naughty girls who love teasing married men!

I'll admit to bending over farther than I needed to when getting stuff off the shelf or picking something up off the floor just to tease a married man. I was shopping for panties the other day and kept holding up the sexiest ones I could find in front of a man who was waiting for his wife. I'm pretty sure he left with his pants a bit tighter than when they came in.

You are such a brat!

Hi

Posted this before but when I was about 15 I would eat a banana while looking at my friends dad. Naughty I know šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘„

I will admit when I see a guy staring at my borg parts I will deliberately cross my prosthetic leg over my good one.

Shyly smile knowing he just saw my pussy.

I love teasing married men. If I'm at the mall or something and one is checking me out I like to flirt with him. His wife usually gets pissed off. One time I was teasing a guy. When his wife looked away I flashed him. She went into the fitting room and he came up and talked to me. Totally wasn't expecting that. He told me I was gorgeous and had nice breasts and would love to see them again. He went and shouted to his wife that he was going to go look at other things. We snuck into another fitting room where he started playing and licking my tits. Ended up giving him a bj before he went back to his wife

Damn that is so hot!

Back