Request for Lesbian beta reader

SolarRay

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Posts
502
I'm looking for a lesbian (or bi) beta reader who would be willing to offer some helpful feedback on a new story of mine in the "Lesbian Sex" category. -- Ashley is a young woman with a fetish for straight girls which stems from difficult childhood memories of coming to terms with her sexuality. Her adult relationship with her two BFFs becomes complicated when a "revealing" new opportunity arises... leading to a crisis that forces her to confront both her desires and fears head on.

The story is 17,000 words long (roughly 4 1/2 pages). I have written one other story in the Lesbian Sex category which was well-received ("Campfire Confessional"). This story is a bit more introspective, however, and I would value some insightful and honest input from someone whose life experiences more closely resemble the lead character's. I aim to engage any and all audiences, including straight male readers. However, I would like to root the elements of fantasy in an honest picture of a character overcoming pain, while at the same time presenting a progression of sexy scenarios and some suitably impassioned fireworks at the end.

If this sounds interesting to you, please send me a private message. Thanks!
 
Sorry for the bump but I wanted to give a public thank you to Alice_Rosaleen for doing the beta reading on this one, and for all other interest that was expressed. She was very helpful and I hope you all have a chance to check out her stories, as well as "Straight Girl Problems" which was the subject of this request.

https://www.literotica.com/s/straight-girl-problems

Good luck everyone with your edits!
 
Back
Top