Looking for editor (fantasy themes)

EbonHawk

Virgin
Greetings,

I am looking for an editor, early reader, feedback provider for various fantasy themed sex stories.

I am a male in my early forties and I am quite keen to write well structured stories that are sufficiently balanced in terms of content and richly described but I often find myself editing and re-editing parts of my work rather than actually finishing it and moving forward with it all.

I am interested in writing stories that are believable (and enjoyable) from both male and female point of view (even if they are fantasy stories) and provide certain balance (where power and control is concerned) with that in mind I would be keen at engaging a female editor in order to provide some input into that balance.

Additionally, English is my second language though I have been using it extensively for 20+ years.

Please let me know if you might be interested as I can respond with some examples of my work in order to give you a better insight into the type of writing I am interested in.

Kind Regards
EH

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thanks for heads up :)
I am not sure how I missed that...

Back