Old story teller needs editorial help

My 3 stories are being Edited

I have not put my stories out there yet I was just checking to see if there was something I should do first before I put them out there in Literotica land.
If someone would like to read them just send me your email and I'll send it to you .
Unedited versions.

My secretary called my last story epic.
(I think my secretary is epic)
Sorry no Hanky Panky there either.
Just erotic story friends.

(Shes married to a Nubian god ,so my wife says )
My wife is not privy to my writings ,mainly because she is pretty morally sound.
Wilst I am comfortable in a church pew or a porn movie, Mmm maybe another story idea.
Church of
The
P arishiners
O rganization of
R eligious backsliders and
N on repentors.
God my mind zooms off in wild directions.
 
How many Chances does a Newby get

After my second large faux pas
Someone told me to read the rules.

Well I just read all the rules of Literotica and I now understand the do's and don'ts
a little better.

I feel like the big strong Muscle head with a bunch of stories proudly bouncing around in my head Just waiting for me to slowly dole them out to my adoring readers.
I'm standing in the Ring with a Bunch of tiny Karate guys like a 70s
Bruce Lee Movie thinking I'm gonna Crush them .
10 seconds after the bell rings I'm lying on my back with my stories circling around my head like tweety birds and my ego slowly crawling into the spit bucket in the corner.
I have never really realized the complexities and the nuances of writing . Why would I do that when all I need is a great story plot and some inadequate descriptions of the Characters interactions, a few unexpected twists that make the reader go wow and Presto you have a great story .
I must apologize for my ignorance of editors and writers on Literotica and
I will go do some studying of a craft I now realize I know nothing about.

Greg Scott
 
Back
Top