Stef....On Her OWN...

stef_62

Literotica Guru
Looks Like I need to start Anew............UGH!:(

Last edited:
well Stef :) this is the first pic of your lovely self ive seen...and glad your here ;) just beautiful! glad your posting and hope... this is just the begining!

well Stef :) this is the first pic of your lovely self ive seen...and glad your here ;) just beautiful! glad your posting and hope... this is just the begining!

Thx HON..! SOO glad you like.....and YES it is..........(wink!)...:heart:

Hi All...! Decided to start fresh.....THANKS to all of my "fans"....I TRULY can't believe I'm saying that......I am SOO humbled and SOO excited to "Venture' out here on my own.......:rose:

As most of you know...I'm a 49 year old mother of THREE...they are 13,12,10.....and I'm a nurse........John started us on Lit over a year ago and slowly "brought me in"...and now I'm HOOKED..:eek:

Our last thread was active for over a year...and I "got involved" last summer.....and decided it was time to start a new thread.....hopefully with all of my "fans" and hopefully some new ones....:heart::)

For those of you that know us....I think this title is appropriate....I CAN'T believe I'm doing this....! But I am now out of my "Shell" and just love Lit....:rose::kiss:

Been struggling on how to start....what pic??? Hope this one is OK..!:confused: Kind of mysterious I thought..!:kiss::devil:

LOVE ya all.....!

oh what exciting and good news. What a wonderful way to start the thread. :)

Dam

Hi All...! Decided to start fresh.....THANKS to all of my "fans"....I TRULY can't believe I'm saying that......I am SOO humbled and SOO excited to "Venture' out here on my own.......:rose:

As most of you know...I'm a 49 year old mother of THREE...they are 13,12,10.....and I'm a nurse........John started us on Lit over a year ago and slowly "brought me in"...and now I'm HOOKED..:eek:

Our last thread was active for over a year...and I "got involved" last summer.....and decided it was time to start a new thread.....hopefully with all of my "fans" and hopefully some new ones....:heart::)

For those of you that know us....I think this title is appropriate....I CAN'T believe I'm doing this....! But I am now out of my "Shell" and just love Lit....:rose::kiss:

Been struggling on how to start....what pic??? Hope this one is OK..!:confused: Kind of mysterious I thought..!:kiss::devil:

LOVE ya all.....!

what a way to start one full sexy body hot as hell !:heart:

Congrats on your solo voyage ;) may all the comments make you feel great about yourself like how those on mine did me :D and I'm sure you'll get lots of those comments. and cute how it looks like you're walking in that pic

Thx Sweetie...! You have been a HUGE inspiration to me..:heart:!

So Sexy...So happy you stared your own thread...cant wait to see and learn more about you beautiful:)

Thanks for such a GREAT response !

Just me and my Panties......:devil::rose:

Last edited:
Back