What Did You LEARN today?

I learned saying no thanks & closing the door works.
It's the polite way of telling them to piss off. :)

L:rose:

I "accidentally" let the dog out when they show up. It usually keeps them away for about a year, or until a new group starts cruising the neighborhood. :)
 
Despite serious doubts, I learned that my tried and true sauce recipe does work well without the short ribs ... and that the zucchini "spaghetti" wasn't bad either. Who would have thought it?
 
Despite serious doubts, I learned that my tried and true sauce recipe does work well without the short ribs ... and that the zucchini "spaghetti" wasn't bad either. Who would have thought it?


That, despite years of experience in my field, I can still be a real dumb***
 
Today I learned that this generation that is growing up with amazing technology are learning much earlier how important it is to be in the moment when you are with your friends instead of on your phone...interesting.
 
Despite serious doubts, I learned that my tried and true sauce recipe does work well without the short ribs ... and that the zucchini "spaghetti" wasn't bad either. Who would have thought it?

I love zucchini spaghetti!

What's all this talk about milk? Almond milk is good! I learned that the only hot chocolate I have in the cupboards takes hot milk and all i have is cold almond or cashew milk. I would love to warm up with some hot chocolate after this last few blizzards days.
 
I love zucchini spaghetti!

What's all this talk about milk? Almond milk is good! I learned that the only hot chocolate I have in the cupboards takes hot milk and all i have is cold almond or cashew milk. I would love to warm up with some hot chocolate after this last few blizzards days.

It was about a different topic.
And I was also referring to lattes. I live near Seattle.

*blushes again*
 
I went to a meeting g and the speaker spoke on human trafficking. I learned that's some serious shit and going on locally way more then you realize
 
I learned today that despite it being healthier, turkey bacon just isn't the same.
 
I learned shooting a lawnmower full of the explosive compound Tannerite is not a good thing.

A two-fer.........;)

Over 22 years ago we also learned how to get rid of jehovah witnesses. We weren't at our new retirement home on a dead end short road in the boonies two days when a car load of them pulled up to our front driveway gate, books and papers in hand.

We were certain no one would see us so I wore a very tiny bikini and my wife was topless. I was changing the 12' metal gate from an outtie to an innie for easier opening and closing. Nothing except 80 acres of new pine trees across the road. One neighbor on our west and they were gone to work.

We were inside the gate sort of hidden from view. Those nice young boys in a car pulled up and walked up to the gate to pray for us. Yes a car. We were in the boonies, bikes would never do.
As a group of them handed us flyers and invited us to church my wife stepped back from where her little titties were hidden behind a cross bar of the gate. When they saw how we were dressed they drove off. Nearly 23 years later and no jehovah witnessses returned.
 
I learned that I need to keep expectations low and that way I'll never be disappointed.
 
I got advise from a weightlifter today on how a "hammer curl" develops your biceps and forearms as well
 
I was given a history lesson on the cockney accent. I remember something being said about a church.

I learned that all scousers are not thieves.

A friend told me that water is wet, very shocking!

My inexpensive (cheap) ipad cover protects itself very well. When my dogs are running around insane and pull my charging ipad off the table, my ipad falls to the floor. The snap on, corner protecting, sleep cover red case calmy sits on the table waiting for me to fall for it's tricks and use it again (I do).

The "special" cleaning solution used to clean Braun electric shavers is just alcohol.

A bag of chocolate chips never magically turn into cookies. I have my fingers crossed though.
 
Back
Top