What was your last cash purchase?

jaynedixon

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Posts
4,505
With the invent of the internet and the ability to buy things just with a tap of a button on a screen some people use cash less and less.

So what was the last thing you bought that you paid for with cash-money?

I guess I'll start.

Milk
 
My last cash purchase was also a lottery ticket and I think a fountain soda along with it.

Though I very rarely have cash on me. It's almost like I'm surprised to see it there. Lol.
 
Had to send for my birth certificate. I have no proof that I was hatched other than my tax return and driver's license!
 
A snickers bar.

I actually use cash for eating out and for lunches. I find I tend to spend significantly less that way.
 
Can I have a bite?

If you think I didn't scarf that motherfucker down in like two bites, you're mistaken.

I once had a one pound Snickers. It was supposed to be cut up and shared. Except, nope. I ate it by myself. It was like the best thing ever. I have a picture of me eating and, while it looks like I'm shoving a large black cock in my mouth, the pic shows the true happiness I was experiencing in that moment.
 
Shit. I'm going to be thinking about this all night. I really, really, really can't remember. That being said, I keep a few hundred in my wallet just in case there is a situation where I can't use my card....
 
Shit. I'm going to be thinking about this all night. I really, really, really can't remember. That being said, I keep a few hundred in my wallet just in case there is a situation where I can't use my card....

A few hundred? What the fuck do you plan on doing?!
 
Back
Top