๐Ÿ‘ซ Men and Women who like conversation 3 ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ“ž

Licking like you're licking an ice cream cone is a gal-pleaser for a reason:
Not only does a regular rhythm help get her :catgrin: even more worked up,
but gives me a chance to get into her groove. :p "Creating a steady rhythm is what builds and sustains excitement,";)

Fixed it for ya. :p

see what I did there.:kiss::heart:

*smiles and hugs Sassy*

I hope you got some stuff done today. It was raining pretty hard when i wasn't napping.

We all scream for ice cream. Lol

Oh and did I hear you are coming to Texas?;)

Omg. I'll never eat a fruit punch popsicle the same way again...

We all scream for ice cream. Lol

Oh and did I hear you are coming to Texas?;)
So that is the "Lick me til Ice cream" panties I like :D

haha not in summer time. You all get hot down there. I'm a weenie. :eek:
*smacks Sassy on the arse, and leaves this for her*

:D :kiss:
*sigh* Now the vajayjay really wants attention! Thanks Tal!!! ;) Least the ass got some lol
Hi Sassy, love your thread! Keep it going :)
Thank you. Welcome to the thread. Always love seeing new people. :rose:
Omg. I'll never eat a fruit punch popsicle the same way again...
haha where you gonna stick it??? :D
attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey, kiddo... hope you had a great weekend... at least the rain let up a bit so one could get out here... and having caught up on your thread, I will never be able to think of popsicles the same way again... :devil:

Hey, kiddo... hope you had a great weekend... at least the rain let up a bit so one could get out here... and having caught up on your thread, I will never be able to think of popsicles the same way again... :devil:
HAHA I'm so glad I could help. Now let the rain go away for a while!
Holy crap! You are tiny. :D

HAHA I thought I took it down already. That's such a bad picture of me. But now you see the height difference.

HAHA I'm so glad I could help. Now let the rain go away for a while!

HAHA I thought I took it down already. That's such a bad picture of me. But now you see the height difference.

I can help you take another one next spring if you want when I visit. :D

Sassy, you lazy never. BTW taxes all done? looking around its been since 2002 I filed any.

big hugs

old borg fred

Yep all done. Oh trust me. I love lazy. If it wasn't so hot in that tiny room, I'd have been in my Eeyore onesie Pjs ๐Ÿ˜ I changed right after that picture into shorts and tank top, but I'd have never let her take that pic with me not wearing a bra ๐Ÿ˜‚

You've seen how beautiful my daughter is. I can't afford to look horrible too often. She's my little beauty. ๐Ÿ˜

Back