Dirty Magic (closed)

StFornicate

Sinful Salvation
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Posts
3,509
I'd always known I was a little different from everyone else. Okay, maybe a lot different. But I could never quite place what it was. I knew it wasn't just my prediliction for grungy, heavy rock music, or my desire to constantly wear black clothes all the time.

No, as I hit puberty and my abilities began to manifest themselves, I realized that I was far more different than anyone else could ever imagine. My connection to nature went well beyond that of any tree-hugging hippie. Much deeper.

See, I had magick in my blood. The rules of nature were mine to bend, if I willed it, and if I knew the right spell to cast. Having been adopted as a baby, I didn't know if my gift and curse was hereditary or random or where it came from. All I knew was that sometimes, certain elements seemed to bend to my will. My temper flared, for instance, and so did a nearby candle. I seethed with anger, and storm clouds rolled it,

I had run away, then, at fifteen, terrified. That didn't help much. Nothing helped, really, until I finally came across a book of spells. Something other folks had written off an an anachronism, a joke, even; most people spoke the words and nothing happened.

I spoke the words and the world, my world, really came to life.

I got myself under control. I made it back home. I finished school. Yeah, it might have been with some magical assistance, but it got me into college.

And college was quite the shock... I was terrified of being found out, so I didn't use my powers much, at all. Until I saw her.

Leah Decker.

tumblr_ne54s2QH391tz7o74o1_500.png


She was way out of my league. Popular, smart, gorgeous, perfect... The only way she'd ever go for me was if I put a spell on her, and I knew exactly how unsatisfactory that would be. But I just couldn't get her out of my head. It was almost as if she had bewitched me! Part of me wondered if she, too, was like me, but surely that couldn't be. She was far too well-adjusted to have anything wrong with her like that...

Besides, she would never go for me anyway. What did I have to offer? I saw the guys she ran around with, muscle-bound jocks and wealthy pricks, frat boys, every last one of them. I was too skinny, too pale, not cool enough, and I definitely didn't have enough money.

But one night, very late (as was my custom), I came across a certain spell in one of my books... It was a gate spell, simply enough. It would enable me to open an ethereal gate and pass objects through to another space. It got me thinking of what I could do with such a spell...

My kinky mind, obsessed with Leah, came up with a very dirty plan. It was to open a small gate in front of myself, the other gate opening on the inside of Leah's panties...

All I needed for the spell was a pair of her panties... I started trying to figure out how exactly I could acquire such an object, before recalling that her sorority was throwing a party the next night. Normally, I would never be invited to such parties. But, I had an in.

I supplemented my meager income with marijuana sales. Sneaky business, to be sure, but one of my regular customers just so happened to be a sorority girl, one of Leah's sisters. Surely, she could get me in, all I had to do was promise to pass around some free joints for the party...
 
Leah had it all. Money. Looks. Smarts. You might say her life was perfect, though she wouldn't agree. She was a sister at one of the biggest sororities in the country, popular, with a trust fund that had more money in it than most people would ever see in their life. She maintained a 4.0 grade point average at one of the top schools in the country. Her boyfriend was on track to join the NFL, being the star player of the school'so beloved football team.

And yet... she wasn't a particularly happy person. Oh sure, she smiled and laughed when she was supposed to, but she rarely meant it. She was who her parents wanted her to be. What did she want for herself? Who knew. She spent so much time working on becoming the person she was supposed to be that she forgot who she was herself.

Her sorority house was throwing a party tonight. She didn't mind. They gave her a chance to mingle with people outside of her usual circles. She was jealous of them, in a way. Most of them could be whomever they wanted. She knew it was probably stupid, since most of them wanted to be on her position, but honestly, she'd give it up to trade places with any of them.

Her boyfriend, Eric, was paying very little attention to her, but when the party started, he came over and slung his arm around her shoulders. He wanted them to be seen together. It wasn't perfect, but at least he didn't hit her. Their relationship was a lot like that of her parents; little interaction besides some mandated intimacy maybe once a week, and the false pretense of being a happy couple when other people where around. Leah thought it was normal. She had no idea what it could be like, to be with someone who had real passion for her, and for whom she felt real passion in return.

She was about to find out, even if she didn't know it yet.
 
Tommy spent most of his afternoon rolling up joints to hand out at the party, a good number in all. He considered it an investment in future possible customers, although he certainly had an ulterior motive for attending this particular party. He waited til sometime after ten that evening, when he knew the party would start hopping, and he could move about the place easier.

He walked down to Greek Street, where all the fraternity and sorority houses were located, and eventually came to Leah's house. The girl at the door just so happened to be his regular customer, and he slipped her a joint as she let him in with a smirk and a wink, and he quickly set about his work, handing out joints to groups of people, along with a pack of matches that had his phone number (one of those pre-paid, cash cell phones, of course) scribbled in it.

All the while, he kept an eye out for Leah. The party itself was generally confined to the main front rooms, the common, public areas; people weren't supposed to go back to where the girls' bedrooms were located, down hallways that split off to either side of the sprawling house.

Tommy had no idea where Leah's room might be. His heart thumped in his chest. He took a deep breath then, closed his eyes, and muttered a spell under his breath.

The first thing he noticed, even before opening his eyes, was the silence. He had stopped time; well, almost. Actually, he had sped himself up to such a degree that to him, it seemed as if time had stopped completely.

He moved quickly, down a hallway. He was in luck. The girls had their names displayed on their doors. He eventually found Leah's room, upstairs, one of the biggest bedrooms in the house. She was clearly queen of the place, or close to it.

Her door was locked, however. "Shit," Tommy muttered under his breath. He had a spell to open the door, but it would mean that time would go back to normal. He could only keep one spell active at a time.

Still, it would be worth the risk. He cast the spell, the lock in the door tumbling open for him, and the door eased open under his hand.

The music came back to life, the sounds of the party invading his ears where once there had been silence. Tommy slipped into Leah's bedroom and looked around. A dirty clothes hamper was what he needed, and he spotted it quickly. It was only about half full. He bent over it and dug through her clothes, quickly finding a pair of panties. They were lacey and black, and clearly weren't designed to cover much of her butt.

He tucked them into a pocket and went back to the door. He opened it and peaked out into the hallway. No one. All the girls were occupied with the party. He made his way downstairs and was almost back to the party area when he was spotted!

"Hey, what are you doing back here?" the blonde demanded, crossing her arms over her chest and blocking his way.

"Hey, sorry, I was just looking for the bathroom," Tommy replied quickly, hoping she would buy it. "Nice place you got girls got here. Where is the men's room, anyway?"

"Were you even invited, anyway?" the blonde had a sneer on her face. "Hey Leah!" she called out suddenly, and Tommy's heart skipped a beat.
 
Leah was bored. Painfully, mindnumbingly bored. She wanted to go talk to new people. She wanted to go spend some time laughing with her sisters. Instead, she was trapped on the couch listening to her idiot boyfriend recount his awesome plays from last game for the thousandth time.

The house was starting to smell like weed. It smelled like good stuff, and she was considering going hunting for it, because she needed to relax, given how unusually annoyed she was at Eric.

That was when Raina shouted her name. Thank God, she thought. She smiled apologetically at Eric and kissed his cheek. He smacked her ass as she left, and she had to stop herself from rolling her eyes at the lewd jokes he started making about what he liked to do with her ass and all the rest of her. She wished. Eric was a selfish lover. They fucked missionary or doggy until he came and that was it. She almost never got off when they had sex. And he was never interested in doing anything nearly as spicy as he was loudly bragging about to his friends.

She found Raina glowering at someone down the back hallway. No one was supposed to go down there, but drunk people couldn't usually be trusted that way, so the girls always locked their doors, just in case. She came around the corner to see a guy, dressed in dark colours, looking mildly annoyed. He was tall, not exactly built, but he seemed fit. His hair was dark and shaggy, hanging down over a pair of brooding eyes. Something about the way he looked at her made her think he had a quick wit. He seemed aware of himself and his surroundings in a way she rarely saw.

Raina grabbed her by the arm. "He said he was looking for the bathroom." She was clearly making an accusation, but honestly, Leah wasn't sure why. It was a big house, confusing if you hadn't been there before, especially considering the number of people present. She shook her head.

"Oh. Well," she looked up at him and smiled. "I can show you where it is, if you want." She ignored Raina's scandalized expression and motioned for him to follow. "Name's Leah, though I guess Raina's shouting already told you that."
 
"Uhm, yeah," Tommy said, his heart racing. Of course I know exactly who you are, he thought. "Thanks a lot," he said, "I appreciate it." He let her lead him along towards the men's room, and had no idea what to say to her. He could hardly even believe she had so much as looked at him, much less was helping him out!

It almost made him feel bad about what he was planning to do to her.

Almost.

Because as he smelled the scent coming off her, as he watched her firm butt move just so... he knew he had to have her, in the only way he probably ever would.

"Thanks again," he said as they came up to the bathroom door. "Here," he said, producing a joint from his shirt pocket and offering it to her, hardly looking up at her as he did.
 
Leah smiled, tilting her head at him as he offered her a joint. He was shy. It was actually kind of cute. She took the joint and produced a lighter from her pocket. "Thanks."

She stepped out of the way of the washroom to let him past, but caught his sleeve before he walked through the door. "Hey, what's your name?"

-------

Tommy. He seemed like a nice guy, and something about him made her want to know more. It would have been more than a little weird of her to simply wait around the washroom for him to finish so she could talk to him more, so she ended up wandering back into the party with the hope that she might just run into him again.

She found a seat among some of the rugby girls and simply enjoyed their conversation. They were loud and rambunctious, made more so by the fact that they were drunk. Just being in their presence let Leah an infectious sort of happiness, so she was perfectly content to sit on one of the over-stuffed chairs in the corner of the room and simply listen in. She added to the conversation her and there, but mostly, she stayed quiet and enjoyed the relaxing effect of her joint.
 
Tommy locked the bathroom door behind him, his heart pounding in his ears. That was close. Too close. He couldn't believe he's gotten that close to her.

Now, he was going to get a lot closer than ever before.

He pulled Leah's panties out from his pocket, raised them to his face, and took a deep sniff. He could smell her quite clearly. Her scent was invigorating, intoxicating, and with it filling his nostrils, he immediately began reciting the spell he'd committed to memory.

The lights in the bathroom darkened for a moment, and then, with a slight crackle as the folds of reality bent to his well, space-fabric tore open before him, just a small, three-inch circle wavering before him in the air, and he could see, quite clearly, Leah's beautiful slit, shaven clean, her clit hiding beneath her hood.

Carefully, he wet a finger in his mouth, and raised it to the exposed pussy before him, sliding it from her asshole to her clit slowly and firmly...
 
Leah had just gotten comfortable sitting in her corner - honestly, happy to be away from Eric and his boring bragging - when she felt... something. It was impossible to say what it was. Stimulation of some kind, running up her slit. It never occurred to her that it might be a finger, despite the fact that that's exactly what it felt like, because how could it be? She was sitting in a chair, with her clothes on, with no one in easy reach.

The feeling drew a short gasp from her, though in the din of the party, no one heard. She looked surreptitiously down at her crotch, half-expecting to see something dropped there and rubbing against her. A bottle maybe, or perhaps her lighter fell out of her pocket. But there was nothing, and she realized that then feeling wasn't one of pressure through her jeans. It was direct contact against her pussy.

And then it happened again. This time the touch was slower, more probing, slipping temptingly down between her lips as it passed towards her clit, where it swirled lazily around the little nub, coaxing it slowly out of hiding. She could feel her body responding. She had no idea what this was, but her pussy was getting wetter with every stroke made by the mysterious touch.

Maybe it was because Leah hadn't been satisfied by anything other than her own fingers in months. Maybe it was because, whether she wanted to admit it or not, her awareness that this stimulation was happening while she was in the middle of the party, surrounded by dozens of people, was exactly the kind of taboo that turned her on more. She'd always had the best orgasms when she masturbated with her sisters in the house. Something about having to keep herself quiet, and the threat of being discovered... This was the same, but so much more powerful.

The touch - it felt exactly like fingers now - slipped between her pussy lips and started probing deeper inside her. She had to bite back a moan. It didn't matter how it was happening. She'd worry about that later. For now, she had to worry about what she was going to do to keep everyone else from noticing if the touch continued to pleasure her.
 
He could feel her. Her wetness, her tightness. His finger was probing, digging, slipping and sliding, and Tommy started to work it in and out.

He could hardly believe he was really doing this. It was so clearly a violation, a non-consensual, magical, sexual assault.

He added a second finge to the mix, firmly pushing deep into her now, and in and out, dragging his fingers along the ceiling of her cunt, even as he leaned forward, and brought the flat of his tongue down upon Leah's throbbing clit...

She tasted so fucking good...
 
Leah was sitting tense and still in her chair, struggling to keep her eyes open against the pleasurable assault. Her breath was coming short, and she wanted to retreat to her room so she wouldn't have to keep a straight face while this was happening, but she couldn't trust herself to walk, not with the touch probing deeper.

She felt something hot and rough touch against her clit and she gasped loudly. One of the girls nearby looked over at her.

"You okay?"

Leah smiled tightly. No, something is fucking me as we speak and I have no idea who or what it is. And yes, because oh god it feels so good... "Yeah, I'm fine," she answered, pleased at how level her voice remained. "Just nearly spilled my drink."

The girl laughed and nodded, then returned to her other conversation, leaving Leah to return her attention to the ravenous tongue that had joined the fingers, licking and sucking at her sensitive clit. Her body was trying to respond - she had to actively stop herself from moving her hips, from grinding needily against this... whatever it was. She was soaking her panties with her juices. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so wet.
 
Her juices were practically gushing out onto his fingers. He pulled them out of her, and sucked his fingers in his mouth, savoring her juices for a moment, watching her cunt quivering with need in the portal before his eyes.

He concentrated on it, savoring the magic that flowed through him. He found he could move it. He slid his two fingers back within her, and with some effort, was able to transition the portal into the pocket of his jacket, his hand within, still fingering her.

Yes, he had her pussy in his pocket. With a smirk, he continue working her folds, even as he walked out of the bathroom and made his way back to the party.

He felt a renewed confidence as he scanned the room, trying to find her. He felt his gaze drawn to a corner of the big room, and understood immediately that he had developed a connection to her. He made his way to her, still fingering her firmly in his pocket.

He went up to her. "Hey, thanks for helping me out," he said, and winked at her, his fingers dragging quite firmly and deeply within her...
 
Leah didn't spot Tommy approaching her until he was halfway to her. Shit. She had wanted to talk to him again, sure, but not like this. If she opened her mouth now, she wasn't sure she wouldn't moan aloud.

The fingers inside her were getting bolder, fingering her harder. They were strong hands, only slightly calloused - enough to feel amazing, not enough to hurt. Her pussy was dripping and throbbing. She knew that if this didn't stop she was going to cum, and soon. And apparently it was going to happen while she was talking to Tommy.

She smiled at him when he reached her, ignoring the way her fingers were digging into the arms of the couch. "Oh, umm, y-you're welcome," she managed to spit out, well aware that her voice was quivering noticeably now. Oh fuck, her pussy felt so good... Her mind was warring with itself - half of her wanted desperately for the touch to grind against her clit, sending her into a mind-numbing orgasm, and the other desperately wanted to avoid that, knowing she wouldn't be able to maintain her composure in front of him while she came. And, of course, the naughty part of her loved that he'd probably be able to figure out that she was cumming.
 
Tommy smiled at her, a dark smile. One hand still in his jacket pocket, his fingers working her pussy freely, aggressively, even as with the other hand he reached out and plucked the smoking joint from the ashtray next to her, and took a puff on it, winking at her as he held the smoke in his lungs.

It was good, strong stuff. His mind clouded, even as his thumb moved upward and pressed firmly against Leah's throbbing clit.

He set the joint back in the ashtray, reaching across her now, close enough he could see her lip quivering in pleasure oh so slightly. "You ever want some more of this stuff," he said, letting the smoke crawl out of his mouth, "give me a call," and he slipped her a matchbook with his number scribbled inside.

His thumb, meanwhile, was working her clit back and forth, from side to side, as his fingers took her deeply and firmly... And then he boldly added a third!
 
It took everything in Leah's power to avoid shuddering visibly in front of him. She barely heard anything he was saying - every ounce of her concentration was on preventing herself from cumming. It was torturous. She'd gone way too long without good sex, and now, to hold off from orgasm was the sweetest torture. And probably a bad idea. The longer she held off, the more powerful her orgasm was going to be when she finally exploded. But she couldn't allow herself to cum with Tommy still here.

Then, she felt a third finger slide into her sopping wet pussy while the thumb rubbed vigorously over her aching, swollen clit. It was too much. As the fingers plunged deep into her, her hips jerked and she drew in a sharp gasp. Her shoulders hunched forward, as if she were trying to hide herself, and her body started shaking as her orgasm ripped through her. She whimpered quietly, just loud enough that Tommy could hear, and then sagged.

Her face heated into a bright blush. There was no way he didn't have at least a suspicion of what had happened. She didn't want to look up at him, embarrassed by what had happened, but she picked up the matchbook and realized that he was giving her a means of contacting him to get more weed. "T-thanks..." she muttered, stuffing it into her pocket while she tried to avoid letting him see the way her legs were shaking. It was quite clear that she hadn't cum that hard in a very long time.
 
"Oh no, thank you," Tommy replied, removing his fingers from the tiny portal, watching her almost curiously as she came down from what was clearly an incredibly intense orgasm. The evidence glistened on his fingers.

Fascinating. A million questions about her sexual practices and activities came to his mind, although he certainly wasn't about to probe her now.

There would be plenty of time for that later, of course.

"See ya later," he said, a promise, as he left her there and headed for the door.

Unfortunately, his way was suddenly blocked by a big bear of a student. Eric. Leah's boyfriend.

"Hey punk, how'd you get in here anyways?" the jock demanded, stopping Tommy in his tracks.

"I was invited," Tommy replied quickly, a scowl growing across his face.

"Bullshit," Eric spat. "You and your stinky ass weed need to get the fuck out of here."

Anger started to well up within Tommy...
 
Leah couldn't trust herself to stand, not after that, but she couldn't let him bully Tommy either. He was drunk, and that probably meant he was more likely to start something violent than he would be otherwise.

She smiled at him. "Eric!" she called, her voice warm. Eric looked up, over Tommy's shoulder, and saw Leah grinning at him. "Come here, baby." She held her arms out to him. "I want to get some, um, private time with my boyfriend." She was making herself sound more drunk than she was, and it was a little embarrassing to behave like this in front of so many people, but most of them weren't going to remember this part of the evening by the time tomorrow rolled around anyway, and she knew that Eric would never *ever* live it down if he gave up what was implied to be sex with his hot girlfriend in favour of beating up some random drug dealer.

Eric grinned and came over to her. Most people in the room weren't paying enough attention to even realize what was going on, though one guy gave a quick catcall in response to what Leah had said. He helped her up off the chair, and the two of them stumbled down the hall to Leah's room.

It didn't matter that Leah didn't particularly want to have sex with him. Eric ended up with whiskey dick anyway, and crashed on her bed with his clothes half-off once he realized he wasn't going to be able to get it up. Finally with an excuse to escape the party, and unable to think of much but that orgasm she'd had thanks to the mysterious touch, she opened her laptop and started doing research about what the hell could have happened to her.
 
Tommy took a deep breath as Eric glared at him and stumbled off towards Leah.

Leah had saved him. And he knew exactly how he was going to repay her...

Tommy left the party immediately, as soon as Eric was out of his way, but not before turning and seeing the faux-lusty look Leah was giving her boyfriend. Tommy knew it was fake. He could feel it.

The connection he had with her was strong. Stronger than he had realized it could be. It was almost as if he was tapping not just into her body, but her emotions, her soul, with his little gate.

He closed the gate, for the time being, as he got into his car. On his way back to his apartment, he made an impromptu, although inspired, stop at the sex-toy shop.

"My girlfriend wants to try some new toys," he explained a half hour later as he dumped several different toys onto the counter for purchase...

*****

Sometime later, at his small, run down apartment, he pulled back a small rug that lay in the middle of the living room floor. With a piece of chalk, he carefully drew out a perfect circle on the hardwood. A pentagram followed, its points equidistant along the circumference. A candle was lit and placed between each point. He burned some incense, and finally took a hit off some of his weed, before seating himself in the center of the circle.

He was nervous. He took a deep breath, an attempt at calming himself.

He concentrated. He envisioned the book of matches he had given her. The writing he had left on it was with a special ink, and his mind reached out into the void to locate it.

The first few attempts were unsuccessful, locating other of the several matchbooks he had handed out that evening. He could see, in his mind, the general area around the matchbook, but none of them were Leah. He soon located her though, zeroing in, finding his mind's eye in her bedroom. She was hunched over her laptop, apparently researching something.

Her boyfriend was passed out in her bed.

He spoke a few words, pulling the vision from his mind and manifesting it in front of him, almost like an ethereal television. It was a passive spell, that he didn't have to concentrate to maintain, much like his little portal, so he would be able to leave it "on" while casting another spell. The gate spell.

He surveyed the toys arrayed before him. He would be having some real fun with her now...

He cast the spell. As before, the little tear in space and time opened up before his eyes, her beautiful, perfect pussy on display for him.

He leaned forward, took a deep breath, and blew into her lips...
 
Last edited:
Leah hadn't found much of use. Phantom sensations were apparently a thing, but it seemed like they were either psychosomatic or the result of limb loss, which wasn't exactly what she was looking for. She also found something call persistent arousal disorder, but that wasn't right either - nothing she found indicated that it felt like a real touch. She was about to give up when she felt it again.

This time, it was just a touch of warm air, ghosting against her pussy lips. She was still a little wet, left over from her last orgasm, so it felt strangely warm but also strangely cool at the same time. Her back straightened, and she waited with baited breath for something else to happen. Her pussy was getting wet and hot again, and her heart started beating with excitement at the idea of being able to cum like that again.
 
Tommy watched as Leah suddenly straightened up, clearly feeling his breath on her cunt.

He smiled, reached forward now, his fingers grazing along her lips, teasing them apart and open. He watched in wonder at her glistening pussy. Two fingers slid flat up to her clit, and he started rubbing her back and forth, side to side, up and down, carefully watching for her reaction.

Was this invasive? Oh yes. Wrong? Very. Rape? Maybe.

Depended on how much she enjoyed it, how willing she was to let it continue... not that there was much she could do about it...
 
Leah leaned back in her chair, letting out a shuddering breath as the touch rubbed up her slit and started toying with her clit. Whatever this was, it understood pleasure in a way that was way beyond Eric's concept. Pacing, anticipation, teasing... these were thing Eric would probably never understand. But the lazy, deliciously slow rubbing of her clit told Leah it was something this mystery hand knew plenty about.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd gotten so wet, so quickly. Her eyes slid shut and she parted her legs, though she doubted it would actually help. She probably would have felt bad for cheating on Eric, but how could it be cheating if it was just some invisible sensation? It obviously wasn't a real person or a real hand - how could it be? Besides, chances were pretty good this was psychosomatic anyway, so how could it be cheating if her mind was doing it to herself? No, she wasn't cheating on him, and that gave her license to enjoy it completely guilt-free.

The fingers were growing slowly more insistent in their rubbing of her clit, and she gave a quiet little moan, biting her lip. She could afford to relax this time and let herself enjoy it, as long as she didn't get too loud. When Eric was drunk, he slept like the dead, so she could probably get away with anything short of screaming and he wouldn't wake.

She turned slightly in her chair, unknowingly turning herself to be more facing Tommy's scry window. She could see Eric out of the corner of her eye that way, when her eyes were open. She liked it that way. Part of her wanted him to wake and see her pleasure. You see what you can't give me? You see what sex could be like if you had any interest in my pleasure at all?

The fingers started probing between her pussy lips and her lips parted. She was panting slightly with anticipation, and she slipped one of her hands over her soft, heavy breasts, kneading one of them gently as the touch continued to tease at her entrance.
 
Tommy watched intently as Leah's legs spread, and she was now facing him, and one of her hands began kneading at her large tits. He quickly grew hard, and found himself unfastening his jeans and letting his now throbbing member out.

His eyes never left her, as he savored the view of her in ecstatic pleasure. With one hand, his fingers began to probe her one more, sliding slowly, firmly in and out, each thrust just barely going a bit deeper within her folds; with his other hand, he stroked his cock up and down, with a speed to match.

He let go of his cock and reached out, grabbing a small bullet vibrator. He turned it on its lowest setting, and reached forward with it, and pressed it firmly against Leah's clit as his fingers finally plunged fully within her...
 
It was as amazing as last time, but this time she didn't need to hide. She threw her head back and moaned as the fingers started pumping harder in and out of her. Growing flush with heat and arousal, she stripped off her shirt and started kneading her breasts through her bra.

She's never been the sort to desire sex all the time, but she was starting to think that was more because of her lack of good sex than it was because she lacked the desire for it. Despite having just cum recently, she wanted it again already.

The feeling of the vibe on her clit shocked her. She gasped and nearly yelped, but slapped one of her hands over her mouth to contain the sound. Once she'd gotten over her surprise, though, she spread her legs even wider and started grinding her hips against the chair. Her body shuddered and she returned her hands to her tits, this time to pinch her nipples. She was soaked and more aroused than she could ever remember being. Her pussy started throbbing - she was going to cum again, and soon.
 
tumblr_njerear9Te1spgqv7o1_540.jpg


Tommy watched as Leah started to really get into it... and smirked to himself as he withdrew his fingers from her needy pussy. He started toying with her, just to watch her squirm even more. Alternating between deep fingering and just rubbing on her clit, using the vibrator on her clit and then pushing the bullet deep into her cunt...

Never giving her steady, regular stimulation, he kept her on the edge, kept getting her close to orgasm before withdrawing.

He was studying her. Finding her spots. Toying with her. And all the while his cock grew ever harder, regardless of how much he stroked it. It was responding to her. Leah.
 
It didn't take long to get Leah squirming. The touch was teasing her, drawing her up to her edge but never letting her cum. Every time she got close, the stimulation would withdraw from her, making her whimper with disappointment and need.

"Please, oh god, please..." she found herself whispering, her hips grinding desperately against any sensation the touch felt it could grant her. It was teasing her mercilessly and she wanted nothing but release. She didn't know who she thought could hear her, and later, she'd think her quiet begging was insane, but her needy pussy was being denied and she didn't know how else to react to it. "Please, I'll do anything..."
 
She was begging.

He had her begging for it. A thousand thoughts swirled through his mind. What could he have her do? What did he want her to do? One thought immediately came to the forefront, but it was risky. Dangerous. The kind of magic he did not like to use, generally. A type he rarely practiced, had shied away from.

Telepathy scared him. When he'd first discovered it, he had thought it was amazing! The ability to plant thoughts in other people's minds was tempting, powerful. It had proved frightening, indeed. The link that was established had wound up haunting him, giving him nightmares for days afterwards. It had been too much.

But he found himself craving that connection with Leah. She was his ultimate woman. The unattainable one, whom he now had.

He reached out his mind to her. The magic came back to him all too easily, but her lusty thoughts swirled through him in a maelstrom of confused sexual tension. He fought through it, and left her but two words ringing in her mind.

Get naked.
 
Back
Top