Old 03-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #551
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by funluvinaj View Post
Hope you removed all the thorns first!!

You two are adorable.
Thank you AJ! She IS adorable! Now that I think about it, the thorns might explain the foul mood I was in that day!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackeydreams View Post
Happy 1 year GK!! and what a wonderful surprise!! I especially love the beautiful vase that Sean chose.. I never though I would think of a vase as sexy.....until now

Very Cute Sean
Thanks Stackey! I crafted that vase specifically for her! It's her favorite one!


Quote:
Originally Posted by talikat View Post
Aww!!

Happy anniversary kitty!!!

Sweet Tali, no day would be complete without you stopping by!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2014, 11:49 PM   #552
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
I don't usually pay close attention to songs and rarely ever notice the lyrics. I usually only get wrapped up in the music of a really good tune. However, there are moments in life when all noise, all sound, fades away and you hear something so clearly as if someone were whispered directly into your ear.

Last week while I was looking at a picture of the most beautiful woman I've ever known, the sounds coming from my radio faded away and I was left with only the words of a song I've heard a hundred times. It was in that moment of clarity that I truly heard them for the first time ever.

I couldn't write anything more accurate if I tried for a thousand years. And rather than try.. I'll simply sing the chorus to my love...


'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you


I love you GK! Enough to sing (and that's NOT a pleasant thing at all)! I hope you enjoyed your special day! I certainly did!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2014, 12:13 AM   #553
glitterkitty27
HIS caT
 
glitterkitty27 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
I don't usually pay close attention to songs and rarely ever notice the lyrics. I usually only get wrapped up in the music of a really good tune. However, there are moments in life when all noise, all sound, fades away and you hear something so clearly as if someone were whispered directly into your ear.

Last week while I was looking at a picture of the most beautiful woman I've ever known, the sounds coming from my radio faded away and I was left with only the words of a song I've heard a hundred times. It was in that moment of clarity that I truly heard them for the first time ever.

I couldn't write anything more accurate if I tried for a thousand years. And rather than try.. I'll simply sing the chorus to my love...


'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you


I love you GK! Enough to sing (and that's NOT a pleasant thing at all)! I hope you enjoyed your special day! I certainly did!
Ohhh my!! This song is killing me and I heard it recently too!
Thank you my love for this very special day and one more first in our journey.
I love you ESP when you sing

Tissues please!!!!!
http://youtu.be/518WB1IcjPI
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2014, 12:28 AM   #554
rubydlite
*poof*...mostly
 
rubydlite's Avatar
 
rubydlite is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11,201
Ok...I think I'm falling in love with the pair of you....I can feel the emotion and sincerity through my darn phone.

You guys continue to be more adorable everyday!!!

Happy 1 yr gk....
__________________
boobs

-she realized none of it was real and set herself free...-

Hold on little one

wave your weird flag..A slightly different pic thread
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2014, 12:42 AM   #555
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubydlite View Post
Ok...I think I'm falling in love with the pair of you....I can feel the emotion and sincerity through my darn phone.

You guys continue to be more adorable everyday!!!

Happy 1 yr gk....


Thank you Ruby!! We U too!!

It is her special day, but it's really just a convenient excuse for me to fawn over her!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2014, 12:06 PM   #556
StaciRay79
Literotica Guru
 
StaciRay79's Avatar
 
StaciRay79 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
My baby brings out a side of me I've never known. I can't do enough for her! Bringing her flowers is so cliché and doesn't begin to express the depth of my love and affection for her - but today is all about her! And I plan to keep her on Cloud Nine all day long!!

She got the bigger version of this pic early in the morning. You get to share in her special day (just slightly edited to conform with Lit Forum rules).


could you be any more romantic?!!?! love this!!! can I get the BIGGER version too??

congrats on 1 year GlitterKitty! hope you stay for a long time!

__________________
My only published story (so far)...

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-day-in-the-park-13
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #557
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaciRay79 View Post
could you be any more romantic?!!?! love this!!! can I get the BIGGER version too??

congrats on 1 year GlitterKitty! hope you stay for a long time!

Good morning Staci! Thank you!!

Nope! You'll have to ask Kitty for permission! It's her pic! LOL!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2014, 06:06 PM   #558
glitterkitty27
HIS caT
 
glitterkitty27 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaciRay79 View Post
could you be any more romantic?!!?! love this!!! can I get the BIGGER version too??
congrats on 1 year GlitterKitty! hope you stay for a long time!
Thx Staci I'm not going anywhere, I'm warn & cozy right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
Good morning Staci! Thank you!!

Nope! You'll have to ask Kitty for permission! It's her pic! LOL!!
Sorry in this case "access denied"
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2014, 06:14 PM   #559
Slave2Rythm
Literotica Guru
 
Slave2Rythm's Avatar
 
Slave2Rythm is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Africa
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
Ohhh my!! This song is killing me and I heard it recently too!
Thank you my love for this very special day and one more first in our journey.
I love you ESP when you sing

Tissues please!!!!!
http://youtu.be/518WB1IcjPI
Ok. Now who sings such a song. Amazing lyrics, I wish I was half the romantic....

You guys have an awesome thing going here.

D
__________________
At the end of the universe.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2014, 11:11 PM   #560
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave2Rythm View Post
Ok. Now who sings such a song. Amazing lyrics, I wish I was half the romantic....

You guys have an awesome thing going here.

D

Thank you!! I take that as a huge complement! Now if you had actually heard me sing...LOL!!!

It's an awesome thing only because of how awesome Kitty is! She deserves all of it and much more!

I MY
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2014, 02:21 PM   #561
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
She wakes me before dawn with her love. She brings me presents all the day. She waits for me, she dines with me, she looks at me, and she shares with me.

She takes me to bed at night. She tucks me in tight. She reads me a beddy-bye tale. She kisses my cheek without fail. She turns out my light...and in my dreams she holds onto me tight...through the long dark night.

And in return, I only fail.

My every attempt to show her how much I love all she does for me, does not even come close to expressing the depth of my love for her.

She is my heart. And without her I am no more. I love you baby doll!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2014, 04:32 PM   #562
glitterkitty27
HIS caT
 
glitterkitty27 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
She wakes me before dawn with her love. She brings me presents all the day. She waits for me, she dines with me, she looks at me, and she shares with me.

She takes me to bed at night. She tucks me in tight. She reads me a beddy-bye tale. She kisses my cheek without fail. She turns out my light...and in my dreams she holds onto me tight...through the long dark night.

And in return, I only fail.

My every attempt to show her how much I love all she does for me, does not even come close to expressing the depth of my love for her.

She is my heart. And without her I am no more. I love you baby doll!
Awwww my love this is really beautiful! The line "and in return, I only fail" couldn't be farther from the truth. You show me love in so many ways that go far beyond just saying the words "I love you" and in return loving you comes so naturally just like you & I have right from the start. I love you
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #563
glitterkitty27
HIS caT
 
glitterkitty27 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,446
I came home after lunch with my friend and heard water running in the master bathroom. So I quietly snuck in the room to see that dessert was being served! It's yummier than chocolate cake, fewer calories, and there is enough to share!

__________________
Team PM

Last edited by glitterkitty27 : 09-20-2014 at 02:18 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2014, 06:44 PM   #564
crashD
Literotica Guru
 
crashD's Avatar
 
crashD is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 13,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
I came home after lunch with my friend and heard water running in the master bathroom. So I quietly snuck in the room to see that dessert was being served! It's yummier than chocolate cake, fewer calories, and there is enough to share!

hope you didn't damage the shower...
__________________
AMPICS COFFEE and TEA SHOPPE


Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2014, 10:01 PM   #565
eLLEXa
Your Naughty Angel
 
eLLEXa's Avatar
 
eLLEXa is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fucktopia. It's nice!
Posts: 4,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
I came home after lunch with my friend and heard water running in the master bathroom. So I quietly snuck in the room to see that dessert was being served! It's yummier than chocolate cake, fewer calories, and there is enough to share!

YUM!!! If you're sharing, GK, then I will definitely take a slice of that!!!
__________________
My AmPic Threads: 1st | 2nd | Current | Enjoy
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #566
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver
 
Stackeydreams's Avatar
 
Stackeydreams is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 5,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
I came home after lunch with my friend and heard water running in the master bathroom. So I quietly snuck in the room to see that dessert was being served! It's yummier than chocolate cake, fewer calories, and there is enough to share!

well, since you're sharing....I'll take a piece of that

Mmmmmm, great pic sexypants!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 12:09 AM   #567
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
I came home after lunch with my friend and heard water running in the master bathroom. So I quietly snuck in the room to see that dessert was being served! It's yummier than chocolate cake, fewer calories, and there is enough to share!



Well somebody is in a sharing mood today! Do I need to tighten your collar Kitty?!!?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 12:10 AM   #568
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackeydreams View Post
well, since you're sharing....I'll take a piece of that

Mmmmmm, great pic sexypants!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLLEXa View Post
YUM!!! If you're sharing, GK, then I will definitely take a slice of that!!!
Thank you ladies!! Good to see that you're ready to pounce when Kitty gets generous! Makes this old guy feel good!


Quote:
Originally Posted by crashD View Post
hope you didn't damage the shower...
Crash are you wanting a slice too??
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 03:36 PM   #569
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
A little "nerdie" told me it was Skivvy Saturday! So we thought we'd join the parade! Maybe a little late for St Patty's Day, but it's still March so we decided to stick with the "wearing of the green!"

These are today's undies.





Last edited by AllofSean : 09-22-2014 at 11:44 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 04:15 PM   #570
OhWhatshername
Away For A While
 
OhWhatshername is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
A little "nerdie" told me it was Skivvy Saturday! So we thought we'd join the parade! Maybe a little late for St Patty's Day, but it's still March so we decided to stick with the "wearing of the green!"

These are today's undies.



Haha this little "nerdie" absolutely loved your undies today. You two are so freaking adorable. I'm not sure how I've missed this thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 05:18 PM   #571
glitterkitty27
HIS caT
 
glitterkitty27 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWhatshername View Post
Haha this little "nerdie" absolutely loved your undies today. You two are so freaking adorable. I'm not sure how I've missed this thread!
From the pics I've seen of you it's more like "sexy" and drop the "nerdie"
Aww thx for the compliment. We hope you drop back by
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #572
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWhatshername View Post
Haha this little "nerdie" absolutely loved your undies today. You two are so freaking adorable. I'm not sure how I've missed this thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
From the pics I've seen of you it's more like "sexy" and drop the "nerdie"
Aww thx for the compliment. We hope you drop back by


You may not have noticed us before, but we've certainly noticed you! Your pics and your "Daily Specials" are absolutely awesome!

Isn't that right dearest? I agree with you...love to have her drop back by anytime!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 06:39 PM   #573
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westchester County NY
Posts: 35,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
A little "nerdie" told me it was Skivvy Saturday! So we thought we'd join the parade! Maybe a little late for St Patty's Day, but it's still March so we decided to stick with the "wearing of the green!"

These are today's undies.




Ohhhh my so much to catch up on here…..
Kitty congrats with one year of being a great fun sweet sexy LIT member
Sean you for sure did her proud with the tribute. Loved the rose collage…..
And for today, wooowwww love the pantie shots, I would love to get into both of those….did I say that…..gosh I must feeling better
You both for sure made me smile today, thank YOU, and thank YOU for being so open and wonderfully YUMMMY and sexy.
for you both and extra for the sweet sexy kitty
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #574
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
Ohhhh my so much to catch up on here…..
Kitty congrats with one year of being a great fun sweet sexy LIT member
Sean you for sure did her proud with the tribute. Loved the rose collage…..
And for today, wooowwww love the pantie shots, I would love to get into both of those….did I say that…..gosh I must feeling better
You both for sure made me smile today, thank YOU, and thank YOU for being so open and wonderfully YUMMMY and sexy.
for you both and extra for the sweet sexy kitty


And back to you sweet sexy one! Please get your rest and feel all better soon!

Thank you for your lovely comments! We look forward to them!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #575
OhWhatshername
Away For A While
 
OhWhatshername is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
From the pics I've seen of you it's more like "sexy" and drop the "nerdie"
Aww thx for the compliment. We hope you drop back by
Haha thanks. How about I keep both? Proud to be a nerd
I will certainly be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
You may not have noticed us before, but we've certainly noticed you! Your pics and your "Daily Specials" are absolutely awesome!

Isn't that right dearest? I agree with you...love to have her drop back by anytime!!
Aww thank you! I've seen you in the Coffee Shop but hadn't stumbled on this thread. You can count on me being back
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.