Taught A Lesson (PM interest)

A

AnnieD

Guest


tumblr_mzec7tNEJk1rk89ddo1_1280_zps0102d418.jpg


Name: Jessica Smith
Age: 22
Height: 5'9"
Cup size: 32J



I had to put my books away as the floor began to vibrate. With a frustrated sigh, I gave up on my attempt to study for the upcoming midterms, just two weeks away. This was the price to pay for me being fortunate enough to live in a luxurious beach house overlooking the nearby waves…and unfortunate enough for living with my parents and younger brother, the former of which were on a business trip (as per usual). So being here alone with my brother, he naturally thought to exploit the situation by inviting practically his entire school into our place for a spring break party.

“I knew that I should have rented my own place…” I told myself, covering my ears as to mute the various, distracting sounds.

It was no use. I thought about my situation carefully and found myself at a crossroads. I could either run the library to study (my college was nearly fifty minutes away) or just try to relax and have some fun myself. I wasn’t exactly proud of the prospect of partying with a bunch of high school seniors, given that I was 22 years old, but I told myself that it wasn’t so much partying as having idle chitchat and watching over them.

I carefully looked at the window (almost as if I was paranoid that they’d spot me) to see that it was a beach party, obviously. So, as to not stick out like a sore thumb, I decided to dress myself into one as well. See, the idea of me not sticking out like a sore thumb was a bit naïve on my part, given my physique. I mean, I was not that tall, so that wasn’t the issue (I stood at about 5’9). But I was er…a bit more developed than most of the women here, what with my long legs, fit abs (thank you years of volleyball), perfect backside and a huge pair of breasts.

Once in my beach dress, I decided to put on some heels for good measure and went outside. Immediately, I heard the whistles and calls of horny men but ignored them all. First things first, I suppose that I needed to spot my brother, Nick. But of course, he was nowhere to be found, so I didn’t know what to do exactly. That’s when I met up with a group of girls, who were apparently the cheer-leading squad of Nick’s high school and recognized me from the photos in the school gym (I had won a few trophies for them). We chatted and everything seemed great, until a man walked by and they whispered and giggled.

Tanya, the taller of them told me “Oh, that’s Tyler. He’s a notorious skirt chaser and a sleaze bag from our school. You should be careful around him.”

I scoffed, I think, as I replied “You don’t need to worry about me. I can handle boys; besides, I’m already in a relationship.”

“If you say so. Though you might want to hide those from him."” she replied with a laugh, as I playfully covered myself from her eyes.

She continued: “Anyway, we’re going to ditch the party and sneak into a club. Want to come with us?”

“I think that I’ll pass.”
I respectfully said and so, they were off.

And then, I saw from the corner of my eye Tyler approaching fast, almost as if he wanted to get to me before anybody else did. Hm…maybe I could teach him a lesson? He needed to be put down, I think, and I would if he tried anything with me…


(OOC: Looking for one dominant male writer. PM me if you're interested! :) )
 
The party was okay, a few new girls he didn't know and free flowing alcohol would always make any party okay, but Tyler Richards could feel himself slowly growing bored with the whole thing. Most of the girls here he'd already fucked around with, even if it was just getting some bad head from them in the school parking lot. Of the ones here he didn't know.. well, they were hardly catching his eye. He'd heard about a party going on further up the beach, and was now debating bouncing out of Nick's and checking that one out.

He was a senior this year, graduation in sight and high school quickly making it's way into his rear view mirror. He was older than most in his class, he turned 18 early in the year, and it was almost as if a switch flipped inside him the day he woke up as a legal adult. The girls in his school just didn't hold quite the appeal they used to. He was more ready for college than he thought was possible, and it had very little to do with what he'd be studying.

After passing the same group of girls for the third time - a group made up of at least three he had fucked, and their angry leader he didn't want his cock within ten feet of - he decided he'd had enough. People were having fun, but it just wasn't his thing anymore. The end was nigh, and for Tyler, it was time to start moving on. No more lame high school parties. No more girls with no idea what they were doing once their clothes came off.

He decided he'd at least tell Nick he was going, though. Or try. One trip through the party, and if he couldn't find him, if ol' Nicky was off getting his dick choked on by some chick probably out of his league, he would just have to catch up with him later. The house seemed devoid of the kid, and so he made his way outside. His eyes, a bit glazed from the alcohol though he still held it well enough that he was walking a straight line with no issue, scanned slowly as he weaved his way through the groups, and still no sign of Nick. With a shrug, he downed the rest of his beer, tossed the cup, and started back for the house.

And that's when he saw her.

He almost stopped short and did a double take, not believing his eyes. His fucking sister. He'd recognize that body, those breasts, anywhere. Her picture was in the gym, along with a thousand other girls he never paid much attention to. He'd wanted to fuck her the moment he laid eyes on that cheap black and white picture, and seeing her here now, in the flesh, and wearing a dress that didn't leave much of the shape of her body to the imagination... Nick, and the other party, were entirely forgotten.

He watched from a distance as the girls she was talking to looked his way, one rolling her eyes as she turned her attention back to the other girls, and he knew she was warning Nick's sister about him. It made things more of a challenge than they were before, and goddammit if that didn't make him want to fuck her that much more. The rest of these girls here, hell even the ones that had been doing the warning, he knew he could have them in a bedroom with their legs in the air in ten minutes if he really wanted. But her... she didn't seem like she'd be so easy.

The girls left in a group, leaving Nick's sister alone, and he took the opportunity before it passed him by. With his eyes fixed on her, he wound his way quickly through the crowd. He leaned close once he reached her, ostensibly to be heard over the din of the party, though the light pressure of his chest against her breasts was no happy accident.

"Hey," he said into her ear as he leaned closer, focused far more on the swell of her breasts than what he was saying, "I'm Tyler. Aren't you Nick's sister?"
 
I saw that look in his face the second those girls left and I knew that they weren't stretching the truth. You know how you could tell that someone was over confident or even arrogant just from the way they look at you? Well, that's the feeling that I was getting when Tyler glanced my way and walked in my direction. I nearly smirked - I mean, I was the one who was going to fix that, right? For the moment being, I just stood there and waited for him to come to me.

He practically swooped in like an animal and even with the crowds of people between us, he found his way with little to no trouble at all. I made eye contact when he was close enough but that didn't seem to scare him off, it felt like it only enticed him more. When he was in closer proximity to me, I could see why most of these girls were helpless against him; he had a distinct charm to him and -

"Hey," he said into my ear as he leaned in close out of nowhere "I'm Tyler. Aren't you Nick's sister?"

It was crowded, so I forgave him for being so close. I tried to back away a step but immediately felt the brush of someone's shoulder so I was stuck here, with Tyler barely two inches away from me. My breasts pressed against his chest, I was pretty much cornered.

"Yes, I am." I answered nonchalantly "Nice to meet you Tyler, I'm Jessica. I heard so much about you."

Let's see if those words had any effect on this sleaze.
 
Back
Top