Editor needed: Incest/Taboo with fantasy and magic

KaniNayuta

Virgin
Hi! Kani here! (´。• ᵕ •。`)

This will be my first erotic story on Literotica!

A little bit about my story:
Set in a fantasy world with magic and monsters. Two MCs, Brother is a legendary swordsman. Sister is an erudite magician. Both are supremely overpowered and deeply in love with each other. They were accepted into a prestigious magic academy and the story begins there.

It will look something like this:

“The person behind me is my little sister, Amae. She is a magician of the fifth tier.” The air shuddered with a collective gasp, and everyone looked at Amae in awe. In this world, fifth tier spells were the highest which most magic casters could reach. (Amae can use like first-tier - basically a god).

A young lady who seemed to be the embodiment of all feminine beauty stood beneath the moonlight. The bluish-white radiance played across her body, which sparkled brilliantly in response. It was as though a goddess had descended from the heavens to grace the earth. But of course, it's no other than my dear little sister, Amae.

This story will have:
- Incest (Big brother x Little Sister ONLY - Non-blood related)
- Romance/Sex between the two ^
- Overpowered MCs (I build the enemy up only to have them completely annihilated)
- Ample Worldbuilding
- Magic!!! (◠‿◠✿)
- Action Scenes (fighting/duels/dungeon raids)
- Game jargons (Adventurer's Guild, S-rank, 1st tier magic, party and so on)
- ~ 2500 - 2700 words per chapter

This still will NOT have:
- Rape (consent is a big thing for me)
- NTR/Cuckold/Mind Control
- Nonhumans (Maybe catgirls in the future)
- Group/Gangbang

What I am looking for:
- Basics: Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling
- Suggestions: Critical and offer insightful suggestions
- Help: Clarity, direction, expanding
- No turnover. I believe it's important to not rush, but in exchange, please do what's stated above ▲
~ Final note: I don't need help with the characters/worldbuilding as I have them fleshed out. I mainly need help with getting my ideas across to the readers.

If you are a fantasy lover, I would love for you to give this a read.

If you follow anime, it's a mixture of: No Game No Life, Irregulars at Magic Highschool + Overlord.

And if you are interested, please shoot me a message!! :cattail:

Thanks for your time,

Have a nice day! (づ。◕‿◕。)づ

Hi! Kani here! (´。• ᵕ •。`)

This will be my first erotic story on Literotica!.

This story will have:
- Incest (Big brother x Little Sister ONLY - Non-blood related)
- Romance/Sex between the two ^
Thanks for your time,

Have a nice day! (づ。◕‿◕。)づ

If they are not blood related then it isn’t incest, even if they are adopted and live in the same family.

If they are not blood related then it isn’t incest, even if they are adopted and live in the same family.

There are as many different definitions of incest as there are possible incestual relationships. From a strictly legal viewpoint - or a moral one - it is incest since once adopted a child becomes the legal child of the parents. It is not incest biologically, but that's only one way to look at it. Anyway, if it's not incest it's taboo, at least in our society.

There are as many different definitions of incest as there are possible incestual relationships. From a strictly legal viewpoint - or a moral one - it is incest since once adopted a child becomes the legal child of the parents. It is not incest biologically, but that's only one way to look at it. Anyway, if it's not incest it's taboo, at least in our society.

No. There is SOME states in the US that sees it as legally the same. Outside the US is many countries what doesn't.

The 'moral viewpoint' argument is pushing your religion and don't do that, please. There is no universal (or world wide, or national, or regional, or local) consensus on what morality even is, never mind the rules it implies.

They're still not blood. I do get that there can still be a taboo aspect, especially if the adopted 'siblings' have been raised together and see each other as family.

But...because lit allows 'real' incest something like this is seen as watered down and will not be received as well as true family stories.

Which always makes me wonder if an author is striving to make adopted or step sibs seem like real incest...why not just write it as real brother and sister anyway?

No. There is SOME states in the US that sees it as legally the same. Outside the US is many countries what doesn't.

The 'moral viewpoint' argument is pushing your religion and don't do that, please. There is no universal (or world wide, or national, or regional, or local) consensus on what morality even is, never mind the rules it implies.

The question of the morality of incest, in my view, has nothing whatever to do with religion. Religion and morals generally have little to do with each other if you think about it. How many people have been killed for the sake of one god rather than another, or, worse, for the sake of different ways to worship the same god? Those deaths are for the sake of religion, but are immoral.

The potential immorality of incest has to do with the usual power imbalances in a family and whether parents or older siblings, usually male, abuse their relative power. In practice, that is the way incest usually happens - not always, certainly, but far too often. When incest is prosecuted, it is usually a substitute charge for child abuse, because it is easier to prove. That level of immorality exists whether the child is step, half, full or adopted, which is why child abuse is normally more accurate than incest as a charge, since as you point out in a large number of jurisdictions incest is defined by the blood relationship.

I think you are wrong in suggesting that basic morality is undefined. It can be as simple as no one should hurt anyone needlessly. Not everyone is moral, but isn't that a rule you might accept?

On the original question, you might want to refer to Hypoxia's article What is Incest: https://www.literotica.com/s/what-is-incest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back