Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh well , I hope Sticky hasn't got all the covers to herself. Paris, I'll leave the hallway light on. Goodnight all :kiss:

Not bad...trying to get used to a lonely bed...wife left for 3 weeks!
Aww - sorry to hear that BB! You'd be welcome to sleep over here on the couch so long as the other girls didn't mind... but you wouldn't get much sleep: we're open pretty much 24/7

MORNING Ladies *breezing in, throwing curtains open* Oo I'm naked *closing curtains*
Here's some coffee, just how you like it - extra creamer for you Paris.
So I was reading in this book from the library 'Great Science for Naughty Girls' that you can make invisible ink from sperm! :) Isn't that amazing?
Is the coffee OK?
*reading, shaking head* Amazing! Isn't it ...?
What?
Oh.. did I disturb something?
Oh! Are both your fingers wet Jenny?
Oh!:eek:
S-o-r-r-y... I'll ... erm... well, I can reheat the coffee for when you're through
*closing door quietly behind me*
Now I feel awful -
what an idiot, Jane!

MORNING Ladies *breezing in, throwing curtains open* Oo I'm naked *closing curtains*
Here's some coffee, just how you like it - extra creamer for you Paris.
So I was reading in this book from the library 'Great Science for Naughty Girls' that you can make invisible ink from sperm! :) Isn't that amazing?
Is the coffee OK?
*reading, shaking head* Amazing! Isn't it ...?
What?
Oh.. did I disturb something?
Oh! Are both your fingers wet Jenny?
Oh!:eek:
S-o-r-r-y... I'll ... erm... well, I can reheat the coffee for when you're through
*closing door quietly behind me*
Now I feel awful -
what an idiot, Jane!

Walking tward the bathroom, keep the coffee hot! I'm taking a quick shower , gonna need a cup for the road. Sticky, did you write something on the wall with some sort of ink? She is my little sex geniuses, reading note ...... Ohhh yes mamm .... For you, anything!

Just stopping in this morning to see what all the sexy girls where getting up to :)

I think most of us are still recovering, thank you Dave! Hope to see you around later! Where is Sticky's sweater I love.... It's a bit chilly out. Everyone have a fab day......

Luv you too.. wish these guys would just sometimes go find cock.. it seems that is all they want ..:rolleyes:

thank the gods I'm an ass man.

though I do wish someone would pull me out and play with me from time to time.

I saw RoyalB... and thought you were a woman... Morning Dave, thanks for Saturday morning... I'm still smiling.

Paris.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back