A black, lacy thong....

Sounds sexy.

Yes indeed. No matter on whose naked belly it's worn. High on sides. Skin neatly trimmed, with skin conditioner preventing re-growth of hair follicles, so the ass and the thighs and the buttocks are sweetly and juicily available. I would think lesbian couples would mutually swoon. No? Cunt and clit to lovingly love....

Guys who wear these have to be in great shape to start with, right? No six-pack of course -- no, maybe I'm wrong on that....

Pix, anyone?

Yes indeed. No matter on whose naked belly it's worn. High on sides. Skin neatly trimmed, with skin conditioner preventing re-growth of hair follicles, so the ass and the thighs and the buttocks are sweetly and juicily available. I would think lesbian couples would mutually swoon. No? Cunt and clit to lovingly love....

Guys who wear these have to be in great shape to start with, right? No six-pack of course -- no, maybe I'm wrong on that....

Pix, anyone?

There is a six pack under there somewhere. I think it is hiding under the bacon. With all the crunches, planks, & V-sits I do, there better be a six pack under there! LOL

Back