The Amazon's Valley

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Posts
62,507
((Closed for Myself and Kaena))

IC:Theron

Theron had always been a soldier. He had been born of a whore in the Imperial city, Caer Sorador. Cast out living on the streets, fighting to survive every day, and then he'd been recruited into his Imperial majesty, Emperor Soradan the Great's, expanding army as a young teen. From there he'd grown up marching over the known world conquering, pillaging, raping, plundering, all for Soradan's insatiable hunger for glory. Kingdom after kingdom had fallen on their knees before the ever advancing army of the newly self-proclaimed god-king, Soradan.

Theron snorted, His emperor was growing mad. Rumor said each morning he got up before the dawn to command the sun to rise like it was his servant.

Theron was sick of it all. He wanted no more part of the killing, and bloodshed, and all the constant marching to feed a madman's hubris.

So he had volunteered to lead a scouting mission deep into the mountains his Emperor's latest targets made their home. He and his three other men had crossed the snowpacked high passes to find the tropical valley heated by hot springs.

They knelt behind trees overlooking one of the hot springs watching as several women bathed within them.

"I call the redhead," Garlen growled, but Theron stopped him with a hand on his shoulder.

"We have a mission to do first." Theron told him, "We are to scout the enemy warriors not sample their treasures. Wait until the army comes."

"Their warriors are all women," Garlen snorted derisively, "I want her."

He and the three others rose up, but staggered as three arrows struck home in their thighs driving them to writhe on the ground from the agony. An arrow meant for him stuck in the treetrunk before his eyes. They had been discovered and attacked from behind. He saw a single woman charging through the brush at him. He rose up drawing his sword to meet hers.

Steel sounded off steel as they fought.

He didn't see any others. Had this one shot the arrows and then charged him. If so she had rapidly loosed four arrows, three hitting moving targets to debilitate them without killing them. That was an impressive feat of archery.

He gritted his teeth as she scored a strike across his arm staining his shirt red with his blood. She was a good swordsman-correction swordswoman-as well, but he had years of experience besting the finest swordsmen the world had. "You're not bad, but I am unmatched, woman."

When next she swung instead of matching her move to block he lowered his shoulder and rammed it into driving them both to the ground. Her sword clattered away by the impact of the ground and his body on top of hers.

He lifted his sword to finish her but was suddenly surprised by what she did next.
 
Kali had been tracking the men since her scouts had spotted them enter the valley. The measures they took to attempt to cover their trail and stay out of site made Kali certain that they were up to no good. No man had ever entered into their valley with virtuous actions in mind. They always came in an attempt to conquer them, capture the women and take them as their own. As of yet no man had succeeded and she did not intend to let this lot either. Once they had crossed the borders into her land their fate had been sealed. There was no way she would allow them to leave and return to their army to relay the whereabouts of her village.

She followed them for many miles, her boot clad feet silently moving through the trees, leaving no trace of her passage. As the men grew closer to the vilage she was joined by several of her sisters, each as equally stealthy as her, the thrill of the hunt gleaming in their eyes. It had been a long time since men they deemed worthy of their attention had entered their valley and the thought of what they would do with them was incentive enough to spur them onward after them.

Kali motioned to her small group to stop as the men hunkered down to watch more of her sisters bathing in the hot springs in the pool below them. Her blue eyes turn icy as she heard one of the men claiming her sister Kaiya, the only one of the tribe blessed with beautiful red hair. Most of the women in her tribe leaned more towards darker hair and eyes, other than her and Kaiya. Kali had been blessed with white blonde hair and blue eyes, a stark contrast to her sisters red hair and green eyes. Though the women of her tribe considered themselves all sisters, Kaiya was her only true sister and coruler of her tribe, the responsability passed down to them from her mother when she met an untimely death at the hands of one of her men.

The men didn't have a chance once they mounted their attack. Four arrows flew silently through the air, three of them hitting their mark, incapacitating their target. Kali cursed when her arrow missed the man she was aiming for, embedding into the tree beside him. Drawing her sword, she rushed from the trees towards him, the clash of their sounds echoing loudly through the trees. Though he was a skillful warrior it was not long before he felt the sting of her blade and his sleeve was stained crimson with his blood. She had thought the blow would have given her the upper hand, so when he blocked her next swing and body checked her to the ground she was not expecting it.

It took her a few seconds to catch her breath as he lay atop of her, his sword ready to strike. Reaching into her boot she pulled her dagger and quickly brought the tip up against his side before he was able to deliver his blow.

"Drop your sword or I will but you like the animal you are," she growled, pressing her dagger so it pushed through his shirt and rested against bare skin. Glancing quickly around her she found that the other three men were being bound by her sisters. Even if the one pinning her down did manage a killing blow before she gutted him, there was no way he would leave the clearing alive.

"You are greatly out numbered." She said still trying to catch her breath which was hard to do with his weight pressing down on her. "You may have a chance to kill me before my sisters capture you. Then they will force you to watch as they kill your brothers, before you die a slow and painful death."
 
IC: Theron

When next she swung instead of matching her move to block he lowered his shoulder and rammed it into driving them both to the ground. Her sword clattered away by the impact of the ground and his body on top of hers.

He lifted his sword to finish her but was suddenly surprised by what she did next.

"Drop your sword or I will gut you like the animal you are," She growled and he felt the tip of a dagger at his ribs.

"You do and I'll open your throat from ear to ear," He growled back to her, "We'll go to the underworld together."

She looked over and he followed her gaze to see other Amazon warriors pinning and binding the hands and feet of the other scouts. He grimaced looking back to her.

"You are greatly outnumbered," She panted from his weight atop of her but her eyes glared at him giving no ground, "You may have a chance to kill me before my sisters capture you. Then they will force you to watch as they kill your brothers, before you die a slow and painful death."

"They are scum. They were disobeying my orders going after your women." He retorted, "You think I'd shed a tear for their deaths. Go ahead and do it, woman, you'll make the world a better place."

With a frustrated sigh he said, "Fine...You have me...for now."

He lifted up from her sword still in hand eyeing the other warriors around him. Then for the first time he took stock of the woman he had faced.

By the gods above she was beautiful. Blonde hair as pale and pristine white-gold as the snow on the mountainsides, and eyes bright blue like pools of the deepest water he could dive into and never come back up for air. She was lithe, muscular, and he admired her body as she climbed back up to her feet with an almost supernaturally feline grace.

"You see," He said lifting his sword and backing away keeping the swordslength between him and any of them, "I won't go back. I'll only be flogged for my failure here, and I don't want to go back. No more of the bloodshed. No more of the darkness. So if I can't go back the only way is forward."

He raised the sword and prepared to rush her. "An end to it all."
 
Kali growled softly at his disdainful words about his men. To abandon a sister to save her own life would be a great dishonor to both herself and her tribe. Anyone who could turn so quickly on their own men left a bitter taste in her mouth. She watched the hand holding his sword with wary eyes, bending her leg to brace her foot against the ground in preparation to throw him off her if he still was intent on trying to kill her.

Her chest rose and fell violently when he finally rolled off her, allowing her to catch her breath. She quickly rolled towards her sword and picked it up as she rose gracefully to her feet. Raising her sword she slowly walked around him, her eyes never leaving the sword in his hand.

“I wasn’t intending on letting you leave here anyways,” she replied, her blue eyes taking on icy gleam once again. “the way you so easily discarded your men shows me you have no honour and couldn’t be trusted to be allowed to leave here alive.”

The air suddenly echoed with a loud growl coming from the dense trees surrounding them. The foliage parted to reveal a white tiger, eyes a stunning colour of blue, matched only by Kali's. The elegant feline strode to Kali's side and nuzzled her hand, it's eyes never leaving the man before her.

“You have two choices, “Kali said, running her free hand through the tigers fur. “You can lay down your sword and maybe live to see another day, or you can abandon your men and try to escape. Nala likes a good chase, but, I cannot guarantee you would survive that.

Taking a step back, Kali slid her sword into it’s sheath, waiting to see what he would decide.
 
Last edited:
IC: Theron

"You see," He said lifting his sword and backing away keeping the swordslength between him and any of them, "I won't go back. I'll only be flogged for my failure here, and I don't want to go back. No more of the bloodshed. No more of the darkness. So if I can't go back the only way is forward."

He raised the sword and prepared to rush her. "An end to it all."

“I wasn’t intending on letting you leave here anyways,” she replied, her blue eyes taking on icy gleam once again. “the way you so easily discarded your men shows me you have no honor and couldn’t be trusted to be allowed to leave here alive.”

She was right of course, after the things he'd done any claim to honor he'd discarded a long time ago, but it still stung anyways. "Those men were going to take and rape the women bathing down there. They are scum. I am honored to discard them so easily for once at last."

A resounding roar came from the trees and a white tiger bounded out to them. It came up to the beautiful blond amazon and nuzzled her hand familiarly. She ran a hand through the tigers fur, “You have two choices. You can lay down your sword and maybe live to see another day, or you can abandon your men and try to escape. Nala likes a good chase, but, I cannot guarantee you would survive that."

She then turned her back on him as if his fate was a foregone conclusion. Theron snarled in response and took a step to charge at her. If he was going down he'd go swinging a sword at what's taking him down.

The tiger moved forward to intercept him the other warriors moved in to halt him. This was not good odds, he knew that. But he'd never back off again.

Just as the tiger and he was about to collide a woman on horseback came riding up. "Hold!"

The woman looked down at him, "Our scouts have seen a massive army of men just outside the mountains. I need him alive to question."
 
Kali had heard his snarl almost too late. She had underestimated his desperation and survival instinct. She drew her sword and spun to meet him just in time to see Nala step between them. She smirked as he faltered for a second at the interjection by the tiger. She watched him warily as the tiger advanced on him, the other warriors slowly surrounding him. As he raised his sword to strike Nala she rose her own, ready to strike him down if he hurt the tiger.

The sound of hooves and her sister's voice echoed through the clearing, causing her to pause and slide her sword back into it's sheath again. The brief distraction had allowed Nala to move away from his sword and watch him from a safe distance. She watched as Kaiya rode through the circle of woman surrounding him and brought the tip of her own sword to the soft skin beneath his chin.

"You mean we need to question him," Kali said, her voice holding a tinge of anger at Kaiya's assumption that she would be the one to question him. "I am the one who found him. You can help me question him, but, he is mine."

Knowing Kaiya's sword at his throat held his attention, Kali moved in and hit the arm holding his sword causing him to drop it. Kicking his sword from his reach she motioned for Kaiya to remove her sword before kicking the back of his leg, causing him to fall to his knees.

Pulling his arms behind his back she tied them tightly and looked up at her sister.

"If the army is a large as you say it is, it wouldn't be smart to hang around here waiting for them to catch up to us," she said pulling him back to his feet. "Our numbers are greater at the village. We will take these men back there to question them. Or at least him, I don't care what you do with the others." Looking over at the other prisoners she smirked and pointed to Garlen.

"That one there was watching you bath and spoke of claiming you," she said, looking back at Kaiya. "You may want to deal with personally. I know I personally would want to hear him scream if I were you."

"Perhaps he can give me the information I want," Kaiya replied. "Since you are intent on keeping this one for yourself. Anyways none of this is important right now. Let's move out,"

Gathering all the captives together the woman drove them towards the village. Though Kali knew their home was hard to find by outsiders, the fact these men had made it this far concerned her and she needed know what they knew and what their army knew.

The sun was beginning to sink beneath the horizon when they reached the village, drawing stares from the other women. It was rare that men like these were brought to the village. They usually chose to capture their men from farming folk that lived on the edge of the valley.

Pushing Theron along with the others into the town square she pushed him to his knees once more.

"Let's start with an easy question," Kali said, addressing him only, ignoring that was going on with the others. " What is your name boy."
 
IC: Theron

The tiger moved forward to intercept him the other warriors moved in to halt him. This was not good odds, he knew that. But he'd never back off again.

Just as the tiger and he was about to collide a woman on horseback came riding up. "Hold!"

The woman looked down at him, "Our scouts have seen a massive army of men just outside the mountains. I need him alive to question

"You mean we need to question him," The warrior he had tussled with said. If Theron was not mistaken he detected a touch of possessiveness to the beautiful blonde's voice. "I am the one who found him. You can help me question him, but, he is mine."

The Redhead Garlen had wanted to rape leveled a sword's point to his throat. He glared at her, which was a mistake for he took his eyes off the blonde. She sneaked up on him and as he was glaring at the redhead punched a quick jab in his shoulder. He cried as all feeling suddenly left his entire arm. His sword fell to the ground from his boneless fingers. Then he was swiftly driven to his knees with a harsh kick to the back of a knee from the blonde. He tried to reclaim the sword in the hand that still held some feeling but she kicked out of his reach. He glared up at her and the redhead, at all of these warrior women really, but most especially this blonde. Something about her made his blood boil.

"Release me," He bellowed as she wrestled his arms behind his back and tied them together with some rope ignoring his bellows and casually speaking to theh redhead still seated on her horse, "If the army is a large as you say it is, it wouldn't be smart to hang around here waiting for them to catch up to us."

He fought her like an enraged bull but she pulled him back up to his feet.
"Our numbers are greater at the village. We will take these men back there to question them. Or at least him, I don't care what you do with the others."

"Release me," He snarled, "I won't go back and tell them anything. I just want to be free."

He continued to be ignored as she and the redhead continued conversing over him and their other prisoners fates.

They were dragged off through the breadth of the valley past the teeming jungle and other hot springs, rice paddocks with more captive men toiling away at harvest to a square in the Amazon's village. There he was shoved to his knees once again and she peered down over asking, "Let's start with an easy question. What is your name, boy?"

He looked back up to her and smiled nothing but challenge in his eyes warring with hers in that moment. "No."

He would not give her his name, not before she gave hers. Not before she surrendered in their battle of wills.
 
Kali hadn't expected him to obey her completely right away. Surrender didn't seem to be part of his nature. Still she had hoped that he would give up his fight at least temporarily so that she wouldn't be forced to make an example of him in front of his men and her tribe.

Closing her eyes she took a deep breath as she shook her head. He was growing tiresome. Lashing out she slapped him hard across the face, smiling as a red mark spread quickly were her hand struck.

"When I ask a question I expect an answer," she said angrily. "It's either obedience or punishment. There are no other choices."

Stepping in close to him she grabbed his hair and pulled his head back so he was forced to look up at her.

"I'll ask one more time," she growled. "Who are You?"
 
IC: Theron

He looked back up to her and smiled nothing but challenge in his eyes warring with hers in that moment. "No."

He would not give her his name, not before she gave hers. Not before she surrendered in their battle of wills.

He thought he had won for a moment when she had closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Strange that he'd find the prospect of victory against his captor so soon so disappointing.

It didn't last long.

She slapped right across his face sending him listing to one side before he glared back at her, "You hit like a girl."

That was not true of course. If his hands were not tied behind his back one would be rubbing where she had hit him. It throbbed, and he was pretty sure he had a red handprint on his cheek.

"When I ask a question I expect an answer," she said angrily.

He snorted in derisive dismissal at that. Like that was ever going to happen.

She continued, "It's either obedience or punishment. There are no other choices."

He snorted derisively again.

She grabbed hold o his hair and pulled his head back so he looked up into her eyes. They were hard eyes. Eyes as hard as the mountains that surrounded her home and as unrelenting.

He had never been as attracted to a woman as he was now, not that he was going to give her any ground she did not earn.

"I'll ask one more time," she growled. "Who are You?"

He smiled and just chuckled in her face. "Maybe I will, if you say the magic word."
 
Kali shook her head at his answer and let go of his hair before pushing him over face first into the dirt. He had forced her hand. She had no choice now but to make an example of him. She couldn't be seen as weak in front of everyone else. She could feel the eyes of her sister on her as she waited to see what she would do.

"You have left me no choice," she said, her voice wavering with her barely controlled anger. Turning to the other women she nodded towards the pole in the centre of the court yard. Without a spoken word two women moved forward and grabbed his arms, pulling him to his feet. Dragging him to pole they cut the rope holding his hands behind his back and used the chain attached to the pole to chain his hands above his head, his body positioned so he was facing the pole.

Taking her knife from her belt Kali quickly cut the back of his shirt exposing his bare skin. Silently she ran her hand down the bare skin admiring the muscles that rippled beneath. Had circumstances been different she would have acted on her attraction to him by now.

Stepping back she unhooked her whip from her belt and took another deep breath.

"I will not beg you to tell me what I want to know," she said, raising the arm holding the whip. " But you will beg me to tell me everything by the time I'm done with you." Without another word she brought the whip down, the crack of it against his skin filling the suddenly silent court yard.
 
IC: Theron

"I'll ask one more time," she growled. "Who are You?"

He smiled and just chuckled in her face. "Maybe I will, if you say the magic word."

She only shook her head before shoving him facefirst into the dirt before him. With his hands tied behind his back Theron struggled to rise back up to his knees and glare at her.

"You have left me no choice," she said, her voice wavering with her barely controlled anger. Turning to the other women she nodded towards the pole in the centre of the court yard. Without a spoken word two women moved forward and grabbed his arms, pulling him to his feet. Dragging him to pole they cut the rope holding his hands behind his back and used the chain attached to the pole to chain his hands above his head, his body positioned so he was facing the pole.

Theron fought them the whole way of course, but his hands were tied behind his back and these women warriors all seemed to have excellent skills grappling opponents larger than they were. In the end he stood bound to the post and knowing what would come next.

He felt her pull at the back of his tunic And heard the fabric cut loose bearing his back to her gaze. He wondered what her reaction would be upon seeing what was on his back.

He'd spent over thirteen years of his life in a brutal army that disciplined its men by flogging, and he was not the sort of man to take a knee to anyone who did not deserve it whether they be superior officers or not. So he had found himself in the same situation many many times before. As a result his back had been littered with crisscrossing scars from all the floggings he'd received over the years.

He felt her fingers trace over the scars and following the line of his shoulder muscle.

"As you can see, I have been no stranger to the lash," He growled over his shoulder to her, "Me and it are old friends. You won't break me."

She stepped back where Theron was unable to see. He wasn't looking anymore anyway. He would not break. Not to her. Never. She could whip him until her arm fell off before he gave her the satisfaction of reacting. He will be a stone. Unfeeling and immovable.

He was a stone. "Do your worst."
 
Kali hadn't expected flogging him would have much of an effect on him based on the scars that already littered his back. It was no surprise to her when he spoke out loud what she was thinking. He was no stranger to the lash and the odds were she would have to beat him to near death before she got anything out of him. She would have to find another way to break him.

She brought the whip down a couple more times to test his resolve before admitting defeat and tucking her whip back into her belt. Stepping in close to him so that only he could hear her she slid her hand around in front of him, down his hard stomach and between his legs before grabbing his cock through his pants. She smiled to herself at the size of his girth.

"There are far more sensitive areas on the body," she whispered in his ear, her voice a low growl. "I will break you one way or another. You are not the first man who tried to play this game with me. I always win."

Undoing his pants she pulled them down with one quick pull along with his underwear to his knees. Grabbing his body she spun him around so that he was now facing her, his lower half exposed to everyone who still remained in the courtyard. Kicking his feet apart she quickly knelt and tied each leg to rings at the base of the pole.

Sliding her hand down his now bare cock she looked up to meet his eyes, looking for any sign that he was going to break. Taking a step back from him she took her riding crop off her belt and slapped the leather against her hand, allowing time for him to realize what was going to happen next.
 
IC: Theron

She stepped back where Theron was unable to see. He wasn't looking anymore anyway. He would not break. Not to her. Never. She could whip him until her arm fell off before he gave her the satisfaction of reacting. He will be a stone. Unfeeling and immovable.

He was a stone. "Do your worst."

His lips tightened as he felt the familiar kiss of the lash, but he made no other response. Somehow he can tell she had no conviction behind the strikes, it was as if she recognized he would not yield and was merely going through the motions of whipping his back.

Why did he find that so disappointing.

Then she stopped. His brow quirked, and he looked over his shoulder trying to see what she was up to now. Was she trying to play mind-games with him or searching for something heavier and nastier to use on him.

To goad her into revealing what she was intending he asked, "Giving up already, little girl?" He ended that with a derisive snort.

She came up behind and he felt her arm snake around his broad back. Her hand settled just under his ribcage and trailed down over the rolling hillocks of Theron's abdominal muscles and down, down past his bellybutton and down to his trousers.

"What are you-"

She cut him off saying in a whisper into his ear with the feral heat far closer to a growl from her tiger, "There are far more sensitive areas on the body."

He gasped as her fingers closed over the tent in his breaches.

"I will break you one way or another," She told him, "You are not the first man who tried to play this game with me."

Her fingers gave the tent in his crotch a firm squeeze as she added, "I always win."

"I look forward to delivering to you your first defea-" He stopped as her fingers began undoing the laces to his breaches, "-What are you doing?"

She pulled them down around his knees and his manhood hung out free for her perusal. Something she took advantage of as he spun him around so she could look down on his long-spear. He knew he was a large man and he could see she was acknowledging that fact.

"If all you wanted was a rutting in the dirt with me," He retorted cockily to her, "All you needed to do was ask, little girl."

In answer she kicked his feet further apart, as much as the constriction of his pants around his knees would allow. She then used rope to tie his ankles around the base of the post leaving entirely unable to move.

"What are you planning, woman," Came Theron's voice tinged with the first hint of alarm at his ever-growing vulnerable situation.

She ran a hand down the tumescent length of the broad sword sticking out straight and proud from his groin. From the way she performed the action he could tell she knew how to handle a man. This woman was no coy and blushing virgin that was certain.

Despite himself he groaned at the sensual sensation of her hand on his baton.

She met his eyes looking up from being face to face with his pikeman. Whatever she would do he would not yield to her. He took a knee to no man, and certainly never a woman.

She stepped back and took a riding crop from her belt and rapped the end onto the meat of her open palm eyes still locked gauging his own resolve.

It was then Theron was starting to realize her intentions and a sinking feeling was threatening to overcome his defiance.

He swallowed and affected a dismissive and derisive attitude that was only skin-deep, "As if you have the walnuts for that."

He was going to regret his words, but he never backed down, and he never gave in. In the world he knew there were those in chains and those locking them into those chains. He would not be chained. He would not.

He would not!

Gods above and below, help him be a stone to withstand the assault he was going to experience at this beautiful and cruel torturer.
 
"If all you wanted was a rutting in the dirt with me," His words held a cockiness which only served to fuel her anger more. She tried to ignore him as she continued to bind him but she couldn’t help but scoff at his next words. “All you needed to do was ask, little girl.” The thought that she had to ask if she wanted anything from him amused her, though she was not amused at being called a little girl. He would regret those words.

"What are you planning woman?” The hint of concern in his voice gave her a sense of vindication. As much as he protested that he wouldn’t be broken by her, she could tell he was on the edge of giving in. What she was going to do to the most sensitive parts of his body was enough to break any man. “Why would I tell you anything.” She replied. “You will find out soon enough.”

“As if you have the walnuts for that.” He continued to goad her even though he was in no position to do so. “Is that a bet you really want to risk making?” she replied before striking the tender meat of his inner thigh with the crop. A thin red welt appeared in the wake of the crop, a mere inch from his member.

Looking up with cold eyes she brought the crop down again across his flaccid cock. Her face betrayed none of the emotion of what she was feeling inside. It had been a long time since he found a man that was a match to her resolve and it kind of saddened her at the thought of breaking him of it. But, she was not about to let herself seem weak in front of her people, especially her sister who stood watching eagerly from the sidelines. Though face held no emotion he eyes still burned with her anger at his insolence, despite what she was feeling inside.

Taking a deep breath she brought the crop down a couple for time before taking his cock in her hand. Holding his cock so only the head was exposed she looked up into his eyes. “Shall I continue?” she said, her arm raised to bring the end of the crop down again.
 
IC: Theron

He swallowed and affected a dismissive and derisive attitude that was only skin-deep, "As if you have the walnuts for that."

He was going to regret his words, but he never backed down, and he never gave in. In the world he knew there were those in chains and those locking them into those chains. He would not be chained. He would not.

He would not!

Gods above and below, help him be a stone to withstand the assault he was going to experience at this beautiful and cruel torturer.

"Is that a bet you really want to risk making," She asked and left him no time to consider a rather cutting reply as her crop lashed striking the tender area of his inner thigh. He was barely able to pull back in the gasping moan clawing out of his throat from it.

He glared at her coldly and she looked back into his eyes as her arm leaned back to swing the crop once again.

Gods help him be a sto-

She swung the crop and fire alighted across the meat of his manhood. He gritted his teeth unwilling to give her the satisfaction of hearing another moan desperately trying to escape the jailcell of his mouth.

He noted her face stayed like a stone, betraying no anger or glee or any emotion. It was as if torturing his cock was the same as any other chore she did during the day.

Odd that he respected that in her.

The blows kept coming. She was relentless, remorseless, merciless every moment of it.

He would not react. He would not give her the satisfaction. Gods it hurt. He would not give in. He would not!

Finally she took his aching wounded cock in a firm grasp, "Shall I continue?"

He saw her hand raised waiting for his answer. His continued torture depended on his answer. He also saw the many other Amazon warriors watching them. They weren't watching for his breaking. They were watching for how well she would break him.

He smiled to her, "Continue? I couldn't tell that you had started, little girl."
 
He was definitely stronger than she had expected. Any other man would have been begging for her stop long before it has even gotten this far. Her admiration for his resolve grew stronger with each moment of silence from him. Still she could be he was not without pain. Even if he was able to stay silent, his eyes betrayed him.

"Continue? I couldn't tell that you had started, little girl." His words really didn’t surprise her, but despite her admiration she was growing tired of his game. From the corner of her eye she could see that her sister was growing impatient as well. If she didn’t break him soon she knew she would insist that she take over, which was not something she was willing to allow.

“You think your funny don't you? Such a pity, I could have found so many better uses for this. “ she replied, bringing the crop down on the tender head of his cock. “Did you feel that"?

Not waiting for an answer this time she continued her meticulous torture of his cock, the crop rising and falling with more intensity than before. Though her torture was cruel, she still held back a little, she didn’t want to ruin him completely. If she was able to break him, she knew any children he sired would be powerful warriors.
 
IC: Theron

He smiled to her, "Continue? I couldn't tell that you had started, little girl."

He could see the others like the redhead that fool Garlen had wanted to rape at the hot spring smirk at his words. He was going to pay for his words but they scored a hit against his captor in their battle of wills.

“You think your funny don't you," She replied, "Such a pity, I could have found so many better uses for this."

She brought the crop down on the head of his penis. Hard.

His inhale was sharp and loud followed by a hissing explosion as he let the air out in one long burst. It hurt.

He would not break.

Then she asked him, "Did you feel that?"

He was abut to give a rather cutting retort ending in his trademark: 'little girl' when she brought the crop down again. Harder. And again. And again. And again.

She beat a staccato rhythm on the head of his manhood.

It was agony. A level of hell no one could withstand.

All bravado or stoicism was lost. There was no holding back from this.

When she stopped he would've been curled up in a fetal position on the ground if he was not tied to a post. Between panted breaths he looked up at her, "Theron."

Giving her his name was a set back in their war of wills, but he saw he was in a no win situation here and . This was surrendering of this first inch of ground. He would recover and he would figure out a way to regroup and take the fight back at her.
 
“Theron.”

Kali was so focused on what she was doing that it took a moment for her to realize he had said something. Releasing his now swollen and bruised cock she looked up to meet his gaze. Though he had finally given her what she had asked for she could see in his eyes that he was far from broken. She held his gaze, her own eyes holding a challenge of their own.

“Theron,” she repeated his name, it felt foreign to her, not a name she had heard before. “Just Theron? After all this, is that all you have to say?” She turned away from him for a second to slide her crop into her belt. In that brief second her sister crossed the court yard and placed her hand around Theron's throat.

“I've run out of patience,” Kaiya hissed, her voice full of anger. Pulling her knife she placed the blade against his cock. “At this rate the army will be on us before we even know anything.” Kali was surprised by her sisters sudden actions and didn’t react right away. As soon as she realized what was going on she felt her anger rise, along with a feeling she hadn’t felt before, possessiveness. Placing her hand around Kaiyas wrist she subtly dug her nails into her skin as she looked up at her. Kaiya yelped softly but withdrew the knife.

“Your input is not needed here,” she growled, her voice tinged with anger. “I will get the information we need from him. If you hadn’t been so focused on what I was doing, maybe you could have gotten the information you needed from one of the others.”

“You’re lucky everyone is here,” Kaiya whispered threateningly, stepping back from Theron.

“Or what?,” Kali replied stepping between Theron and her sister. Kaiya opened her mouth to respond but quickly shut it as she realized they were being watched by the others. Huffing she turned on her heal and stalked back to where she had left the man who Theron indicated had lusted after her.

“That’s what I thought,” Kali mumbled under breath before turning her attention back to Theron. Kaiya had gotten under her skin and she was determined to get the rest of the information from Theron before Kaiya was able to get it from any of the others.

“How many are in your army and what do they know about us?” she asked, the anger in he voice once again under control. “You know I’ll get the information out of you eventually so you might as well tell me and spare yourself any further torture.”
 
Last edited:
IC: Theron

"Theron."

She looked up and let go of poor wounded manhood. Her eyes bored into his before she repeated his name. "Theron."

She turned from him sliding the crop she had used to torment his cock back into her beltloop. “Just Theron? After all this, is that all you have to say?”


Panting from the pain still from his aching cock he smirked at her. That answer, that one inch, was all she had earned. That small victory was all she was going to have in their little war of wills.

That smirk however was short-lived for the Redhead that had been watching surged forward pulling her dagger free from her belt and placed it at the head of his cock. "I've run out of patience. At this rate the army will be on us before we even know anything.”

"Wait," Theron said looking down on the sharp looking knife pressed to his very favorite part of his body, "Don't-"

His torturer's hand closed around the redhead's wrist and he saw her nails dig into the pale skin. The redhead pulled away looking at her angrily in shock.

“Your input is not needed here,” she growled, her voice tinged with anger. “I will get the information we need from him. If you hadn’t been so focused on what I was doing, maybe you could have gotten the information you needed from one of the others.”

Theron looked at her dumbstruck. Was that a possessive or protective note he heard in her voice?

“You’re lucky everyone is here,” Kaiya whispered threateningly, stepping back from Theron.

"Or what," his captor said stepping between her and the redhead again with a possessive and protective air to her.

The redhead walked back to the others watching and he heard his captor murmur, "That's what I thought."

She turned back to him asking, “How many are in your army and what do they know about us?”

He looked at her into her eyes...and said nothing.

To this she added ominously, “You know I’ll get the information out of you eventually so you might as well tell me and spare yourself any but her torture.”

His eyes shifted from hers to the redhead who stood arms crossed waiting, and then back to his blonde captor. "You should flee. When the snows melt in the passes they will come. That camp is only the vanguard of the army. There will be too many of them no matter how fierce a fight you give them. They will tread you down underneath their feet."

His eyes lowered and closed, "They will come to make you all fresh slaves to their madman god-king. They will pillage and plunder this village despite everything you do. Your fellow women will be thrown down to the ground helpless and they will line up to rape them all again and again and again."

He took a deep breath letting out past memories. He was so sick of it all.

"I have seen them do this before to kingdom after kingdom. I have done it all alongside them too." His eyes opened and met hers with a sincerity that spoke of pain and shame and guilt, "You and anyone who wants to live should escape before the snows melt while you still can."
 
Last edited:
Kali listened intently as Theron spoke of his army. As he spoke she mentally calculated how many warriors they had in the village and if they would be able to take on such a formidable army as he described. She didn't like the thought of fleeing from her home because of an army of men. It was not a decision that she would make lightly.


When Theron spoke of the other villages that they had plundered and the horrendous deeds he was guilty of alongside the rest of the men, Kali could feel her anger spark again. She had seen the aftermatch of the path of destruction his army left in their wake on one of her many scouting trips. She had come upon the smoldering remains of one the villages merely hours after the army had moved on. There had been many bodies strewn around the village, but, Kali had not been able to find any survivors.


Watching Therons face as he spoke she could tell that he was not proud of what he had done, but, looking over at the other men that Kaiya and the others held captive, she could see that they were, especially the man Kaiya had captured.


"You can run all you want, but, they will find you and annihilate you bitches," the man sneered, earning a back hand across the face from Kaiya, knocking him back into the dirt. Before he could speak again, Kaiya kicked him viciously. Kali could hear his rib snap from where she stood by Theron. He coughed and spit up blood, his eyes full of hate and fear as he looked up at Kaiya towering above him.


"Perhaps I should start sending back pieces of their men to them as a warning," Kaiya said, crouching down beside him and pulling her knife. "Starting with you." At the sight of the knife the man scurried backwards away from her in fear, the arrogance he had shown moments before suddenly disappearing.


"That's enough Kaiya,"Kali said, her voice firm, yet full of the exhaustion she was feeling towards it all. "Either kill him or quit toying with him. We don't have time for your games." Once again Kaiya flashed Kali an angry look before getting to her feet and reaching down to drag her prisoner to his feet.


"Since you seem to think you are the boss of us all and don't really care what I have to say, I am going to take this one back to my house and have some fun with him," Kaiya said, dragging him away into the darkness towards the the row of houses that lined the streets. Kali shook her head at how immature Kaiya was acting before returning her attention back to Theron. Without saying another word she undid the chains that restrained him to the pole and chained his hands in front of him.


"As much as I hate to admit it, my sister has a good idea," she said, pulling his clothes back in place to cover his naked cock, careful not to touch the tortured member. "I think I can get more out of you without an audience."


Turning to the other women, she looked around, counting how many men were left that they had captured. Aside from Theron and the man Kaiya had claimed, there were only two other men. "You can do what you want with these two," she said,addressing the women still gathered at the edge of the courtyard. "I don't care if you kill them or keep them as slaves." Leaving the decision of what to do with the men in the hands of the other women, she grabbed Theron's arm and lead him towards her own dwelling.

"The others will be lucky if they survive the night," she said to Theron as she pushed him ahead of her. "As for you, I am not done getting what I want from you."

She fell silent the rest of the way, her mind playing back everything he told her and trying to come up with a solution that would protect her people. As they passed Kaiya's house the faint sound of begging and some screams could be heard, which Kali chose to ignore. She had no pity for the man at Kaiya's mercy, he deserved everything she had in store for him. As they approached her dwelling they were met by Nala who growled softly at the sight of Theron and followed thin into the house, lying in front of the door after it closed behind them.

"On your knees," Kali ordered, waiting to see if he would still resist her or obey her now that they were alone.
 
IC: Theron

"I have seen them do this before to kingdom after kingdom. I have done it all alongside them too." His eyes opened and met hers with a sincerity that spoke of pain and shame and guilt, "You and anyone who wants to live should escape before the snows melt while you still can."

Garlen who had been watching his torture with contempt for how easily he broke snarled out in defiance to his captor and all the Amazons in the square, "You can run all you want, but, they will find you and annihilate you bitches."

He was rewarded with a sharp kick from the redhead that drove him to the dirt shutting his mouth.

"Perhaps I should start sending back pieces of their men to them as a warning," Kaiya said, crouching down beside him and pulling her knife. "Starting with you." At the sight of the knife the man scurried backwards away from her in fear, the arrogance he had shown moments before suddenly disappearing.

His captor had some firm words with the redhead over Garlen's treatment before turning back to Theron. The Redhead took Garlen dragging him off and Theron only though the harsh redhead would only treat him as the despicable worm deserved.

"As much as I hate to admit it, my sister has a good idea," she said, pulling his clothes back in place to cover his naked cock, careful not to touch the tortured member. "I think I can get more out of you without an audience."

Theron let her do this. He didn't say anything more to her. Why? He was the type of man to spit in the eye of anyone who stood off against him or hurt him in anyway, but with her...for some reason he didn't resist or struggle now.

Why?

She untied him and pushed him onto his shaky feet. "The others will be lucky if they survive the night."

"And will I survive tonight," He asked her.

"As for you, I am not done getting what I want from you." She replied pushing him forward.

"Don't expect me to make it easy for you." He said back to her.

They kept walking. They passed one of the houses where he could hear Garlen screaming and begging for the redhead's mercy. Apparently the redhead didn't have any mercy for the man. He smiled secretly. Torture couldn't have happened to a more deserving man.

They came up to another house, and the tiger lay there waiting for them. Softly it growled at him. He came to a stop looking the tiger in the eyes.

His captor barked to him, "On your knees."

He looked over at. "I have given you my name...but you have not given me yours."

Strangely he didn't feel any real spite or defiance towards her...he just wanted to know her name.

She'd hurt him again, of course, for not obeying her order, but that wasn't really something he was concerned over. Garlen was not the only one who deserved to be tortured.
 
Kali sighed softly when he made no move to obey her. She had hoped now that they were away from the prying eyes of the others that he would stop resisting her at every step. She stood contemplating him, her eyes searching his face for the defiance she had seen there all evening. She was surprised to find it was no longer present, despite that his actions still defied her. All she could find was a look of curiosity, as if he actually cared to know what her name was. Still, she couldn’t let him think he could get away with any type of disobedience.

Walking around him she placed a hand on his shoulder and leaned close so he could hear her. “My name is Kali,” she said calmly, her voice empty of any of the emotions she was feeling. “Remember it. If you keep disobeying me you will be screaming it later as you beg for mercy.” Pressing a knee into the back of his leg she forced him down on his knees, her hand still on his shoulder to keep him from getting back up.

“I would almost believe that you want to be tortured,” Kali said, moving to sit in a chair across from where he knelt. “You are the first man I have met that was not groveling at me feet after going through what you have. I had hoped you would have been broken completely by now, but, I see that is not the case.” As she spoke Kali allowed her eyes to travel over his muscular body. It had been a long time since she had laid with a man and something about him was awakening something inside that she had not felt in a long time. As her eyes passed over his crotch she looked away quickly, not wanting him to see her blush at the memory of his well endowed cock.

“It’s been a long day,” she finally said, getting back to her feet. “I just want to sleep, but, I think there is more you can tell me about this army you came from. You must know some weaknesses I can use against it or something. I am going to untie you, maybe you will be more forthcoming when you are not bound by chains.” Looking over at Nala sleeping by the door. “ I am not worried about you escaping, Nala won’t let you leave this cabin alive without me.” Kneeling down in front of him she unlocked the chains on his wrists and returned to her seat, waiting to see what he would say or do next.
 
IC: Theron

He looked over at. "I have given you my name...but you have not given me yours."

She stood regarding him for a long pregnant moment, and Theron looked back at her waiting for her response. He could probably guess what that response could entail. Pain.

Growing up on the streets of the Imperial city of Aeranapolis as an orphan and beggar and cutpurse and finally a soldier he had to fight for every scrap of ground he gained through the years. Life was a gauntlet you crawled through and everyone beat you to keep you from reaching the end. This woman was the latest person in the long line to try and using pain to do that. It was always came down to pain.

For what he had done...he deserved it of course. He'd bear every bit of it for every inch of ground he gained going through this gauntlet that was life.

Walking around him she placed a hand on his shoulder and leaned close so he could hear her. “My name is Kali,” She told him devoid of any emotion so he had no clue when her knee slammed into the back of his driving him down to the mud.

He caught himself on his knees and hands. "Kali," He said testing the name over his tongue.

“Remember it. If you keep disobeying me you will be screaming it later as you beg for mercy.” The hand on his shoulder was still there keeping him down in the mud.

"There is no such thing as mercy in this world," He growled in response, "So I would never beg for something that will never be given."

“I would almost believe that you want to be tortured,” Kali said, moving to sit in a chair across from where he knelt. “You are the first man I have met that was not groveling at me feet after going through what you have. I had hoped you would have been broken completely by now, but, I see that is not the case.” She stopped eyes roving over him as he got his feet back under him with an air of a woman sizing up for a ruck in the mud.

"What is it you want from me, Kali," He asked her in return raising back up to her feet.

“It’s been a long day,” she finally said, getting back to her feet. “I just want to sleep, but, I think there is more you can tell me about this army you came from. You must know some weaknesses I can use against it or something. I am going to untie you, maybe you will be more forthcoming when you are not bound by chains.”

"And you trust me not to escape," He asked her.

Looking over at Nala sleeping by the door. “ I am not worried about you escaping, Nala won’t let you leave this cabin alive without me.” Kneeling down in front of him she unlocked the chains on his wrists and returned to her seat, waiting to see what he would say or do next.

He eyed the tiger warily. He'd killed several beasts before on the battlefield...the kingdoms he'd conquered for the Emperor in the sun-drenched lands far to the south rode on giant horrific war beasts they had called elephants for example...so comparatively a jungle cat like this one was little worry. Still the confidence she'd placed in the cat's ability to stop him was a little unsettling.

"I can give you what you want. I can tell you everything I know about the army," He told her rubbing the place on his wrists where the ropes had bit into them. "But only in exchange for my freedom. Just let me go. I only took this mission so I could kill Garlen and the others and finally escape this insanity."
 
Kali had caught his glance at Nala when she spoke of her confidence of her abilities to keep him from escaping. For a moment she thought she was going to have to give him a taste of the cats abilities but instead she saw a look of unease cross his face before he returned his attention to her. She knew better than to let her guard down, the thought of escape was sure to be still on his mind.

“It is obvious you are no stranger to pain,” she said, leaning back in her seat, her eyes never leaving him. She sighed when he got back to his feet and stood herself, her hand going to the knife on her belt instinctively . “There are other ways to make you beg for mercy, even if you think it will never happen.”

She shook her head and sighed again at his words. His request for freedom in exchange for what he knew was a reasonable, but, not one that she could grant. She had already pushed her limits earlier by challenging Kaiya in front of the other women and claiming him. If she would were to release a viable male she had claimed she would lose all credibility with her people and open him up to be claimed by Kaiya.

“ I can’t grant you freedom Theron, even if I wanted to” she said softly, walking slowly around him, her hand absentmindedly brushing along his bare skin as she spoke. “Men are few and far between in this village, especially warriors. Our people are dwindling in numbers due to lack of heirs being born. If I were to let you go, I would be stripped of my title and Kaiya would become the sole leader of our people, which is not something I am willing to let happen. Besides that, Kaiya would hunt you down until she found you again. What I have done to you so far is minor compared to what she would do to you.”

Moving to her wash basin she poured some water into the bowl and dipped a cloth into it. Returning to stand behind him she gently drew the cloth across his back, washing away the blood from earlier. When she was done she applied some salve to the welts. “If you submit to me and give me what I want,” she continued, leaning in close to him and reaching round to run her fingertips lightly down his bare chest and stomach. “I cannot give you freedom, but, I can keep Kaiya and the others away from you.”

Sliding her hand lower she grabbed his cock through his pants. “It’s your choice Theron.” She said, her voice low and seductive. “Submit to me or shall I teach you how to beg for mercy.”
 
IC: Theron

"I can give you what you want. I can tell you everything I know about the army," He told her rubbing the place on his wrists where the ropes had bit into them. "But only in exchange for my freedom. Just let me go. I only took this mission so I could kill Garlen and the others and finally escape this insanity."

"It is obvious you are no stranger to pain," she said. He had caught the way her hand shot to the wicked looking knife at her belt when he had risen back up to his feet and the way the tiger had stirred as he had. So he stood his ground with his hands loose at his sides until the tiger's head lowered over its massive paws. It looked like it was sleeping, but Theron would wager it was doing anything but.

Kali continued speaking, "There are other ways to make you beg for mercy, even if you think it will never happen.”

He shook his head resolutely at that as she raised up to meet him eye to eye. "Never going to happen."

“ I can’t grant you freedom Theron, even if I wanted to” she said softly, walking slowly around him, her hand absentmindedly brushing along his bare skin as she spoke. “Men are few and far between in this village, especially warriors. Our people are dwindling in numbers due to lack of heirs being born. If I were to let you go, I would be stripped of my title and Kaiya would become the sole leader of our people, which is not something I am willing to let happen. Besides that, Kaiya would hunt you down until she found you again. What I have done to you so far is minor compared to what she would do to you.”

He stood still as she paced around him tracing her fingers over his bare chest and shoulders. He shivered under her touch trying not to lean into like faithful dog and she was scratching behind his ears. He wanted her to touch him like this some more.

Gods above and below damn him....why could she make him feel this way?

He didn't reply to her statement. He was still going to go free and to the underworld with the consequences to her or anyone else.

She left him to head to a washbasin. She returned and wiped a cold washcloth over the welts and cuts.

“If you submit to me and give me what I want... Her other hand snaked around to smooth over the muscles of his chest and down over his abdominals, “I cannot give you freedom, but, I can keep Kaiya and the others away from you.”

Her hand lowered down below his waist, down to his still sore manhood and gave it a very suggestive squeeze. “It’s your choice Theron.” She said, her voice low and seductive. “Submit to me or shall I teach you how to beg for mercy.”

"Submit...a simple word...for something not so easy to do...," He repeated her word and turning to peer firmly into her eyes to show his resolve in them, "No, I will not kneel to anyone, Kali...You are no better than the madman Emperor whose army I left trying to make the whole world submit to him. I will be free of you all."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top