Editor Wanted: T&A-focused Sword and Sworcery Story

Razetiger

Virgin
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
1
Editor Wanted: T&A-focused Sword and Sorcery Story

Hi everybody!

I just completed the initial draft of my first short story (my first story ever, actually) of my upcoming fantasy series.

My series is set in the world of Antias, a "homebrewed" low-magic fantasy realm of my own design. My world is a rather brutal and gritty one lacking the flamboyance of high-fantasy, but it does possess some intentionally erotic and campy elements. Specifically, beautiful adventuresses with impossibly large breasts and buttocks wearing implausibly revealing armor.

This first installment features a buxom paladin hunting a foul creature. I'd love to find an editor willing and able to put a second set of eyes on my draft. I am quite proud of it and I feel that it is in good shape, but I'd love any input/commentary/suggestions. The story is fairly short at 3,465 words.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
I'd like to know why you joined the site in Dec.1969 and are only getting around to your first post now.....

(Before anyone blasts me, I'm a sysadmin. I know very well....)

If nobody else steps up I can give it a read. I enjoy sci-fi and fantasy so I can give you some feedback.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top