Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs the box close to his chest, smiling*

"Oh, this box is very important. I think it is very, very important."

I observe him from where he can't see me, I'm checking on Whip. She is sleeping, quietly now, not like earlier when she was restless and muttering. MM and the others came through again.
I feel so tired, emotional and irritated by that....it's not something I experience often, or care to. I hear a stifled sob....then realise its me.
I hope whatever is in his fucking box was worth it!??

finally, the loot he had takenn from the raiders had been organized the arms had been stocked or cannibalized. The food supplies added in and the medical supplies turned over to curiousirish. But there was one box he didn't turn over to the group. A simple box, that didin't weigh much. He found a small unclaimed room with no furnishings and set his box in it.
After unpacking the box, he carefully checked the stereo to see if it worked. Almost reverently, he he placed a cd into the tray and closed it.
The least harmonious, darkest music soon came out of the machine. Dramatic laid back and closed his eyes, grinning.
Even in the apocalypse, one could take the time to appreciate Dimmu Borgir.

Last edited:
*Wakes up.*

"...the box?!?!!?"

*looks around, realizes it's right there where Curious moved it; right by the bed on a chair where he can see it when he wakes up.*

He whispers..."Whip? Whip? Are you ok?" He's not sure if he dreamed it or if he heard that Whip had been hurt. But he does remember that Muse and Curious both were talking about how she was going to be ok...even if it was a dream.

*Smiles and goes back to sleep."

I observe him from where he can't see me, I'm checking on Whip. She is sleeping, quietly now, not like earlier when she was restless and muttering. MM and the others came through again.
I feel so tired, emotional and irritated by that....it's not something I experience often, or care to. I hear a stifled sob....then realise its me.
I hope whatever is in his fucking box was worth it!??

*sees Irish behind the curtain*

Come on sweety, let's go have us a good cry. I'm feeling a little raw too.

* hugs her favorite nurse *

We deserve a drink. Whip is doing beautifully. CG is as stubborn as ever, but he's going to live to kill more zombies. We did our jobs well. :)

finally, the loot he had takenn from the raiders had been organized the arms had been stocked or cannibalized. The food supplies added in and the medical supplies turned over to curiousirish. But there was one box he didn't turn over to the group. A simple box, that didin't weigh much. He found a small unclaimed room with no furnishings and set his box in it.
After unpacking the box, he carefully checked the stereo to see if it worked. Almost reverently, he he placed a cd into the tray and closed it.
The least harmonious, darkest music soon came out of the machine. Dramatic laid back and closed his eyes, grinning.
Even in the apoalypse, one could take the time to appreciate Dimmu Borgir.

Hey Dramatic, thanks for the help. Couldn't have gotten either of them home without you. *grins* it's good to have your style around.

Hey Dramatic, thanks for the help. Couldn't have gotten either of them home without you. *grins* it's good to have your style around.

No problem. I, of course, would not have been able to get them healed at all, much less in the speed you have.
*turns the death metal down a notch*
Heh. I listened to metal and classical before Z-day. Now, I take what I can get.

(Also, the first time I read that new red line on your sig, I laughed)

No problem. I, of course, would not have been able to get them healed at all, much less in the speed you have.
*turns the death metal down a notch*
Heh. I listened to metal and classical before Z-day. Now, I take what I can get.

(Also, the first time I read that new red line on your sig, I laughed)

I listened to anything and everything. Music was my happy place. I'm sad there aren't any more radio stations to flip through.

(I get tired of the chicks pm-ing me with suggestive statements about my dick. I guess I could get a strap on....)

*sees Irish behind the curtain*

Come on sweety, let's go have us a good cry. I'm feeling a little raw too.

* hugs her favorite nurse *

We deserve a drink. Whip is doing beautifully. CG is as stubborn as ever, but he's going to live to kill more zombies. We did our jobs well. :)

"Nothing beats a good cry"

*wonders if we have any gin*:confused:

*Wakes up.*

"...the box?!?!!?"

*looks around, realizes it's right there where Curious moved it; right by the bed on a chair where he can see it when he wakes up.*

He whispers..."Whip? Whip? Are you ok?" He's not sure if he dreamed it or if he heard that Whip had been hurt. But he does remember that Muse and Curious both were talking about how she was going to be ok...even if it was a dream.

*Smiles and goes back to sleep."

I'm gonna shove that box where the monkey shoves his nuts! :D

Man oh man...I hope people are holdin' down the fort. Been kinda busy lately. Takin' it easy today.

I listened to anything and everything. Music was my happy place. I'm sad there aren't any more radio stations to flip through.

(I get tired of the chicks pm-ing me with suggestive statements about my dick. I guess I could get a strap on....)

Aye. It's a sad state of affairs. Given the recent run in with those military guys though, I don't think it's a problem we should fix. Otherwise everyone in the state will try to break in here.

(You know, I would have suspected that some guys had started demanding picture proof and then started calling you a guy when you refuse to give it. "Pics or it didn't happen.")

Aye. It's a sad state of affairs. Given the recent run in with those military guys though, I don't think it's a problem we should fix. Otherwise everyone in the state will try to break in here.

(You know, I would have suspected that some guys had started demanding picture proof and then started calling you a guy when you refuse to give it. "Pics or it didn't happen.")

Well we definitely don't want anymore of those guys around. Especially after the whole land mine thing.

(I honestly don't mind sharing. I just don't know how to do an avatar, so I never bothered. But really, the ladies are worse than guys. Sheesh. Lol)

Well we definitely don't want anymore of those guys around. Especially after the whole land mine thing.

(I honestly don't mind sharing. I just don't know how to do an avatar, so I never bothered. But really, the ladies are worse than guys. Sheesh. Lol)

Aye.
*cd finishes. I pull it out carefully and replace it with a Finntroll album*
Now I just need to furnish this room.

(You could just google pictures at avatar size. In advanced options. XD but that still amuses me how backwards it is for the women to be worse, in comparison to the rest of the internets)

Last edited:
Aye.
*cd finishes. I pull it out carefully and replace it with a Finntroll album*
Now I just need to furnish this room.

There happens to be a bunch of places with furniture all around here. I'm sure you'll find the rights stuff on one of your forays into the world. *wanders off*

*wakes up quietly, feeling substantially better. Muse and the others did beautifully. Her skin is no longer tender and cracked, the damp bandages having kept her cool and wet. She feels good, really good. Whip slips out of bed and shuffles over to Chain's side of the curtain. He's looking better too. The ladies have dressed him in clean clothes and combed his hair. Without peeking under the sheets she knows he's almost healed and ready to chase more ladies and kill more zombies. She heads for the infirmary door, thinking about the voices she heard last night. She could have sworn Jabber treid to make her drink alcohol. Was it a hallucination or was the door not guarded well enough? And the other voice, telling her that cum was going to be good for her sore throat... THAT one had to be a hallucination. No way in hell another rational human being came up with that. She makes her way into the common hall*

I'm back.....

* nearly collapses on a bench and cheerfully asks for a soda*

*wanders out into the commons* hey! Whip! You're alright. Eh? Soda. Sure sure
*gives her a dr. Pepper and then starts making himself a sandwich*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back