A short but intense bondage session!

I'd also enjoy restraining you to the bed by your nipple clamps, looping the chain through the bars under the mattress and cuffing your hands behind your back, leaving your cunt and ass hole exposed, unable to move from the restraints on your breasts as I whip and toy you ;)
 
Here are a few pics from a short bondage session with my husband last night.

attachment.php


attachment.php

Only a short session? I'd love to see what you do for a longer session!
 
This is how I was left for half an hour when he had finished with my mouth

attachment.php

Karen, you never fail to give me such a hard cock looking at your glorious tits & now with clamps on your perfect nipples.
I'd love so much to plaster you in my hot spunk as you sit there like that.
 
This is how I was left for half an hour when he had finished with my mouth

WOW...I would have started with them and finished with that chain wrapped around my cock as I tugged on those clamps...love that view and the idea of your nipples clamped and waiting...thanks for sharing!
 
with you tied face down on the be like that I would start with my belt over your ass and the back of your thigh. turning them as red as i can. making your scream the entire time. then i would shove my cock into that dirty filthy cunt of yours pounding you deep and hard slamming my body against the raw flesh of your ass and legs. after i've brought you near the edge several times I would use the cunt juice on my cock as lube to push hard into your ass pounding you till you begged me to stop and then till you begged me not to stop. when i was satisfied that you had learned your lesson, i would pull out of your ass and yank your head up hard your hair making you scream. when you opened your mouth to do so i would shove my cock, fresh from your ass, into your mouth and throat where i would cum making your drink it down.

what do you think about that?

i've got ideas about what to do to you while bound sitting on that bench too. so really good ones, but i think i would like to see a few more pics first.
 
slut

You look like such a fuck slut Im sure you need 2 or 3 cocks cumming on you
 
Back
Top