TheWineDarkSea

Bebop3

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Posts
293
I'd like to take a moment to thank thewinedarksea for the amazing editing job she (I'm crossing my fingers and guessing here. not really sure about gender) did on the story I'll be submitting soon.

The story was over 33,000 words long and certainly wasn't without issues of varying concerns (proper idioms, parsing of phrases due to internal logic, etc.).

The help was very much appreciated and if you are lucky enough to gain her assistance, your story will be the better for it.
 
Thanks for the kind words. BeBop3 was easy to work with, receptive to comments, and has a very interesting story. Pleasure to help you out.
 
There are too many posts on this forum asking for editors, but very few people bother to say thanks.

Many of the people who volunteer to help others don't want public appreciation. So always ask first.
 
For the record, I'm personally ok with it. It's gratifying to know you've helped someone improve a piece or, ideally, their skills. The authors I have worked with so far have been respectful and generally very nice folk. One thing that many editors who also write would really appreciate, I bet, is if you were kind enough to read a story or two of theirs and perhaps give feedback :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top