New home (ONLY for adamsmd)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
**Ever since she was a child, she knew she was promised to her husband, but when became a teen, she has been rebelling. She hated the idea that she had her future already written. She had no idea her husband was monitoring her movement and checking on her by the information sent to him by his men.
Once evening after a long business meeting, he was sent information his young wife,was in jail for drunk driving after her birthday party. He had accepted to give her 3 years but after this last incident, he had enough and decided to pick up his wife and bring her "home" where she would live with him as his wife. It was obvious her parents didnt know how to control her and she was getting out f control. On his way to the jail, he receive picture of the party, as she was dancing with guys in a mini skit and tank top. And her in a lounge making out with a black man that obviously a musician*
 
He was angered by the pictures he had seen, as his anger increased so did the pace in which he drove to the station to collect his young rebel.
Arriving at the station and abandoning his car at the kerb side, he marched into the station and began explaining who he had come to bail out. He began filling out all the release forms handed to him by the office clerk. Finally fishing off the paperwork he handed the forms back and took a seat his heart was racing with anger at the outragous behavour.
 
Anna woke up with the clanking of the door, cursing at the noise, look up at the police officer as he told her ot was time to go. She walked out the cell and followed her asking who bailed her out. She found herself stop dead in her track: my ...what!?!? *paled realizing it was her husband, she knew he would never allow her those 3 extra years of freedom after being caught in jail. She pick up her things, a purse with cash her husband sent her on regular basis, the keys to the car he bought her as a graduation gift. She had NO idea that her husband had a copy of the keys to her car, and he had his butler drive her car to their home as he waited in the car with her to have a serious talk. The moment she step out, he saw he in a inappropriate dress, her hair was a mess and she smelled of book. She force a nervous smile: Look...its not as bad as it looks..it was MY birthday...*seeing the expression on his face was a good indication he was royally pissed, she humiliated him by having him come to bail her out* I swear it wont happen again..can we talk about this tomorrow? I can....call you, tomorrow? *she didn't want to push it yet she didnt want to start a fight while she had a horrible hangover*
 
"thanks it youve had your last chance l, your three years of freedom have gone welcome to married life" i spin the wheels up as i pull off pissed at the state my wife looks. "as a wife your supposed to look good at all times and behave decently not like a child at a theme park." i head put of town toward my house in the suburbs
 
Anna pales : ...bu...but...wait a second, you can't do that...you promised! It was my birthday, god damn it...why are you acting this way!? its not fair..i still have three years, we agreed! You can't do this to me! *it was obvious to him, her family spoiled her too much and she began to not appreciate everything, he gave her.*
 
" you also agreed to behave your self but you ended up in jail for the night, as my wife you are supposed to be mature and respectable not act like a chil" as we get closer to the house we turn off the road onto the private lane that leads up to the 4 bedroom house set back from the rest around the area.
 
Anna tense up: it was not my fault...oh come on, it was my birthday! why can't you even give me a break. I mean its no bi...*blinks as she notice they were not at her parents house: wait a second, this is not my parents place....*looks back at him* no...you cant do this....i want to go home, now....*not understanding it was her new "home"* I wont misbehave again , its not like its on the news, for christ sake...
 
"thats right this isnt your parents house but it is where youll now be living so get used to it" i get out the car and come round and open your door " come on get out, time you learnt how to behave as my wife"
 
Anna looks at the huge home and back at him as she paled:i wanna go home...*looks at him open the door as he looks at her: I will not live here as your wife....i want to go to my parents place, i just turn 18 yesterday...i am not ready to be your wife...Please...please...give me the three years back, hell i settle for one year...
 
" not a chace this is your life now. We both vowed so youll act upon your vows."
Pushing open the door way into the large hall way taking her arm dragging his wife through the door slamming it shut behind them.
" if i give you one year youll go crazy and get arrested again. Its about time you learn how to love with out mummy and daddy paying for everythinv for you."
 
Anna wince as she was pull out of the car and drag to the huge home, wincing as she pleaded him to give her a year. Winces as the door shut as if it was a physical blow to her. She looked around the beautiful home make for a large family and back at him: I swear, i won't...that's NOT fair, to say something like that...Please be reasonable,i know nothing about being a wife...why cant you let this go, i mean it was my birthday....i should be allowed to atleast screw up on my birthday....
 
" you have been allowed to screw up thats why you had your three years i knew you wouldnt take long thats why i agreed to that. You screwed up once now thats it you do things as my wife and act as a married woman so no dressing slutty unless i approve of your outfit." i bark my demands at you as i head into the kitchen. " come in here. You know how to cook right? " i loon back at you as you enter the room. " thats one thing about being a wife you know how to do. The most inportant thing is how to service you man in the bedroom and im sure your aware of that"
 
Anna looks at him in disbelief: you tricked me....so it was all a deception, it wasnt cause you cared just to bait me...*glares at him* what!? i dont need your advice on my clothing...*not realizing it was about removing basis right to remind her ,she was his woman.Not about her taste in clothes. Looks around the beautiful kitchen: of course i know how to cook...*She looks in the huge master bedroom make for a royalty. It was gorgeous and the bed was a king size bed with sild white sheets but the room made it looks smaller. She looks at him, paled : ....*back out of the room* I am not having sex with you...*starts making her way down the stairs as she wanted to escape as she realize the huge significance of living in with as a wife*
 
"Dont you take another step!!" i shout from the landing as i watvh you head towards the door. " you will get back here and become the loving loyal wife you are.
I wait as you return up the stair noticing the eliment of fear on your face.
Once your with in reaching distance i grab you arm and pull you back into the bed room.
"get in there" i throw you at the bed. I walk in and close the door behind and head toward you as you back up against the bed " its about time you repected your husband like a good wife." i pull you close to me a lay my lips on yours. Feeling yoir resistance i slide my hand to the back of your head and take hold of your hair. " dont make me punish you"
 
Anna tense up as his voice echoes in the room, she reluctantly walk back to him sensing he was in no mood to play games. Gasps as he grip her arm and drag her in the bedroom as she cried out as she almost lost her balance:...please...stop! *cries as she falls on the bed only to look up and see him walks towards her angry as never seen before. She instinctively tries to back away on the bed,only to cry out terrified as he pulls her back under him with her ankles; please...stop...*winces as she felt his grip on her hair, paling as she made eye contact with her husband, whimpering as she stop struggling. Whimpers softly: please...dont...dont do this to me...i dont want my first time to be like this...please...I'll stay...please i need time before...bedding you...please...*gulps as she naively doesn't realized their was no longer negotiation only her husband word that was now law.As she had no longer any say in the matter as a proper wife,her duty bear him as many children he see fit*
 
Last edited:
" i know youll stay, youll do as your as your told. " i lift up your dress and tear off your pants. With out warning my fingers are buried deep in you. As you try to resist i hold yoi to the bed.
 
Anna screams as he tears off her panties: noo...stop...please...*struggles as she tries to push him only to end up crying out as he slip his finger in her pussy: owww....stop...*he would be pleased as he felt her tightness and hymen as proof, she at least stayed pure for her husband: not like this...please stop!
 
" so you acts like a slut but its all a false front i see " i say as feel my fingers peirce through annas virginity. I pull her close to the edge of the bed and unbutton my jeans letting them fall to the floor along with my boxers.
 
Anna pales: no, i didnt...i swear...*she feels his finger press against her: please not like this...*struggles like a wild animal, pulling away before he manages to tear through her hymen. Screams as she demands her release her, pales at the sight of his huge cock. She fight to break free: nooo...stop...please...let me go home!!
 
Now annas pussy is moist i raising the head of my cock and press it against her pussy slowly rubbing it up and down her slit until her lips part ready to take my shaft. With onelong thrust i force myself deep inside annas virgin pussy while holding her still on the bed trying to stop her thrashinv about.
 
Anna desperately tries to pull away from his grip on her: please...noooo...*pales as she felt the head of his enormous cock press against her pussy.She tries to push him off: please...not like this...*throws her head back as she screams in agony as his cock pushes into her tight pussy: noooooo!!! *tears running down as he forcefully pushes into her pussy, her tightness preventing from fully penetrating, as he was only half way in her tight pussy. She screamed and pleaded as he painfully stretches her pussy: pull it out...stop...please...tooo big...!! *unawared only half his cock was in her pussy* hurts...please, no more...
 
Seeing anna is pain i halt my thrust and draw back and then slowly begin thrusting back and forth only using half my shaft untill the tears stop rolling off you cheeks. " this is your own doing if you had only behaved yourself this could of been so much easier for yourself. " i loosen my grip on you body slightly
 
Anna looks up in tears , hisses as he thrusted slowly in and out her sore tight pussy: aarrrgggghhhhh....*sh hated him so much as she always dream her first time be romantic and nothing like this...aarrggghhh...please stop...i be a good wife...*naively thinking it be enough for him to stop as she tries to push him off, pales as she glance own and realize only half his enormous cock slide in her pussy*
 
" once im finished you will have respect and become a proper wife."
I increase the pace of the thrusts each one gets deeper and deeper untill my balls slap against your bare ass. I pull down your dress exposing your young pert tits. Taking one into my mouth sucking hard on your nipple
 
Anna pales: please...no more...*hisses as he easily lay over her, his thrust pounding deeper, his thrust rewarded with sharp cries as proof she only had his cock. The cries turning him own knowing she probably never get used to his enormous cock as she will feel like a permanent virgin to him. Screams in agony as he tears her pussy to fit his girth fully in her pussy. She grip onto his back in tears, his full deep, powerful thrust met with sharp cries as his balls slap her ass.Shaking her head: noo...stop...hurts...tooo big...!! *sobbing but to weak to fight him off as he suck her nipples*
 
Back
Top