I need a story editor for "Loving wives" "revenge"

S

Samuel_T_Cogsley

Hello! =) I'm having a terrible time trying to find an editor- ANY editor at this point- who's willing to spin, mutilate, fold and staple right in the middle a "Loving wives", "Revenge", "Divorce" story.

So far I've found everything ELSE,,,but not this. Any suggestions? Please advise I'm new. Thank You- Sam

Have you looked in the "Available to Edit" thread at the top? Available editors typically describe what they will and won't touch there. Find someone who fits.

Hello! =) I'm having a terrible time trying to find an editor- ANY editor at this point- who's willing to spin, mutilate, fold and staple right in the middle a "Loving wives", "Revenge", "Divorce" story.

So far I've found everything ELSE,,,but not this. Any suggestions? Please advise I'm new. Thank You- Sam

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Have you looked in the "Available to Edit" thread at the top? Available editors typically describe what they will and won't touch there. Find someone who fits.

That's the problem. Everyone is doing everything else BUT "loving wives" "Revenge" "Divorce". I'm about ready to give up. I write for therapy, seems a waste to just delete the story's but,,,,,

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

I've done what you've suggested. But I'm discouraged- I've rewritten the story (which I think is better than my first one). Since I can't seem to find an editor, I've deleted the copy here in Literotica and kept the one on my computer. I can always resurrect it if necessary.

I've done what you've suggested. But I'm discouraged- I've rewritten the story (which I think is better than my first one). Since I can't seem to find an editor, I've deleted the copy here in Literotica and kept the one on my computer. I can always resurrect it if necessary.

Not everyone uses an editor. There's more people who write than who edit.

The VE list is old. Some of the names on there haven't been active in years.

You could follow some of the threads on writing and learn from them. Or read stories in your genre of choice and strike up a conversation with the authors to see if anyone has tips for you.

It won't be easy, no matter which way you choose. One reward is writing a story you're happy with.

I feel bad that you're discouraged enough to take the story down. Listen, I can take a look if you like. Pm me.

Back