My Wish For Today

I wish I had a card that read: "Have Flogger, Will Travel"

I wish Tex had an amphibious bike that could get him to Copenhagen. (I expect Maj has the same wish.)

I wish I could afford inviting Tx and Tio to Copenhagen! :kiss: :kiss:

They could share an amphibious bike. :D

(I forgot to mention that I prefer a spanking by hand!) :devil:

I wish I could afford inviting Tx and Tio to Copenhagen! :kiss: :kiss:

They could share an amphibious bike. :D

(I forgot to mention that I prefer a spanking by hand!) :devil:

I think the spanking can be arranged. Tx and I could share - a cheek each!:D

I wish I hadn't just stepped in the wet spot where I spilled milk this morning. Now my sock is wet and my foot is cold. Waaahhhh!:(

No, no, you've got it wrong. I'm crying because that was my last pair of clean socks!

I wish you could see my sock drawer. It's so full, that I have to keep the really heavy ones in a separate drawer. The knee highs are in another one, and the stockings go in the night stand next to the bed. Think I have a problem?:eek:

Today I wish everybody could see the world through my eyes!

The sun is shining, and there is light at the end of the tunnel. :)

(Or was that a train?) :D

I wish I had run all my errands yesterday like I was supposed to, so I wouldn't have to do them today. :(

Did I hear a train whistle?

I wish I had run all my errands yesterday like I was supposed to, so I wouldn't have to do them today. :(

Did I hear a train whistle?

I know it all too well. ;)

Do all your errands with a smile today. :)

(Yes - you did hear a train!) :D

I like trains -except when they are crossing the road I want to drive down.

Sins, with great shoes like those, who cares how many socks you have? On the other hand, you should probably get your dryer checked. It is apparently not participating in the world wide phenomenon of making socks disappear. Or, you could advertise that fact and sell it for a lot of money :D

I wish this angelic beauty got an av

I wish Ravi would recognize that Angel is inherently a minimalist and has given simply a name to inspire his own imagination. Wait, he seems already to be deconstructing her as the woman of his dreams...:D

Back