The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better be enroute to a hospital to miss one of these early morning unloading shifts :rolleyes:

Two words: fork lift. I used to hate offloading and restocking when I worked retail. Show up at 5:00 AM and work 'till noon. Ugh! :(

Thanks, Tom. Save my spot on the couch...I'll just be a few minutes.

If that's what's needed, I'm sure we could help? :D Food poisoning maybe?

Nah ... I'll muddle through it

And then spend all day tomorrow begging for massages ;)

Snerpf? Grmklx, Oreeaghf . . .

Hi there everyone. I don't even want to talk about today except to say that I do believe winter is past. The mercury hit the century mark here this afternoon.

Want to send me some of that heat? :devil:

Well, maybe that is why we are jumping from 45 to 82 in 3 days time.;)

Double Redneck Lemonade here. I'm in my Happy Place!:D

Thanks, Nero. Been home all day taking care of Little One. She caught a bug or something, and it ain't been pretty.

Evening, Molly. :kiss:

There's nothing worse than the helpless feeling of watching your children suffer.

Or cleaning up the mess afterwards. :rolleyes:

There's nothing worse than the helpless feeling of watching your children suffer.

Or cleaning up the mess afterwards. :rolleyes:

Yep. She's smegged two blankets, her bed, and three pillows. We're running out of air freshener and carpet cleaner.

It's always tough when the little ones are sick... Glad to see you all made it!:D

She ain't out of it yet. Still running a fever of 100. :(

Evening, Molly! :kiss:

Hi, doll.

Yep. She's smegged two blankets, her bed, and three pillows. We're running out of air freshener and carpet cleaner.

She ain't out of it yet. Still running a fever of 100. :(

I kept my kid's rubberized mattress cover from her infancy. It's a very handy thing to put under her when she's got a bad tummy--and it's saved the furniture on more than one occasion.

I kept my kid's rubberized mattress cover from her infancy. It's a very handy thing to put under her when she's got a bad tummy--and it's saved the furniture on more than one occasion.

At present, she's camping out on our nicely-treated leather couch, mainly because it's close to Mommy. :p

Hey, I need a drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back