At least they made Samantha Bee apologiize

Maybe they'll replace the sitcom with a reality show, "Battle of the Racist Stars." There are enough of them for a few seasons.

No one wonders how to replace Samantha, ABC is posaed to lose serious bux without Roseanne. She'll be back/

The production has lost serious bux over taking a chance on Roseanne. If she appears again it will probably be with a production back by the Russians without a care that it loses big bux. And she's then likely to screw up that deal as well.

But it's good to see you back that position, James, since you are famous for getting it wrong. :D

Yet Al Franken's out of office. Nobody seems to remember that.

Yet Al Franken's out of office. Nobody seems to remember that.

I do.

I have to give conservatives some credit when one of theirs gets Roseanned or Samantha Beed or Michelle Wolfed or Al Frankened or Donald Trump's Grab em by the pussy'ed they circle the wagons around that person and bust out the ammunition to defend him/her to the death. When it happens to a liberal the only circling that happens is by the buzzards above the head of whoever's been accused.

No one wonders how to replace Samantha, ABC is posaed to lose serious bux without Roseanne. She'll be back/

attachment.php

Attachments

• 055CB4B6-16DD-4397-A88F-E42BEF227B66.jpeg
    055CB4B6-16DD-4397-A88F-E42BEF227B66.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
The production has lost serious bux over taking a chance on Roseanne. If she appears again it will probably be with a production back by the Russians without a care that it loses big bux. And she's then likely to screw up that deal as well.

But it's good to see you back that position, James, since you are famous for getting it wrong. :D

PILOT is a licensed Jimmy Carter impersonator.

I do.

I have to give conservatives some credit when one of theirs gets Roseanned or Samantha Beed or Michelle Wolfed or Al Frankened or Donald Trump's Grab em by the pussy'ed they circle the wagons around that person and bust out the ammunition to defend him/her to the death. When it happens to a liberal the only circling that happens is by the buzzards above the head of whoever's been accused.

You forgot 'Bork'ed' ...ooopsie maybe I should have said 'Thomas'ed' ... oh fuck, my bad...

Back