Staying Late (Closed for Sean)

WajaLover

Call me Kitty!
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Posts
1,791
Susan Thornton was at the office, looking online for possible masters who could dominate her. She used the internet at work to do it since she lived at home and she didn't want her family to know what she was doing. She lived with her siblings and was responsible for them, even though her oldest brother could take care of them and often did while she was at work.

She had long blond hair and stood 5'8", weighing 150 lbs, aged 24. She had a thin waiste and smooth curves. Her breasts were 36 Ds and she wore a white supportive bra that puffed out her breasts even more. She wore a black, skin tight shirt and a provocative short black skirt that ended a few inches above her knees.

She looked up as a man entered her office and swallowed nervously.

"Yes? May I help you with something, Sir?" Her voice squeaked.
 
"It's just me." The man responded, older African American, short graying hair and a matching mustache. "Just here to take out the trash." He glanced over at her screen, almost accidentally and grinned. "Isn't that an interesting hobby for a young woman to have."

He was watching her as he grabbed her trashcan emptying it into the larger wheeled one that he brought with him to do his job. He quickly dusted off her book case. "You there are always a lot of men who are more than willing to take a young thing like you for a spin."
 
Susan relaxed as she realized that her secret was safe and she wouldn't get in trouble.

" Funny, there's no one around here that I'd fuck or submit to. Not that I've found anyway. Wonder how long it will take to get a response to my ad. I hope not too long."

The ad described her quite well and stated she was seeking a good owner who lived in the area and was gentle.
 
The old man grinned at her. "That's funny young lady, see the best men to submit to are the ones who don't give you much choice. They just come up and snatch you." He noticed she was looking at him. "Not me, no I'm too old, that's a young man's game but you'll find him if that's something you're looking for."

He finished cleaning up her office and left.
 
Susan sighed and packed up her things, turned off her pc and went home. The old man was a fool, she thought. But it didn't matter as she didn't need his approval. Traffic was light, late as it was, nearing 9. It didn't take her long at all to get home and go to the fridge where her dinner was waiting.
 
Matt looked up at his sister as she walked in the room, up from his computer game and smiled. He'd been interested in his sister since the first time he realized he was interested in women. " Hey sis, good to see you're back and everything. How was your day at work?" He really didn't care how her day went but he liked having an excuse to talk to her.
 
Susan shrugged.

" It was all right. Did a bit of web surfing and I almost got caught looking at porn. My day was way too long, but oh well. I placed an ad on a special dating site, I'm tired of being alone and not having a partner."

She sat down and started eating
 
"Big sis looks at porn? Oh do tell what kind of porn." His game could wait a few minutes while he pestered her, it would be funny as all hell. "You know girls aren't supposed to watch porn, only perverts do that sort of thing."
 
"Funny, lots of people look at porno and nothing wrong with it. I'm no pervert. Why should I tell you?"
 
"Cus I'll find out anyway." He moved up behind her wrapping his arms around her torso, not quite touching her breasts but definitely not avoiding them quite as much as he should. "I mean we're all on the same server it's just a matter of finding out what Chris and Ken aren't watching and then narrowing it down and I already know what they watch. Do you wanna know?" He pressed his cheek against hers playfully.
 
She growled and pushed away from him as she got up from the table and took her dish to the sink.

"Uh, you aren't connected to the server at work and I haven't looked at porn here, Max. And I doubt I will. Back off, why don't ya? You're in my space."

Stomping over to her bag, she pulled out her laptop and turned in on, sitting on the couch. Checking the site and her email, she growled as there hadn't been a response yet from anyone. Closing it, she shoved it back in her bag and stood.

"Night Max," she said, going to her room.
 
Max followed behind his sister. "C'mon I was just teasing you, why don't you just tell me what it is that's bothering you so much? MAybe I can help you?" His eyes were still sizing up his sister, she did look damn good.
 
"Nothing is bothering me, Max, and there is nothing you can do to help," she snarled. He gave her a look and she sighed. "I made an ad seeking someone to open my eyes to the world of BDSM. Happy now?" She was totally embarrassed and her cheeks flushed.
 
"Don't snarl at me sis, you might be older than me but you're still smaller. If you think you need to be spanked and put in your place you could have just asked, you have three brothers who all love you very much." He stepped up to her sister, not quite touching her. "Show me your add sis."
 
She slapped his face hard and moved away, very annoyed with him.

"If you're so curious, then you'd find out for yourself, Max. You may love me, but I don't need the kind of love that spanks me. And I certainly don't need my younger brother spanking me for no reason! A girl's allowed to have an attitude you know."

With that, Susan tried to get upstairs to her room and lock Max out.
 
"Ouch." Max grunted. He let his sister get most of the way up to her room before he grabbed her around the middle and carried her the rest of the way in laying her across his lap and bringing his hand down on her rump. "It's not for no reason anymore. You just slapped me." He spanked her a second time. "I think we'll just have to work on teaching you a lesson sis about not hitting people."
 
Susan screamed and struggled to get free, but she wasn't strong enough to get her way.

"Quit it,Max, I mean it!" When he didn't let her go, she called for her brothers. "Chris! Ken! Get over here now!"
 
Chris and Ken can darting into the room one after the other, Chris wearign just a pair of sweat pants, he'd was on the wrestling team and built like it, and Ken, smaller since he was in track. "Hey sis. WHOA what's going on here?"

Max grinned at his brothers. "She slapped me! Can you believe that? Sis slapped me for no reason and now she's mad that I'm giving her a spanking, but don't you want a turn. I mean she took away your X-Box Chris, and Ken she keeps kickin your girlfriend out."

"She is kinda skanky." Chris commented earning an elbow in the ribs. "She slapped you on the face, it's really not fair that you're spanking her through her clothing you know?"

"Good point." Max replied the three still teasing her.
 
"I slapped you for being an ass, Max. And for being way too close to me. Someone would think you liked me sexually or something, which is completely ridiculous." Susan scowled at all of them. "I don't need to be spanked and there's no reason for it."

Elbowing Max's crotch, almost nailing his dick, she noticed that he was hardening as she wiggled and managed to slither out of his hold.

"You two were supposed to rescue, not help him. It just goes to show that you boys don't really love me, no matter what you say." She glared at Chris. "And I am not skanky at all."
 
"She's really pissed." Chris said. "Okay enough, let her go Max."

Max was already holding his crotch anyway and trying not to look like he was completely in pain as he waddled out of the room.

"Sorry, you know love you." Ken said the three of them leaving and closing the door. There was some arguing outside the door for a moment but that died down and they all retreated back to their proper places.
 
Susan sighed and locked the door after them and laid down to sleep after undressing. She didn't even bother getting into a sleep tank and thong before falling asleep.

In the morning she showered and got dressed, went to her laptop and checked the site.

"Dammit, no response yet! Thought for sure there'd be something by now," she sighed.
 
Max was already downstairs playing on his computer at that point. He'd decided to hunt down his sister's profile just to see what she was into but the others had told him to be nice so he wasn't planning on saying anything.
 
Susan glared at him and asked, "What? No snarky comments on my profile? Or haven't you bothered to look for it?" She gave him the site she posted it on and went to have breakfast.

"No clue why I'm in such a weird mood this morning," she said. "Of course, Max should know better than to try to spank me."
 
"Nope, no snarky comments." He held up his hands. "Wha?" He'd been looking but once she gave him the site he started searching for what his big sister could possibly be up to.
 
Getting out eggs, bread, and bacon, she started breakfast, knowing that it wouldn't take too long for Max to explode in rage at all the bdsm things she wanted to explore with an owner. She knew it was ridiculous to wish for someone to be strict with her, to expect perfection and to punish disobediance and imperfection.

Susan knew that it was all too possible that Max would lock her up in her room for daring to post such an ad describing her desires so explicitely.
 
Back
Top