My first story got sent back. Help?

YeuxViolet

Virgin
Joined
May 29, 2018
Posts
2
So, my first story got sent back. I don't know why. I know there are rules about no under age characters engaging in sexual acts and the main character in my story is immortal and appears young - very young - so could this perhaps be why? I did mention more than once in the story her true age and all involved sexually with her knew this age so I'm pretty confused. Any help would be appreciated. I even contacted the site a few days ago asking if this approach was acceptable, but I got no response.
 
Yes, that's why. You cannot have a "three hundred year old Vampire that looks like a five year old"... Or similar. Also, "age play" stories where a character acts like a child aren't allowed.
 
In that case it's best to make it clear by stating the appropriate age.
 
The rejection gives a reason. If you don't identify the reason given, anyone you ask for help is just spinning wheels on what the reason was. What was the reason given in the rejection?
 
From what the OP has said so far it sounds like "the appearance of under aged content". Even if the author says "this character is 18...21...50...or even 300" if they describe them like a child Laurel will bounce it back.

YeuxViolet said:
...the main character in my story is immortal and appears young - very young
 
A large percentage of the time that someone has opened a thread on being rejected, they hadn't checked on why and got it wrong when they set other folks off spinning wheels on what was going on. It's just spinning wheels to speculate without seeing what the actual rejection reason was.
 
Back
Top