crossdressers

I love it, SatinDreamGirl! I wish I came that easily! : -)

---

Ok, you smooth gurls out there: Has anyone tried or regularly use either the Phillips or the Braun Epilator? This torture device is a hair plucker, rather than shaver. It's supposed to get less painful with repeated use. I'm about to try it on my chest...

I love it, SatinDreamGirl! I wish I came that easily! : -)

---

Ok, you smooth gurls out there: Has anyone tried or regularly use either the Phillips or the Braun Epilator? This torture device is a hair plucker, rather than shaver. It's supposed to get less painful with repeated use. I'm about to try it on my chest...

I can't imagine that in on the chest. Had my chest & back waxed professionally once, a gift from my wife, that was painful, but I would think less so than one of those. Your experience may vary.

I can't imagine that in on the chest. Had my chest & back waxed professionally once, a gift from my wife, that was painful, but I would think less so than one of those. Your experience may vary.

I've done my man boobs (the stubble there was my first concern), and the pain wasn't THAT bad. Red and blotchy for close to 24 hours, but I LOVE my smooth! Still to work on other areas, some pain, but this is a great product!

I've done my man boobs (the stubble there was my first concern), and the pain wasn't THAT bad. Red and blotchy for close to 24 hours, but I LOVE my smooth! Still to work on other areas, some pain, but this is a great product!

Glad you are having a good experience with it. As good as having the hair pulled out of your skin can. Most important, when the pain is gone, you are appreciating the effect! Hope the rest comes out well for you!

I love dressing my hubby up

Sandy, you are an angel from above, and your hubby is a fortunate fellow!

I love to crossdress, but my wife does not wish to participate. She's an open-minded person, just not interested in going there with her husband.

So...bless you and bless the other fun-loving guys and gals on this string who said that they love crossdressers!

Cheers!
:heart::rose::heart:
CDStacy

Back