Hidden Secrets (Closed for BeachBum)

Robbie watched his aunt intently. There was a part of her that was cold and unwavering. There was another part that was needy and wanting. As she stood before him and grabbed the boards to the stall, he wondered what she was doing. He sat up and continued to look at her.

When she bent over and spread her legs, Robbie decided he was going to take what he wanted, and there was nothing he wanted more than to fill his aunt with his big, hard cock. He stood up and moved over behind Aunt Elizabeth, and stood there for a moment, teasingly, as he admired her firm ass.

He didn’t say a word. He just grabbed Aunt Elizabeth’s hips and pressed his throbbing cock to her pussy. Then, he thrust his hips hard to his hot aunt and filled her with his cock. He pushed his cock deep inside her and left it buried in her hot cunt.

Aunt Elizabeth had awakened something in her nephew. Suddenly, he wasn’t the timid virgin anymore. He took what he wanted. He held her in place; not letting his aunt move while he kept his cock buried in her. “So, I should take what I want should I? I think I will do that.”

Slowly, he withdrew his cock from her pussy. Robbie pulled almost all the way out of his aunt’s cunt before he thrust back deep inside her, once again filling her with his monster cock. “I know you want this cock Aunt Elizabeth. I know you have wanted it for a while. Well, you are going to get it so fucking good.”

Reaching up, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back to him. He kissed her hard and deep; a hot possessive kiss as his hips started to move and he thrust his cock into her hard and deep. It was a hot, hard, wild fuck with his balls slapping against her clit as their bodies slammed together.
 
Elizabeth wore a facade of sophistication and reserved elegance but when the opportunity arose the animal in her came out. Ever since she was young and watched a prize stud mount a promising mare in this very stall she had loved it here. It made her wet to look at this building remembering her mother explaining there was not much difference between horses and men.

Robbie felt wonderful. He was that black stallion driving into her sloppy wet engorged folds.

"Yes Robbie! Yes Fuck me, fuck your aunt Elizabeth" she hissed as her arms shook with intensity as she gripped the coarse wood pushing back into him. She could feel something had changed in the meek gentle teacher, her nephew. He was stronger and more confident and oh did that make Eiizabeth swoon. She inhaled the old wood and musky smell of the hay. She felt her muscles tighten as she held herself for him.

"OH FUCK YES!" she cried as her body tightened to the point of shaking, "GIVE ME THAT PRICE SEED" she begged as their flesh slapped, their muscles thudded quicker and quicker as the tension rose. The horses in the stalls next to them could smell the sex and kicked at their stalls nervously. Elizabeth threw her long hair back as she arched her back in anticipation, as Robbie pulled her into his thrusts. his cock growing unbelievably hard.

"Make me your bitch" she hissed knowing she was making him a man,
 
For all of the times Robbie had dreamed and fantasized about Aunt Elizabeth, there was nothing he imagined that was as intense as what was going on between them right now. This was amazing. Not only was he fucking his hot aunt, it was a wild, animalistic fuck and she was telling him to make her his bitch.

Robbie pumped his hips to Aunt Elizabeth harder and harder. Their bodies slammed together almost violently as his cock pistoned in and out of her hot, wet cunt. His balls slapped against her clit as they fucked. The stall in the barn was the perfect place for them right now. They were two animals in heat and nothing would have been able to pull them apart.

His hard cock pumped into Aunt Elizabeth; stretching her pussy so fucking good. He had imagined this moment many times, but nothing he had imagined could compare to how good this was..... she was. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her mane as his other hand remained on her hip. "You are my bitch Aunt Elizabeth, and you will be my bitch. You know this cock is better than any you have ever had before, and you know you will want it again...... and again. Now cum on my cock bitch. Cum as I fill you with my seed."
 
Elizabeth was well on her way but when Robbie grabbed her hair and hissed at her she began to constrict. She knew this was going to be earth shattering. She stiffened as every fiber of her body flexed. She felt nothing but this young stud's cock kviolating her like that stallion had done to that mare way back when. The image filled her head until the blackness of orgasm seized her. Her gutteral groan and wail filled the barn as he somehow continued driivng into her as she tightened and tightened and tightened around him, shaking with intensity until she fell into silence. Stiff as a board. Silence filled the stall until she gasped as her body was released rom it's orgasmic seizure. Her body relaxed and flooded his cock as she gasped for air to feed her hungry muscles.

"Don't stop, not until you fill me with your seed nephew" she moaned. her body rippled with every thrust. She was spent but wanted to give him this, she wanted to have him cum in his aunt like a stallion breeding with a prize mare. Like an animal in need of release.
 
Her pussy gripped his cock tightly as she stiffened. “Hat’s it Aunt Elizabeth, give me your cum. Coat my big cock with it.” His thrusts into her were harder and deeper than he could have ever imagined and her tight cunt gripping his cock was fucking amazing..... better than he ever dreamed.

“Oh trust me Aunt Elizabeth, I am not stopping until I flood your hot cunt with my seed. You are getting all of it.... every fucking drop. You are my bitch and I am going to give my bitch all of my hot cum”. He gripped her hair tighter and pulled her head back to him, whispering into her ear, “all fucking MINE.”

His orgasm was mind blowing. “Oh fuuuck yessssss. Take all of my cum. Fuuuuuuuuuuck . It is all yours Aunt Elizabeth. All of your nephew’s seed is going to splash deep in your pussy .” He pumped his hips to her until her tight cunt milked his seed. With his hand still holding her hair tight, “fuck yes Aunt ELizabeth.” He kissed her neck, leaving a little mark..... HIS mark.
 
Elizabeth hung on the stall door as Robbie finished. She relished his bite and could not get enough of his cock still throbbing inside her. He was afraid to move for fear of collapsing. As Robbie withdrew from her it seemed endless finally releasing their cum down her thighs.

"Oh God Robbie that was magnificent" she sighed with her head still hung as her body drained of her nephews cum. "I have not felt anything like that in a long, long time" she continued as she managed to push herself to her wobbly legs.

She turned slowly and looked at him standing like a beautifully sculpted statue. His cock was hanging wet with her juices. She looked up to his face, which was different now. No longer was he nervous or confused, butt he was confident and hungry. A smirk curled his lip as she moved awkwardly having been fucked like an animal.

Elizabeth smiled at him. "So, was it as good as you hoped?"
 
Robbie’s eyes wandered over his hot aunt’s body as she turned to him. She was amazing and he was going to make sure that they were together again. He listened to her as she asked if it was as good as he had hoped it would be, and he stepped closer to her.

Pinning her against the stall door with his body, he grabbed a handful of her hair, tilted her head back and kissed her hard and deep. His free hand moved to her firm tits and caressed them roughly; pulling on her nipples. The kiss got more heated, and Robbie became more possessive; his mouth dominating Aunt Elizabeth’s.

Breaking the kiss, he stepped back from her, but kept a grip on her hair. “Does that answer your question Aunt Elizabeth?” Without waiting for her response, his mouth found her neck. He kissed and suck and bit her neck; leaving a dark mark.
 
Elizabeth reached her delicate fingers out cautiously feeling his skin over his muscles as he was tense like an animal. She aid her hands on his sweaty skin as his hand pulled her harshly back. She had never felt this way. She was a girly girl who liked to be pampered but his grip on her hair and his teeth and lips on her throat were anything but.

"Does that answer you question?" he tells her more than asks sending another wave of want through her. An animal in heat is the best description she could describe herself as. She reached out and lifted his cock with her palm and slowly closed her fingers around it She pulled and pushed and looked at him as he grew in her hand slowly.

Robbie I don't know..." she said quietly as her eyes fell down and she brought her fee hand to her own breast. "I have never felt anything like this" she says as if in a dream as her hand continued pulling and pushing his sticky wet cock and kneading her breast. Her eyes rise back to his as his youth hardens with her hands experienced attention.

"I can hardly believe I am saying this but I want it again" she says softly. Her eyes turning to his and she moves closer tightening her grip on him. She leans her face down to his chest and kisses him softly. Slowly she moved her lips to his nipple until she has it in her lips. She bites it and looks up with his flesh between her white teeth. Time stops as pain fills Robbie with magnificent obscene intensity until she releases the tender flesh and sucks with her lips and wet tongue healing him into full hardness in her hand.

She suddenly steps back releasing him. She looks at him without speaking. her hands at her sides and her legs slightly spread. She awaits what her stallion will do...
 
She was good. aunt Elizabeth certainly knew how to push his buttons. A lot of it was due to her own wants and desires. She knew what to do to make him hard again and it wasn’t long before his cock was throbbing to once again fill his hot aunt.

He watched Aunt Elizabeth step back and strike her pose. Her arms at her sides and her legs spread sent a message that said “do you think you can satisfy me again?” Robbie knew that he did. He wasn’t sure how he knew, but he was certain that he would please his aunt again.

“You like how this big cock makes you feel don’t you Aunt Elizabeth? You like how it stretches your cunt so good and fills you like it has never been filled before.” He stares into her eyes. He was not the same person that entered the bar with his aunt.... not by a long shot.

“You aren’t my bitch. You are my slut. MINE. You can keep your prissy demeanor in public, but when you are with me, you are going to be my slut, and you are going to fucking love it.” Robbie stepped to Aunt Elizabeth and wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her ass. “What a hot fucking ass you have my slutty aunt.”

Robbie dug his fingers into the hot flesh of Aunt Elizabeth’s ass and pulled her closer before picking her up by her ass. He smiled at her wickedly and then lowered her ont his massive shaft..... sliding deep inside of her as she settled down on him. With his cock buried once again in his aunt’s pussy, he whispered to her, “eventually, we are going to have to see just what your hot little ass can handle.”
 
Elizabeth was surprised by his strength as he lifted her onto his cock and she wrapped her legs around his hips. They looked into each others eyes as his dominance rose to the surface. She brought her hands to his cheeks and somehow managed to speak with his massive cock lodged in her.

"If you are man enough to make me your slut then I have no choice, since we share the genes that make us more animals with our clothes off than the pillars of society we are thought as" she told him. She slid her hands to the back of his neck and pulled herself up his shaft than let her weight fall onto his cock and hands.

"god your wonderful inside me, I will deny you nothing" she sighed as her body flooded with endorphins. "You cannot hurt me, only make me feel more alive" she groans as her body begins rhythmic waves driving her hips down his shaft then slowly rising off it. With her eyes closed she was enjoying every inch. After a minute or two she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"You know they will all want you now" her hips continuing their motion. "They will smell it on you, sense you are a man and have to have you" she explained. She went back to working his cock into her. "From Gram to Molly there will be a bitch in heat everywhere you turn, do you understand?" she said more stating fact than a warning. "I know you are thinking you will be satisfied with me but you won't, they will find you in places and offer obscene fantasy, give you things I cannot. Little Mary, my dear sister will appear in your bed with her daughter Susan and let you do things you probably have never imagined."

Suddenly Gram's voice interrupted the bodies grinding. "It's about time" she said through the slats of the stall. "we knew you took after your father but you always stayed away" her quiet older voice chimed in as Elizabeth continued. The stall door opened and Gram looked in.

"Oh good girl Elizabeth" she smiled then looked at Robbie naked and beautiful. "I am so glad I got to see this, and if you are ever interested what these girls have came from me." the old woman said as she brought her hand to Elizabeth's back as she continued working.

"If you ever wanted to make an old lady happy Robbie..." she said then looked at them in silence and turned to go.
 
This was amazing. He could not believe how good this was. Aunt Elizabeth was better than he ever could have dreamed. The way she road his cock was pure perfection. Her wonderful body moved so well in his shaft. Robbie was certainly in heaven.

He dug his fingers into the flesh of her tight ass as she moved on him; lifting almost all the way off of his big cock before dropping back down and impaling herself on his massive shaft. “Fuck yes Aunt Elizabeth. Ride my hard cock. Ride this cock like you have never before. Take your nephew’s cock deep into your hot cunt.”

Robbie readjusted his hands on her ass so that he could tease her ass with his fingertips. He was going to make Aunt Elizabeth his. Despite the fact that she talked about the other women in the family that will want him, he was determined to make it so that she wanted him again and again and that she would be jealous when he was with another woman.... or women.

Gram appearing shocked him, but he was too into Aunt Elizabeth to stop. At this moment, it would have taken a battalion of Mariens to pull him away from his hot, slutty aunt. He pumped his hips to her as she rode his cock. “Show Gram how much you love your nephew’s cock Aunt Elizabeth. Show her how much of a skit this cock makes you. Make her proud of what you are.”
 
Aunt Elizabeth turned towards Gram but could not speak as she moved up and down as Robbie used her and she used him.

"Just like your daddy, big dick and horny too" Gram said with a laugh. "OH yeah boy go on! Give it to her good!" Gram encouraged him with a sparkle in her eyes. "Make little miss priss cum again" she said winking at Robbie who could not imagine his Gram talking this way.

"Oh Gram here you are" Mary said stepping next to Gram. She looked at her sister who's face was now buried in Robbie's far shoulder. "Oh My" she said in a surprised sexy southern drawl. "I want some of that too."

Elizabeth was tightening her grip on Robbie as her body was seizing with yet another orgasm. her legs tightened as her heels dug into his back.

"oh god" Elizabeth gasped.

"Oh God id right, fucking your nephew in a barn like an animal, Elizabeth I always expected better of you" Mary said beaming at Gram then at Robbie.
 
Robbie had no idea what the hell was going on. One minute he was alone in the bar fucking his hot aunt who he had fantasized about for years, and the next moment his Gram was standing there watching them.. encouraging that. Shortly after that, his Aunt Mary was there and talking about how she wanted some of what Aunt Elizabeth was getting.

He didn't stop despite the shock of now having an audience. His Aunt Elizabeth's cunt felt too good wrapped around his giant cock for him to stop. Aunt Elizabeth's next orgasm pushed him closer to his second one, but not quite there. He continued to thrust into her again and again, oblivious, for the moment, to those watching.

"Your cunt is so fucking good wrapped around my cock Aunt Elizabeth. You grip this shaft so good. Keep fucking me bitch. Keep fucking your nephew until I dump another load of my seed deep inside you. You know you want me to fill you again, you naughty slut."

Slamming his hips to Aunt Elizabeth pushed him right to the edge. The next couple of thrusts into her caused another eruption. Still pumping his cock into Aunt Elizabeth's tight pussy, he exploded again, shooting rope after giant rope of cum deep inside her.
 
"Robbie I never imagined" Gram said shocked by her grandson's abusive sexual words and actions. "She is your aunt!" the older woman protested.

"Oh gram chill" Marry said "his testosterone is talking. I think you are just jealous how fucking hard Elzabeth just came. I am." Marry said looking at Robbie red faced and anxious. "We should go Gram, we have seen the stud and he will need at least a few minutes to recover. Damn sis didn't know you had all that in ya." Mary says with a smile for Elizabeth and a wink at Robbie.

Gram turned after smiling at Robbie and glancing down at his spent glistening meat. "Family traditions." she smiled and left.
 
Robbie lowered his hot aunt to the ground and pulled her close to him. He loved the feel of her firm tits pressed to his chest. He ran one hand up her back and behind her head, taking a fistful of her hair and tilting her head back so that he could kiss her... HARD.

His demeanor was so different from when they had entered the barn. Aunt Elizabeth had changed it, and Gram and Aunt Mary had made it so that he was nowhere near the same man that had entered the barn a virgin. He felt as if he had a power, and he was going to use that power to his advantage.

Breaking the kiss with Aunt Elizabeth, he looked into her eyes, her hair still wrapped in his fingers. "You are MINE. Whenever I want you, you will make yourself available to me, but you will not be the only one. Your sister wants some of this, and I could not dare deny her. Plus, you said she will bring her daughter with her, and that might be fun. However, when I want you, you will make sure that you come to me."
 
Elizabeth looked at Robbie, dazed at first then a smile crossed her face as he instructed her.

"Yes sir" she exhaled as she pressed her naked body to his. "I would never deny you my dear nephew" she continued as he finished. "You are one of the studs, if not the stud, if i say so myself. That comes with a responsibility. There are a lot of mares around here and they are always in heat." She brushed her hand over his shoulder and smiled at him standing taller and stronger than he had before discovering the beast within.

"So who's gonna be next stud?" she asked with a devilish smile.
 
He smacked Aunt Elizabeth on her fine ass and kissed her forehead. “I am ready to take on that responsibility. I can handle it thanks to you. I just needed my hot aunt to bring it out of me. Now, there will be no stopping me. I will have whoever I want.”

He surprised even himself with his brashness. He couldn’t believe the words that were coming from his mouth, but he felt stronger and more powerful and he was ready to take on whatever came his way. Nothing and nobody would stop him.

“I am thinking your sister needs some of my hard cock. She is not as attractive as you, but her body is almost as good as yours, and she is definitely sluttier than you are. Of course, you and I are going to have to work on that. I think I can bring out your slutty side... if only for me.”

They started to dress. Once they finished, he grabbed Aunt Elizabeth’s tight ass and kissed her passionately. You will be rewarded repeatedly for what you did tonight.” They walked out of the barn hand in hand; Robbie’s eyes searching for his next conquest.
 
"Thank you Robbie" Elizabeth said as her hand slid from his and she walked away. Mary appeared on the other side of the yard and waited until he saw her then headed away towards the river.

Elizabeth looked back and said "Have fun, she likes it hard" then walked into the house where Gram stood in the doorway smiling. "Good girl" Gram told Elizabeth, "you got him started nicely."

"Dinner is in an hour Robbie" Gram called as he headed after Mary.

Mary was skipping down the hill giddy as a school girl pursued by a crush. Her sandals padded down the trail as her big chest bounced wildly under the thin tee shirt as she skipped. Her cut off shorts were as short and tight as could cover her maternal hips. She looked back as her blonde curls bounced with a devilish grin at Robbie headed her way.

She stopped at the water without looking back.
 
Robbie heard want Aunt Elizabeth said, and was ready to give Mary just what she wanted. He was going to give it to her hard. He had been unleashed and there was no way to control him. Stopping him now was going to be like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube.

Walking up behind Mary, he knew she was waiting for him despite keeping her back to him. Robbie stepped close to her, and grabbed a handful of her hair. He roughly pulled her head back and whispered in her ear, "I hear you like it hard Aunt Mary. You are going to get it hard."

Reaching around her with his other hand, Robbie grabbed her tits. "Gram says I have an hour to fuck you until dinner. Do you think you can handle this big cock for that long?" He released her tits and pushed the t-shirt up; freeing her big mounds. His hand went back to her tits as his lips went to her neck; biting and sucking.

He released her hair and now had both hands on her tits. He caressed them roughly as he pulled hard on her nipples. "reach back and release my big cock Aunt Mary. I know you were jealous that your sister got it, but now it is your turn."
 
Aunt Mary silently savored his rough groping, having fantasized this moment for years. His mouth was hungry, even after Elizabeth. Aunt Mary's face raised an eyebrow of being impressed.

"we have an hour, can you take it?.... release my big cock" he instructed her. She reached back and grabbed him by the balls freezing him. She turned slowly as he was motionless with his balls in her hand.

"I do like it hard Junior but you are going to respect me" she hissed, standing almost a foot shorter than her nephew she looked up with a confidence that came from years of dealing with mean physically dominant yet in need of her permission. Held his tortured look for only a moment before releasing his meaty sack. She slid her hand up to his shaft and then to the button and zipper and soon had his amazing cock out and in her small hands.

She stroked it a few times then looked back up as his tortured look had turned to pleasured.

"How long have you wanted me?" she asked matter of factly. She continued talking and stroking as her small manicured thumb rubbed his head and slit. "I have imagined you fucking me for a long time. There was a time, right down here when we were all swimming, years ago and your eyes could not stay off my breasts." she stripped her top and brought her tits to his cock and laid it in between and then began moving up and down titty fucking him, titty fucking her nephew, in the openness of the swimming hole.

Her face was blushing with her effort as she spoke. "Do you remember that day Robbie?" she asked "that was the first day I masturbated imagining this day." With that she stood and released him. Her nipples were big sand dollar brown now topped with thick hard bullet nipples. "Do you remember how horny you were that day Robbie?" she asked looking at him, triggering the memory and the desire he had felt that day for his Aunt. It was so wrong but so hot.
 
"I remember it Aunt Mary. I remember how your big tits bounced. I remember how you looked at my big cock which was pressed against my bathing suit. I remember thinking about how I would love those big tits wrapped around this hard cock, just like you just did."

Despite the fact that she had grabbed him by the balls, he was not giving into her. He knew that she wanted his big cock. Robbie knew that there was no way that she was going to leave this spot without getting her first taste and first fuck of his hard shaft.

"You know you want this cock Aunt Mary. You have wanted it for a long time and I know you want to make up for lost time. Trust me, you are going to get it, and you are going to get it good and hard. You are going to get it that way because I know that is how you like it. That should show you that I respect you, because I am giving you what you want."

He reached out and grabbed her big tits and caressed them firmly. He rolled her nipples between his fingers as he caressed them; his eyes firmly on hers. "You are not going to have to masturbate about this day anymore Aunt Mary. You are going to get exactly what you want, and as much of it as you want before we have to get back for dinner."

He released her tits and unbuttoned her shorts. Sliding them down over her hot ass, Robbie let his fingers slide between her round cheeks. He pushed them down until the fell to the floor. Reaching between her legs, he smiled, "I think somebody needs a big cock."

He stepped back and undressed again. He was thinking that he should just stay naked and let the female members that wanted him line up and have at it. "Ok, my hot aunt, how do you want it? I will fuck you anyway you want." He stepped closer to her, reached behind her and grabbed her ass hard. Pulling her to him, he kissed her hard... forcing his tongue into her mouth and searching for hers.
 
Mary was pleased with her nephew. His way was forceful yet controlled, not like his daddy. He was hung like his daddy and she was pleased about that. his hands were warm and strong on her breasts and she listened to him as her head spun with visions of him behind her, on top of her, under her, sideways, reverse, everything flooded her head and other places.

"How do I..." she was repeating his question when his mouth covered hers and she took his tongue into her small mouth. She suckled this slippery muscles like it was a cock as he probed and stretched as deep as he could. he wanted to be in her, in every way,, she could feel it. Her tongue, small and pointed slid against his and eventually into his mouth as she struggled to accommodate both.

"well after Elizabeth you may be tired and need me to be on top" she said as he broke the kiss. "How many times did you cum in her?" she asked with a hint of jealousy. "She acts so upright and proper but get her alone and she will fuck and grind like the cheapest whore. I know, I am her sister after all." She smiled a devilishly cute grin and slowly began stroking his cock, although her one hand could not reach all the way around it.

"You are big" she sighed. "Now tell your Aunt how you imagined this when you jerked off? When did you last think of me with this big cock in your hand?"
 
Aunt Mary’s tits were bigger than Aunt Elizabeth’s and Robbie enjoyed playing with her big tits. He loved having them in his hands and he loved pulling on her big, erect nipples. He caressed her tits former still as he looked at her and listened to her.

“I filled her cunt with two giant loads of cum. She couldn’t believe how much cum I splashed into her tight cunt. She told me how happy she was to get my cum, and be the first one that I filled. She did a great job of milking all of it.”

Robbie leaned down and kissed her tits. Moving from one to the other and then back again. He slid his tongue between her breasts before sucking a nipple into his mouth. Holding the nipple in his teeth, he began to flick it hard with his tongue. Switching to the other nipple he flicked it with his tongue as he pulled hard in the nipple with his teeth.

“I have dreamed of fucking you in so many ways. The last time I jerked off thinking of you was thinking of fucking you in the deck of the pool as you rode my cock. It was the middle of the night and I caught you skinny dipping and you climbed out and told me to undress and prepare to be ridden.”
 
"well big boy you better prepare" Aunt Mary said with a wicked grin. She pushed him back and his mouth "popped" as her nipples came out from his suction.

"On your back nephew" she commanded as her hands rubbed ehr saliva wet nipples then down her hips to her aching pussy. "I want me some of that big dick boy" she said moving over him.

"I am gonna go to dinner with grass stains on my knees" Aunt Mary said with a knowing smile. She fell to her knees with one hand next to his head and one already around his cock under her she looked at him.

"Did you cum good imagining me?" she asked as she rubbed his head along her thick wet lips. "as good as that bitch Liz?" her tone cutting an annoyed. "I was supposed to be your first" she said then leaned upright and slowly down his wonderful cock.

"OH yeah" she moaned soulfully as he filled his aunt. "That's what I am talkign about" she gushed as she began to grind. Her hands came to her tits and she looked down on her nephew. "That skinny bitch didn't rock you like this did she?" Mary said as her hips nearly ripped his cock off while seeming to milk it all at once.

"Why did you wait so long?" Mary asked savoring the wonderful cock now filing her. "We better make up fro lost time!" With this she fell down and kissed him and let his hand begin to use her small but sturdy body as a fucking tool for his cock now throbbing with desire.
 
Robbie grabbed his aunt by the hips and moved her up and down on his big cock. He couldn't say that Aunt Mary was better than Aunt Elizabeth, but it was definitely different. Aunt Mary was very possessive. She wanted what she wanted and took it, and she was taking his cock so very good.

"Don't worry about why I waited so long. Just enjoy this big cock filling your pussy now that you have it. Ride it good and make up for lost time. Show me how good a fuck you are and give me a reason to want to fuck you again."

He moved his hands from her hips to her tits and began to caress them .....HARD. He mauled her tits and rolled her nipples between his fingers. He was intent on giving her the fuck that she would compare every other fuck to, and one that she would want to have again and again.

Although Aunt Elizabeth had been his first, she was no longer on his mind. The only thing he cared about right now was Aunt Mary and the way she moved her hot body on his cock. "Fuck me Aunt Mary. Fuck your nephew so good. Show me how much you love this big, thick cock filling and stretching your needy cunt."
 
Back
Top