Bi guys, bottom or top?

Actually, just realized I like being in charge sometimes too. So, . . .

I prefer to bottom. But i agree with your statement about being in charge. Just because i like to take my partners dick into me, that i like to be fucked.....doesnt mean i cant be the one who is more aggressive. Telling my top what i want, how i want him. Thats it....fuck me! Spreading my legs for him to enjoy my pussy. Push my knees up....spread my thighs wider. Open me wider......

I prefer to bottom. But i agree with your statement about being in charge. Just because i like to take my partners dick into me, that i like to be fucked.....doesnt mean i cant be the one who is more aggressive. Telling my top what i want, how i want him. Thats it....fuck me! Spreading my legs for him to enjoy my pussy. Push my knees up....spread my thighs wider. Open me wider......

Just my type.... :D

Bottom - most of the time

I like to bottom most of the time. I had a great time a few days ago. I was with another guy and a woman. He was sucking my cock and wanted to be fucked. After sucking his cock for a bit, the woman urged me to fuck him. He was on all fours and I came in from behind him. I am working my dick into his ass and it feels great. She comes up behind me with a dildo and starts fucking me in the ass. Both sides at once was great. I guess I like both, but still prefer to have some sort of cock in my ass.

I'm sitting on a plug as I write this.

I like to bottom most of the time. I had a great time a few days ago. I was with another guy and a woman. He was sucking my cock and wanted to be fucked. After sucking his cock for a bit, the woman urged me to fuck him. He was on all fours and I came in from behind him. I am working my dick into his ass and it feels great. She comes up behind me with a dildo and starts fucking me in the ass. Both sides at once was great. I guess I like both, but still prefer to have some sort of cock in my ass.

Wow, sounds like an amazing time! Also sitting on a plug.... :heart: yum!

Very hot!

Bottom. My thinking is simple. I love women. Love their beauty, their curves, a woman's ass, pussy. Everything about them. Love them. Sexually from a standpoint of using my cock I only ever want to use it with a woman.

That said if a nice big cock were introduced to a sexual situation with my wife and I I'd love that. To either suck it, get him hard for her, or get him hard for me. Whatever. That is hot. But in terms of topping another guy? That doesn't appeal to me at all. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever see a picture of a guy and thought on man I want to fuck that ass or have him suck me off. But I think about that with women all the time.

I am a bottom, love to suck and get a man hard, love my ass fucked. I do like to fuck a guy, blow jobs never did much for me. I do like my cock played with, like rough. I am a 56yo hairy 6ft 240 guy into bears.

I don't think I fit neatly into either category.

I enjoy sucking cock, being sucked and fucking a nice smooth ass but really have no desire to be fucked.

hi

my ex bf was bi top. he treated me as his bi bottom guy . didnt recognize me as a gal at all.

With guys, I want their cocks. I them in my mouth, or in both my mouth and ass.

jusat me

neither, more in to hand job and oral and some ass~play...

Back