Janitorial duty at night (Ladyme)

*moaning, I suck your cock hard, my tongue flicking the underside of your cock. My hand goes to your balls, massaging them*
 
*sucks you even harder, soon I feel you explode in my mouth, and I gulp down every drop of cum you have to offer*
 
-He groaned as Taylor came in Sloane's mouth and looked to her eyes.-"You like that huh..come on show me which hole needs a good fucking tell me Sloane you naughty girl you."
 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! My pussy! Ah!
*you grab me and set me on the bench lying down, spreading my legs wide for you. You see I'm not wearing panties and you stick two fingers in my sopping wet pussy, finger fucking me hard and fast* ah! Yeah! Yeah! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
 
-he began fingering her pussy amd smiled as his finger losen her up and he knelt down a bit licking her pussy and clit fingering her pussy harder and deeper-"mmm Sloane this pussy is amazing"
 
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Yes! It's all for you! Ah! Yessss!
*squirms, knowing I wasn't going to last very long. I wrap my legs around you, needing you*
Yes! Ah! Yes! More! More!
 
-He thrusts harder and Groaning as she cums and stood up as he shoved his cock in her pussy pressing her to the wall as he began to fuck her pussy nice and deep.-"mmmm yes very good."
 
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Yes! Ah! Yes!
*moaning, I feel your big cock squeeze in my tight pussy, my juices making your entry easier and less painful. My hips move with your thrusts, causing more of your cock in me*
 
-He groaned and panted a bit as he gripped her hips and pounded her a bit hard and faster.-"mmm oh good god you feel so good baby."-he moaned gently. His hips pound away hearing her crys of excticy.-
 
Back
Top