Try This & Report Back

"I made her cum that intensely before without really knowing what caused it. This time I targeted and had her give feedback. She came 8 times in under 20 minutes!! I felt like the biggest stud in the world! (Being an ejaculator, she also put out about a liter of cum! It soaked through the towel, blanket, both sheets and into the mattress!)"

Yeah... right. *L*

DUH

Exactly my point. Nothing constructive to add just a stupid comment.

For what it's worth I know precisely how that PM'er felt. It is exactly what happened with me the first time it happened like that. I felt absolutely incredible that I could give her that much pleasure in a whole new way. It is mindboggling when you do it to a woman who doesn't even know she can cum that way and ALL the girls I've done that to didn't know so the reaction was amazing. It is especially great when you realize that you can make her cum over and over and over that way. If the woman you're with is not normally multi-orgasmic and you show her she IS ... her reaction is awesome and something I wanted to share which is why I'm here.

Other than trying to be clever what's your excuse, asenath?

My excuse for posting? I'm posting because I feel like it... I don't need an excuse.

You're making me laugh. :)

Bump Bump Bump!

This is a wonderful thread - I've been lurking on Lit for some time and have followed it faithfully. Now I just need to find that person who will do it to/for me.

So let's get rid of the negativity!
P.S. Thank you Mr GGG!

This is a great thread.. and a good lesson for all.

I've known the location of my g and how it likes to be treated for a long time.

You're so right.. by manipulating the g-spot, orgasms are fast, intense and repeated.

Last time I self pleasured, I orgasmed 28 times within 90minutes. It's that easy.

Ladybird said:

You're so right.. by manipulating the g-spot, orgasms are fast, intense and repeated.

Last time I self pleasured, I orgasmed 28 times within 90minutes. It's that easy.

I'm still a little unclear were exactly the G-spot is. Is it located on the inside frontal wall or say the roof same as the stomack?

Ladybird, what tips do you have for a woman to best stimulate the G?
I can feel mine but can't seem to apply enough pressure. I won't give up.:D

WILL SOME BODY PLEASE DRAW ME A BLEEPEN DIAGRAM!!!!!!! I'm sorry, I'm just stupid and want to be damn sure of where it is!!!!

OK... Huskie, try this.

Insert a finger inside your ladies vagina.

Now very gently feel along the walls. The g-spot is rounded and slightly raised. It also has a different texture.

Watch your ladies face as well. What you are doing is pleasurable, but when you touch her g... it's going to feel a whole lot better.

Her reaction will confirm that you've found it.

Now I can't tell you exactly where it will be, cos it varies from woman to woman. So you're better off not expecting to find it in any particular place.

Just feel for it.. ok

sophieskitty said:
Ladybird, what tips do you have for a woman to best stimulate the G?
I can feel mine but can't seem to apply enough pressure. I won't give up.:D

Hi... if you can feel your G but can't orgasm, then I doubt that it's your G that you've got.

Read my post to Huskie, and try that. Really once you find your G.. you should know cos it feels so damn good.

I just rub my G.. nothing more. I usually use a vibe.. just rubbing it will bring on an intense orgasm.

After the first orgasm, which is the longest to achieve, the others just flow with a touch. Literally.

I usually stop when I'm exhausted.. not when I can't go on, cos there's always more.

Good luck hon.

Ladybird said:
OK... Huskie, try this.

Insert a finger inside your ladies vagina.

Now very gently feel along the walls. The g-spot is rounded and slightly raised. It also has a different texture.

Watch your ladies face as well. What you are doing is pleasurable, but when you touch her g... it's going to feel a whole lot better.

Her reaction will confirm that you've found it.

Now I can't tell you exactly where it will be, cos it varies from woman to woman. So you're better off not expecting to find it in any particular place.

Just feel for it.. ok
Thanks LB. The problem is my wife doesn't like to be fingered at all.....????? anyway, I was hoping that the sooner I find it, when I did finger her, the quicker she would get over not wanting to be fingered and enjoy the whole ordeal. That is my goal.

huskie said:

Thanks LB. The problem is my wife doesn't like to be fingered at all.....????? anyway, I was hoping that the sooner I find it, when I did finger her, the quicker she would get over not wanting to be fingered and enjoy the whole ordeal. That is my goal.

she doesn't like to be fingered? Hmmm, I've never heard that one before. Has she ever said why?

fanzee1 said:

she doesn't like to be fingered? Hmmm, I've never heard that one before. Has she ever said why?

Nope. She can't or want comunicate about sex stuff to me...... not very well anyway. Wierd thing is, she likes for me to rub her clit. I can do this time and again and make her cum bunches of times....... personaly I think she thinks its gross for me to finger her. I really don't know. She has been this way sense we met so it's not like I hurt one time from doing it wroung or any thing.

huskie said:

Nope. She can't or want comunicate about sex stuff to me...... not very well anyway. Wierd thing is, she likes for me to rub her clit. I can do this time and again and make her cum bunches of times....... personaly I think she thinks its gross for me to finger her. I really don't know. She has been this way sense we met so it's not like I hurt one time from doing it wroung or any thing.

oh, that really is too bad. Hopefully she will become more open with you about her sexuality at some point.

good luck.

Multiple Orgasms Ladies??

LeoMoonshine said:
I really am intrigued by this "multiple orgasm trigering g-spot technique". Mr. G has obviously found what works for his woman. Im wondering if anyones else here has tried it and gotten the same results. Or if Mr.G has tried this experiment on multiple subjects and gotten the same data and results.

I would of course have already tried this technique but dont know when my lover is going to visit me again. So im left with the thought of pleasing her like shes never been pleased before but unable to tranfer this into action. So Baby, you know whats waiting when you get here.

THIS IS A GREAT THREAD!! IT WORKS!! TRY IT FOR YOUR LOVER!!

heheheheheh :p :p :p :devil: :devil: :devil:

Multile Orgasms Ladies??

Ladybird said:

Hi... if you can feel your G but can't orgasm, then I doubt that it's your G that you've got.

Read my post to Huskie, and try that. Really once you find your G.. you should know cos it feels so damn good.

I just rub my G.. nothing more. I usually use a vibe.. just rubbing it will bring on an intense orgasm.

After the first orgasm, which is the longest to achieve, the others just flow with a touch. Literally.

I usually stop when I'm exhausted.. not when I can't go on, cos there's always more.

Good luck hon.

No doubt about it, it is a great technique!!
Now I'm beginning to understand.

:p :p :p :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ladybird said:

Now I understand!! :rose: :rose: :rose:

Thank You Mr GGG Now I Understand

Thank you for starting this thread. I'm new to Lit and tonight have found answers to two questions about sexuality that have eluded me for over half a life time of extensive research.

I have used this technique in recent times with enormous effect!! My partner(s) have blown their minds to a level that they never believed possible. The intensity AND number AND duration of both arousal and orgasms have increased expotentially compared to "traditional" and "tantric" techniques. Indeed, on different occasions my lady friend(s) have achieved

1. what I call "autogasm" when the body just continues generating pulsating orgasms with negligible stimulation, which may continue for some hours afterwards;

2. ecstatic passing out during orgasm - scary the first time, but sought after with experience;

3. increased sexual appetite because of the increased pleasures.

The usual romantic requirements apply - these results have been BEST achieved in more than casual relationships where trust and confidence have been built through pleasure. If you build the foundation of a caring relationship then the delights are most rewarding.

Thank you Mr GGG - now I understand.

This is a very important thread and I hope that every reader will encourage their lovers and friends to read it fully.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

omourfi said:
Well, as I said before I have experienced a G-spot orgasm - still looking for the next Mr (nearly) Right to try it out again. Now the A-spot I have never heard of but will definately put it on my list of things I want to find out about.

As for the spanking, well I have to say it REALLY does it for me! But I find that men are quite shocked if I ask them to do it - what's going on there?

HI Omourfi,

Take heart, the A-Spot does exist, we found it with a scream of lust the other night. After suitably locating and stimulating the G-Spot and clit she got superhot and started with the toys, finished up with simultaneous stimulation of the clit and A-Spot deep at the end of the vagina past the cervix. Like the G-Spot I think that muscle tone is pretty important to its effective operation and have recommended belly dancing or Kegeil exercises when using the car.

Have spanking fun finding it.

Thanks

I love the feedback. Com'on lurkers. Hit reply button at the bottom and let the rest of us know how it worked for you, who with (I'll need their phone numbers) and any new techniques you've tried that worked. There's gotta be dozens (hundreds - thousands!!!) of different scenarios that you've adapted to work with this. Anybody do the, "Vee haf wayz hoff makin you TALK!" one?
Don't "just" make her cum over and over. Mix it in with roll playing, strange locations (that's great because once she has the GSpot orgam perfected you can slide a finger/thumb in there almost anytime and almost anyplace and give her a quick O- usually in under a minute) - anything to make it new, exciting, kinky or Xtra loving.

I mentioned waaay back in this thread about the G&ASpots were associated with child birth. Endorphine triggers was my guess. It also, from my experience, changes the nature of the orgasm. Anybody else notice that the clitoral orgasms produces a "sucking UP" muscle contractions whereas the G&ASpot orgasms result in a pushing "down and OUT" movement?? Use this fact. Always give the vagina something to "fight" or grab. It increases the amount of muscle tension during the orgasm hence increasing the intensity.

I loved Mr. DYK's ref. to "autoorgasm" That is SOOO kewl. Get a bunch of orgasms going and then ya don't even move your finger or thumb in there. Her body seems to anticipate another hard poking on the right spot and it just seems to spontaneously trigger another series of contractions. I loved to lie beside her and smile...so she KNEW I was going to keep going. I'd not even move my finger / thumb. I could see her struggling to control the approaching orgasm - that is - trying NOT to cum again but she couldn't and another one would wrench thru her body. That would happen in her HEAD because I wasn't putting any pressure on her GSpot. AUTO-ORGASM the spontaneous triggering of a massive orgasm JUST FROM the ANTICIPATION of more to cum!!!!

Absolutely awesome!! Thanks again for the feedback.:cool: :p

What a wonderful time I've had reading through this long thread. I can't wait to use much of what has been suggested on my little subbie next week. She will do almost anything I ask so positions and time are not really issues that will hinder full experimentation. She also loves to cum on permission and I am looking forward to seeing how she may endure a long session. I'm certain that she will have to be spanked if she can't control herself. I may have to be careful in that she can drift into sub space if I am not attentive to her reactions. I hope to stop well before she approaches passing out. She will be instructed to share the experience after a day or so and I will pass her reaction along for your scrapbook.

Thanks for a GREAT post.
:devil:

Ultimate Satisfaction

SouthernSting said:
What a wonderful time I've had reading through this long thread. I can't wait to use much of what has been suggested on my little subbie next week. She will do almost anything I ask so positions and time are not really issues that will hinder full experimentation. She also loves to cum on permission and I am looking forward to seeing how she may endure a long session. I'm certain that she will have to be spanked if she can't control herself. I may have to be careful in that she can drift into sub space if I am not attentive to her reactions. I hope to stop well before she approaches passing out. She will be instructed to share the experience after a day or so and I will pass her reaction along for your scrapbook.

Thanks for a GREAT post.
:devil:

Hi Sting, Have you tried THE ULTIMATE B&D experience?

After a suitably gentle passionate petting session, get her to lie on her back, hips on a pillow, on the bed with legs spread wide. Take in the sight. Then kiss her body all over starting at the centre of the forehead and slowly taking your time, cover her whole body while by-passing the genital area completely.

Then a gentle massage of her breasts wandering down lazily to her belly then over her mons and nonchantly stroke her crotch. let your fingers brush her wet pussy lips then let her taste it and lick your fingers.

Now for the cou-de-grace. Very quietly tell her that you are very pleased with her recent preformances and as a special dispensation tonight you will let her orgasm as often as she likes, when she likes, but she must do it LOUDLY.

Her Master has learned a new technique for her exclusive pleasure and wants her to show her apprediation by enjoying herself as much as possible. But this new technique requires that all the usual toys and things are left on the side while she is learning her new role.

So just her and you on the bed.

It's awesomely mindblowing!!! :p :p :p :devil: :devil: :devil:

This technique WORKS!!!!!

I made my woman orgasm 32 times in 14 minutes.

She came SO much she soaked my hair, and my hair is thick and LONG (down to my waist), but it was soaked, man, SOAKED!

Thanks GGG dude. You rock!

thanks

thanks this is a great post....

i've always used my thumb alot..instead of a finger or two....laying beside the woman and insurting my thumb inside of her...makes it easier to move around and hit the right spots...

and also i seem to get more clit and penatration easier that way...

about about the g-spot...didn't know you could find it easier with the woman on her stomach....i'll try that....but yes i've found it with my thumb while she's on her back..

From a woman's perspective...

It's great to see so many men interested in this subject.

And not only interested, but trying it and finding how well it works.

My personal thanks to you all for being so interested in pleasuring us.

And to the women who are learning... isn't it great!!

:p

Back