finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening shower before I slipped into tank and boxers.

I love the feel of freshly shaved legs under cool sheets, even better to run them up and down other legs and become intertwined.

Good Night sexy world. I do enjoy this lit-escape, thank you.
xx

Attachments

• Tile Wall 1.jpg
    Tile Wall 1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,511
  • Tile Wall 2.jpg
    Tile Wall 2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 2,100
Last edited:

I love the feel of freshly shaved legs under cool sheets, even better to run them up and down other legs and become intertwined.

xx

And I love your escape as well! I know a place, or two, that I'd love to place my lips! :)

I don't know what is hotter.. that naughty smile on your lips.. or the reflection of your erect nipples on the tiles.. begging to be pressed against them ;)

xx

Sexy pics! And there is that catching smile again. Love it!
I hope you have sexy dreams.:)

xx

God I love your smile! Beautiful pics!

xx

Good god, I would love to have pressed to the tiles.
Love the smile, adore the body, want it all.

attachment.php

What an absolutely beautiful smile and kissable lips!

I do like this dress, but, there doesn't seem to be quite enough fabric to do up all the buttons :(

I could try and squish 'em together if someone could do the buttons for me!
They do say... 'many hands makes light work'! ;)

Attachments

• A Wee Bit Busty 1.jpg
    A Wee Bit Busty 1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,378
  • A Wee Bit Busty 2.jpg
    A Wee Bit Busty 2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,742
Last edited:
I do like this dress, but, there doesn't seem to be quite enough fabric to do up all the buttons :(

I'm not seeing a problem, but the customer is ALWAYS right! So my hands are at your disposal Ms. How can I be of service???

Mmmm those wonderful nipples are made to be unbuttoned!
Damn they are crying to be freed 😄

oooooh me me me pick me <jumping with hands waving> but i have to warm you it may take me a while to get them in there properly :rose::kiss::heart:

Stunningly sexy...
attachment.php

And a very misnamed photo...
(You are way more than "a wee bit busty"!!!)
attachment.php

Thank you, as always, playm0mum!
- curl

It's perfect!

attachment.php

I'm sure you could get plenty of help with those buttons. Wouldn't it be fun, though, to go out just like that? You'd give all the men and at least half the women whiplash. :)

I do enjoy this lit-escape, thank you.
xx
We also enjoy how you execute your "escape" :D

Love these 2 b&w shots ... one highlighting your exceptional chest, the other your terrific smile. Wish I could join you for a shower, even if neither of us needs one ... :devil: :kiss:

xx

I would gladly volunteer to intertwine legs with you. Maybe there would be room in the shower also? :rose:

xx

Both are fantastic. I have to give the first one the edge though for the amazing reflection of those equally amazing breasts!

xx

I love the reflection against the shower tiles in the first picture. Beautifully captured!

I also love the smile in the second picture. You have got the most alluring, beguiling smile, and this one is made even more adorable and playful by the little hint of tongue that is sticking out from between your perfect teeth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back