Available to edit ~~ May 2018

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,363
Add your name to the thread if you have time to help this month. :)




Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.


Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.


Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
Available from 7th May

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65
 
Won't touch Rape, cheating or gore. Bdsm also out.

I can accept any format for the most part.

I will give an in depth review plus suggestions with minor corrections in story.

PM me.
 
I have never edited a story before, but would love the opportunity to give it a try. I will put my grading skills to good work. šŸ˜‰
 
Hi, I'm a newbie too! I'll read and edit anything under 5 pages (to start) and no scat or piss - I like everything else though :) I would also prefer to edit prose over poetry.
 
And June

I'm happy to help edit submissions that are not full of basic spelling/grammar issues. In other words, will make suggestions on style, wording, and flow of story.
 
Back
Top