The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I don't wanna

OKAY~

time to get in the tub, get shaved and get dressed for work...

hmmm...skirt, heels?

Possibly but I think I gotta walk home in the morning so better pack something comfy to walk home in...

You'll notice that my comment was in the context of two concensual adults.
Further, the term wasn't used in any way as a threat.
ViVi and Scuttle Butt have a thread devoted to a rape scene. This is, IMHO, perfectly fine.
I think that, if you look at my behavior, you won't find any inconsistencies.
If you want to point some out to me, please feel free.

Vi and Scutt having a thread devoted to a rape scene has nothing to do with you. Oh sure, you can have your opinions, that's freedom of speech of course.

Then my opinion would be, that since you like to get on your soapbox about rape, that you would be the first one to step up and not condone "play rape" either, since it promotes the idea of rape, even if it is between consensual adults.

I do find you to be inconsistent at times, Vail.

Vi and Scutt having a thread devoted to a rape scene has nothing to do with you. Oh sure, you can have your opinions, that's freedom of speech of course.

Then my opinion would be, that since you like to get on your soapbox about rape, that you would be the first one to step up and not condone "play rape" either, since it promotes the idea of rape, even if it is between consensual adults.

I do find you to be inconsistent at times, Vail.

QFT.

Look at that, we can still agree on something.

I approve of skirt and heels.

Fetstalks Luna

I also approve of this, and am apparently a fail fet-stalker, because I couldn't find her at all...

*hangs head in shame*

Granted, I only started that profile recently and have yet to flesh much of it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back