Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trish Stratus:

hVgkyS4.gif
 
1] Nobody gets close enough to feel the heat of a Lara Flynn Boyle, as the movies on either side proved she was at fault for the stink of "Men In Black 2".

2] "Kelly Kelly" legally goes by the name "Barbie Blank", the surname equaling what she makes since the WWE let her go.

3] Prinsloo & Curry lost most of their hotness quotient when they matched with their famous men: Levine (who proves in the "One More Night" video he is more interested in his own looks than any female's) & Christopher Knight (who proved on the couple's reality show he's still jealous of his TV older bro, I believe it is/was, for getting to date their onscreen mother)... I like their looks OK (at minimum), but would like a bit of decently-intelligent conversation, which their choices in mates proves would be impossible.
 
though I am a newbie, small contribution from me:

(so masculine and funny...would love to suck his **** for hours, couldn't care he doesn't have gay sixpack or whatever :p)

james-franco-nude-1.png

He is a celeb. I'm actually kinda surprised by how few pics of male celebs are on this thread. I know there are female lit posters here. I guess they prefer the female celebs too.

PS: you don't have to self-censor yourself here. You could write cock, dick, or whatever you wrote instead of ****.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top