Sending pics

hilton1958

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Posts
3,262
How does one send a private pic to another user? If I click on insert image in the PM box, I am asked for a URL. The pic is in a folder on my hard drive, any help appreciated. :confused:
 
You can't PM a pic from your hard drive via PM. You could upload it to a thread and then send a url of the attachment, or you can upload it to somewhere else and send that url.
 
You can't PM a pic from your hard drive via PM. You could upload it to a thread and then send a url of the attachment, or you can upload it to somewhere else and send that url.

Thanks, but don't think I want to upload it to a thread or anywhere else, it is kinda private.
 
Upload it to photobucket into a password protected album then send the link to the person you want to show it to and tell them the password.
 
1 - Understand that there is no such thing as privacy and electronic communication.
2 - You can't attach pix from your hard drive directly to a PM, the image must be hosted online, somewhere, whether that is in a thread here, a photo host site, or a personal website that no one knows about or can access without your permission.
3 - In lieu of a PM, send an email, it keeps the image out of public view, but, it is completely at the mercy of the internet and every server that it crosses between you and the end admirer.
4 - Know and trust the services you use and the person/people you share with before you share.

:cool::rose:
 
That's a shame. I was hoping to be able to send pictures direct from my hard drive. Does anyone know if this feature will be added?
 
Back
Top