New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

I dont bother either, i tell my family no gifts please. Probably get something small for the only child i am close to.
 
Merry Christmas!

Hopefully, like me, y'all have finished work for the year. Thank fuck...
 
Dayum!

So actually catching up on the news I see Christchurch has been hit yet again. Merry fucking Christmas...

Hope everyone's OK.
 
Poor buggers down there. Another set back for them and at the worst possible time.
 
On the one hand the girl I was seeing decided we should stop seeing each other...

On the other hand I didn't get hankies and socks.
 
The best part of Christmas has to be waking up on Boxing Day and knowing it's over for another year :)
 
i hear you
found this brilliant pic about this..
 
Last edited:
Right now I'm drinking duty free Bombay Sapphire... and enjoying shite holiday television. Australian Beauty and the Geek anyone?
 
aww dude your a one after my own heart thats what i drink!!!!
where you at
 
I'm in my lounge in Wellington. Getting close to the end of the bottle though - you better rush! (and for the record, no, I didn't start the bottle today!)
 
Last edited:
Your a man after my own heart!! where you at i want some bombay!!
attachment.php
 
Sorry!

My laptop siezed up and I think I posted that last one three times or something. Somewhere in the middle there I got to 100 posts - yay me!
 
lol yay you
ahh welly - apparently sunny atm


well i'm semi dressed with a speights
too hot and horny lol

hey Kiwi
come on yahoo
 
Welly has been pretty lovely the past several days. Ment to go the shit come thursday though.
 
Seems Bombay is the go. I had a few of them last night.

The wet weather is on the way.
 
New Year's Resolutions?

I've got mine: to marry the Big Save Furniture girl...
 
Back
Top