS Watch out for silver Capri's when you're staggering home from the pub:D :kiss:

Belated

Happy Birthday and I do hope your able to get that penil pump surgery, it must be hell being so old
:D

Re: Belated

Woodmiester said:
Happy Birthday and I do hope your able to get that penil pump surgery, it must be hell being so old
:D

LMFAO. Too expensive my man, I've opted for an Electro-Mechanical Strap-on fucking Dildo!

Life begins at 40 Woody (allegedly) so, ......................................

Have a goooooooooooooooood Hump Day and may you hump everything in sight (except Kangaroos):devil:

See ya later Dude ^^55s

Back