Got a new toy.... Kegel balls

Use some lube on them but not too much. Push them inside of you. For me, this is easier said than done. Because they are round, they just want to roll across and out. I now have the eggs and they are even harder to insert. They keep going sideways.

Once they are in, work your pussy in various ways. When you first start, you might want to lie down on your back to do this but after you become familiar with them, you can leave them in as you do other things.

Pretend that your pussy is an elevator. Work your muscles up, then back down. Do this slowly to the count of 10. Do this 10 times.

Then do the same but quickly. Squeeze and release. The muscle you want to use is the same one you'd use to stop the flow of urine. Try stopping your urine flow while on toilet a few times before you use the balls. Do this quick squeeze technique 10 times in a row. Rest for a few then do it again. Work up to doing 10 sets of 10. If you're not used to using these muscles, you might wind up getting tired and sore so don't worry if you can't do 10 at first.

Once your muscles get stronger, you can do more and more. Also try working that muscle in various other ways. Just experiment. A fun one is to work it around in circles.

Eventually you'll notice that your muscles are getting stronger and stronger. You might even find that you get so strong that you'll suck them up against your cervix. If you do this, don't freak. Just get in the bathtub or if possible, sit on the edge so that your pussy is inside the tub. Spread your legs and keep pushing down until you push them out. You might also pee a little when you do this. This is why I recommend using the tub.

Another fun thing that can help you is to expel your tampon (I'm assuming that you use them) into the toilet when you are ready to change it. I have mentioned doing this before. I'm old enough now to no longer need them but when I did use them, this was always the way I did it. I'm not even sure how I came about using this method. I just remember thinking... Gee! I wonder if I can do it? And then I did it. People always seem astounded when I mention it. I guess it's not a very common thing to do but... It will strengthen those muscles as well.

People always seem astounded when I mention it.
Well, I think for most people tampons and menstruation are one of those things that are a bit icky. It's like talking about poop - there's nothing wrong with it, but it's a topic that you just don't breach 99.9% of times.
All I can say that for me as a man, menstruation tampons and pads are not sexy. I recognize it as completely normal bodily function, and they don't disturb me, but it's not the topic that I would like to discuss any time, because it's one of those things. I can go buy them if you happen to need them. I'll discuss with you the brand and size and whatever else. But stories about them's not something that I'm interested in.:cattail:

Although I know there's menstruation and tampon fetish. So there are people who are into it.:cattail:

Eventually you'll notice that your muscles are getting stronger and stronger. You might even find that you get so strong that you'll suck them up against your cervix. If you do this, don't freak.
I'm not a girl so I didn't even think it's possible to freak out from this.

Just in case though, I second that. Your pussy is built by nature to keep things contained, and so nothing can actually go outside of your vagina and into your womb. In fact, you can't even do this on purpose if you really try - you will hurt yourself and rip something and bleed before you manage to push anything thicker than a pencil past your cervix. It only gets elastic and wide when it's time to give birth. It will not let the balls go inside no matter what.

So whatever you do - the best you can achieve is to push them very deep inside your pussy, but it's still all safely in your vagina. So there's nothing to freak about, even if it may feel a bit freaky.

Have fun, girls!

p.s. sigh I wish I had a pussy and could use those. Sounds like fun.:D

Last edited:
But how do i use them ;)

Hi Lizzie
I bought some for A FWB of mine i would tell her to take them into work with her and put them in before i picked her up,i used to drive a sports car at the time and the ride was quite bumpy i would drive for 5 miles or so and she would be moaning and groaning in the passenger seat as i went over as many bumps as i could before finding somewhere to park where she would suck me off and then i would drive her back home still with the kegal balls inside her

My wife loves her Ben Wa balls. Large stainless steel and they jingle when she moves. She says the vibration is wonderful.

Use some lube on them but not too much. Push them inside of you. For me, this is easier said than done. Because they are round, they just want to roll across and out. I now have the eggs and they are even harder to insert. They keep going sideways.

Once they are in, work your pussy in various ways. When you first start, you might want to lie down on your back to do this but after you become familiar with them, you can leave them in as you do other things.

Pretend that your pussy is an elevator. Work your muscles up, then back down. Do this slowly to the count of 10. Do this 10 times.

Then do the same but quickly. Squeeze and release. The muscle you want to use is the same one you'd use to stop the flow of urine. Try stopping your urine flow while on toilet a few times before you use the balls. Do this quick squeeze technique 10 times in a row. Rest for a few then do it again. Work up to doing 10 sets of 10. If you're not used to using these muscles, you might wind up getting tired and sore so don't worry if you can't do 10 at first.

Once your muscles get stronger, you can do more and more. Also try working that muscle in various other ways. Just experiment. A fun one is to work it around in circles.

Eventually you'll notice that your muscles are getting stronger and stronger. You might even find that you get so strong that you'll suck them up against your cervix. If you do this, don't freak. Just get in the bathtub or if possible, sit on the edge so that your pussy is inside the tub. Spread your legs and keep pushing down until you push them out. You might also pee a little when you do this. This is why I recommend using the tub.

Another fun thing that can help you is to expel your tampon (I'm assuming that you use them) into the toilet when you are ready to change it. I have mentioned doing this before. I'm old enough now to no longer need them but when I did use them, this was always the way I did it. I'm not even sure how I came about using this method. I just remember thinking... Gee! I wonder if I can do it? And then I did it. People always seem astounded when I mention it. I guess it's not a very common thing to do but... It will strengthen those muscles as well.

Jada, at this point, I think it would be most beneficial to all of us if you could do a How to picture thread for us. Just so everyone here can completely understand ;)

Jada, at this point, I think it would be most beneficial to all of us if you could do a How to picture thread for us. Just so everyone here can completely understand ;)

Sheesh! My words are not enough? How about this? In the next few days (not sure when cuz really busy), I will insert the balls, sit here and type out in this thread exactly what I am doing. Word for word. Ohhhh... That's what I'll do.

Sheesh! My words are not enough? How about this? In the next few days (not sure when cuz really busy), I will insert the balls, sit here and type out in this thread exactly what I am doing. Word for word. Ohhhh... That's what I'll do.

Well, kinda.

Pictures and a how to instruction are always very helpful though.

Some of us need more help.

Funny true story!

My boyfriend put some fairly large Ben Wa balls in me while playing before a dinner date. While we were standing at the hostess stand in the entry to the restaurant, I sneezed and one of the balls shot out of me like it had been fired from a cannon! It made a loud bang when it hit the floor and clattered as it rolled across the rough wood floor. This took place in close proximity to over a dozen people. Of course, my boyfriend chased after it, picked it up and brought it to me. I was mortified but by the time we got to our table, I was sooo turned on.

Back