Bi-bottom in Rochester, NY looking

Mike2575

Virgin
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Posts
1
So I am brand new to this, never considered doing it before to be honest. I am decent looking in my mid 50's but appear younger than my age. I would like to meet a man about my age or older that likes to top and is maybe a little controlling. My hope is that we could establish an fwb relationship although that isn't a requirement. I'd prefer to meet someone who is physically on the thicker side - a bear, muscular or just husky although that is not a requirement. Like I said I am kind of on the thin to average side in terms of my build so someone with an average build would work out fine. Ideally we could find a reasonable explanation for how we became friends so that I could say that I am going over to so and so's house to watch football or going fishing. You have probably guessed that I am married, to be specific I am a bi-MWM who is 6'1 and 195 lbs. I will be honest and tell you that I don't have six pack abs and need to lose about 5-10 pounds around my midsection. Maybe a workout buddy would be a good match. I am 7.5" and cut. I like physical contact and get really turned on by being submissive but not the beat me, whip me type of submission - just the other guy in control and maybe some light bondage. So that's my story and I hope someone finds it interesting enough to get back to me. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
 
Back
Top