Question about categories (story is dd/lg, married couple)

DaddyToNone

Virgin
Joined
May 17, 2018
Posts
4
I'm a long time (decade+) casual Literotica reader now trying my hand at writing. My stories will fit into I/T, BDSM, and Erotic Coupling. The first one I've finished, though...I'm not sure which to pick. I'm leaning toward BDSM? It's a married couple discovering a shared dd/lg kink. It's called Daddy's Ballerina, and the description I was thinking of was "a dd/lg discovery inside a marriage". Open to advice on all fronts.
 
Sounds like BDSM, which encompasses a broad range of kinks, including dominant-submissive without the bondage.
 
Incest usually goes to I/T, regardless of what else is in the story. You can put it elsewhere, but Laurel may move it to I/T anyway.

What is dd/lg?
 
Incest usually goes to I/T, regardless of what else is in the story. You can put it elsewhere, but Laurel may move it to I/T anyway.

What is dd/lg?

I believe the OP is referring to dominant daddy/little girl role play, within a non-incestuous relationship. That sounds like BDSM to me.
 
If ‘Daddy’ is sadistic and loves to punish his little harshly, then it may do well in BDSM, but if ‘Daddy’ is loving and really affectionate, then the story will do better in fetish. At least, that’s from what I’ve seen.
 
Last edited:
I really appreciate the responses! I wouldn't have thought of Fetish, but it might be most appropriate. Thank you.
 
Be careful with lg. If there's any suggestion the role play is depicting under age behaviour you'll breach Lit's "no under eighteen" rule.

I would suggest Fetish (assuming you resolve any under age issues, if they're present).
 
...............
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The wife in the story is clearly an adult, no worries (not even close to under age).

It's not the physical age you need to watch, it's the behavioural age being depicted in the role play that might cause an issue - but I don't know how "old" your little girl is, nor how her behaviour is depicted.

I'm a little intrigued - isn't part of the dd/lg dynamic down-aging the woman in the role play to a much younger age? It's not something I'm familiar with, except from Tumblr blogs - some of which "teenageageify" (to coin a word) the girls - but where the women are clearly older. The pics don't depict the role play itself, but reading between some of the lines, there'd certainly be some plays that wouldn't fly here.
 
It's not an age-play story. I realize I'm new to the writing forum, but I promise I'm not new to Literotica's age rules (nor do I have any interest in testing those boundaries). It's an adult DD/lg story, like many others in the BDSM category (and now Fetish, I hadn't browsed there before, but I see many). It's a power dynamic, really, as the previous poster shared. Married couple, in their 30s, and the wife takes up ballet because it appeals to an innocent, playful part of her personality. No age regression or encompassing role-play.

(And I appreciate the concern!)
 
(And I appreciate the concern!)
No worries. Now I'm really intrigued - post us a link when it's up. I'm collabing (to coin another new word) a story at the moment where one character is about to audition for a dance company, so a bit of dance aesthetic, can't go wrong with that. And for dancers, there's always Black Swan.
 
No worries. Now I'm really intrigued - post us a link when it's up. I'm collabing (to coin another new word) a story at the moment where one character is about to audition for a dance company, so a bit of dance aesthetic, can't go wrong with that. And for dancers, there's always Black Swan.

If dance is a large part of that story, then I'd be interested in reading it.
 
Back
Top