Looking for Editor

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
I need an editor/beta reader for a harem-like Monster girls story i've written so far there are 5 chapters around 5-7.5 words and around 10-20 pages each chapter

If anyone is interested pm me and i'll send you a link to a website that explains what monster girls are better than i can.

The story i'm writing is a loose dark version of the anime "everyday life with monster girls" that takes place before monster girls become public knowledge. Basically because there isn't enough of a unified group yet to go public. But they are known to certain groups that want to exploit and/or research monster girls for their own nefarious ends and desire to keep any knowledge of monster girls suppresed. Not to mention there are "supernatural" (tv series reference) hunter groups that just want to wipe the girls off the face of the earth. Not to mention there will be various hijinks along the way i haven't quite figured out yet.

To cover one more thing in the case of this story i'm referring to the term "monster girls" in loose terms and in no way is it a reflection of their age.

Last edited:
Back