This is bullshit

traveller0156

Loves Spam
Can someone please explain to me why this is so difficult?
You start a thread or PM conversation and then the other party just disappears.
Are we all not trying to be genuine in our points of view? Clearly not !!
If you initiate something, have the parts to follow through!
You can be whom ever you want to be behind that screen you are looking at just follow through. Don’t get me wrong, I have made some great connections here, I guess I am just expecting too much.
Rant Over....... Peace out

Well, yes, this happens a lot. Some of the people placing ads here are just fakes and timewasters. If it sounds too good to be true ("horny 22-year-old blonde eager to chat with older men...") then it probably is.

Another thing you should keep in mind is the m:f ratio at this or any other such site. Women get a lot of responses so can't be expected to keep up with all of them. And sometimes conversations just fizzle out. It would be polite if people could just say something like "ok thanks but I think we're done" but they never do. Maybe they think that's rude, so they just disappear, which is probably ruder.

So get used to a very low success rate.

I think there a lot of fakes here, a lot of dudes who are in full RP mode for their own personal sick fun, & a lot of people aren't really here to connect they're here to live within the safety of fantasy & don't wanna be "bothered" real connections that can diminish the fantasy

Agreed ! Just give me the straight goods.

Try interacting on the boards. Women like to get an idea of who they're talking to rather than just jumping into a private dialogue right away. Show some personality or post something interesting. Interact with people. Give them a reason to want to talk to you.

Try interacting on the boards. Women like to get an idea of who they're talking to rather than just jumping into a private dialogue right away. Show some personality or post something interesting. Interact with people. Give them a reason to want to talk to you.
That truly sums it up quite well!!! :)

You can be whom ever you want to be behind that screen you are looking at just follow through. Don’t get me wrong, I have made some great connections here, I guess I am just expecting too much.

I completely agree with you. There are a lot of phonies on here. I'm a female, and to be blunt, it's hard to find a man who isn't a complete asshole (but this goes for real life, too.) I hope you find what you're looking for. :rose:

That truly sums it up quite well!!! :)

I agree with them. We I do pm someone here, I try to show some respect and a way to gain their interest to want to chat. But I know, some people here like to post and don't care to chat in PM's. Everyone is different. I also know that sometimes you begin to chat with someone and just know that the conversation it just not going to work for a lot of different reasons.

I think there a lot of fakes here, a lot of dudes who are in full RP mode for their own personal sick fun, & a lot of people aren't really here to connect they're here to live within the safety of fantasy & don't wanna be "bothered" real connections that can diminish the fantasy

That's the Internet for you. When the Internet was new, I ran a chat room. I can't tell you how many guys (and I know they were guys) pretended to be women just to get sex. Why? They told me they wouldn't get sex otherwise. I don't get it. They'd have to be talking about body parts they don't even have. But maybe women just don't go online looking for sex. I don't know. I know I don't.

The thread says more about you than those you are complaining about.

I don't know about that. I didn't see the original person ad so I can't comment on that. Maybe it was too vague or...dunno.

Personal ads are not my thing. Neither is going around looking for a partner.

I keep saying this again and again. Self love. Develop it. You won't have to go looking. They'll find you!

Very well said, love and enjoy yourself but there is that need to connect and share, I’m just too particular

Very well said, love and enjoy yourself but there is that need to connect and share, I’m just too particular

I connect and share. I pretty much do that with most people. But... I'm not out looking for people.

I am sitting here wondering why there’s no REAL people to talk to.
It’s all robots. I want reality.

Ho

People come here for a lot of reasons. I'd say 99% for a bit of fun. If it gets you that wound up... Why come here. Go somewhere else 😊👄

Happy hunting! Just a bit of advice, if I may, spend some time on the boards posting a bit. That's the best way for women to see a bit of your personality. Very hard to tell what someone's like that has 9 posts. A few have mentioned that already here, but be yourself.

Lit's a pretty big place. I'm sure you'll find a thread that sparks your interest. There'll, no doubt, be people in there that you'll have a bit in common with as well. That always makes breaking the ice a little easier.

Above all else just be you. It's easier, in the long run, than trying to keep up a facade.

One more thing though, maybe don't tell people you're 45 and 48, in two different posts, on the same day. Probably get a lot further...

Last edited:
I completely agree with you. There are a lot of phonies on here. I'm a female, and to be blunt, it's hard to find a man who isn't a complete asshole (but this goes for real life, too.) I hope you find what you're looking for. :rose:

The alt talking about phonies is just too funny.
And the OP with his “deep connections” and 11 posts.

I’ll echo Dribble: Sure.

The alt talking about phonies is just too funny.
And the OP with his “deep connections” and 11 posts.

I’ll echo Dribble: Sure.

Hey, man, those 11 posts where like... really intellectual.

Dude. Okay?

One more thing though, maybe don't tell people you're 45 and 48, in two different posts, on the same day. Probably get a lot further...
This! Nothing says fake profile quite like not being able to remember your own age. Also, speaking as a woman — we put up with a whole lot of weird and uncomfortable. So if the photos are fake or the details don’t make sense, you probably won’t get continued conversation.

Back